Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought it was a dog biscuit. What on earth does Border Biscuits make of this. As I am confused but also slightly horrified they wanted to work with such an “influencer”

Reactions: 22
I don’t get why these brands who are well know and doing well are using influencers!! We all know that most influencers don’t use they product their only making an ad post because they are getting paid for it!!! I have lost faith in so many brands!!!!! Why do borders need someone like Mrs m to promote for them!! I just don’t get it!!!!!

Could she love her face any more!! What’s is this about!! Your hairs like straw love!!!
3D49D02E-E909-4925-B4FF-96173E2FCAB3.jpeg

Random strand of hair sticking up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's got a right brass neck to look so smug after last night's awful ad and subsequent spill over to the brands page. Suppose that's why she loves a polo neck jumper though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’s got the school mums round this morning for a cuppa and a nice border biscuit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok is someone taking the p**s, business woman of the year 😂 don’t make me laugh!!
I think that is sarcasm , wasn’t this the same user who commented to say she was disappointed and borders and outlined all the reasons why? Wonder how long before the ad grid post is removed. Whole thing is a weird mismatch but again, I think companies put marketing responsibility into people who are too young to know better ..

Reactions: 15
I genuinely thought it was a dog biscuit. What on earth does Border Biscuits make of this. As I am confused but also slightly horrified they wanted to work with such an “influencer”
I have messaged the brand highlighting why the Meldrums are a terrible choice. I’ve never done it before but their pathetic fake accounts bigging themselves up and creating fake engagement really makes me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So that’s why she got a puppy to pose for ad pictures!! Because Poppy is feral and won’t pose while her mum tries to make money using her cuteness to win people over!!! So now it’s Bertie’s job!!!!! 😂🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lee’s stories this morning....slept from 11-5 and had a full night’s sleep....then throws in that he got up with Poppy a couple of times! He’s just come off night shifts and she’s already making him get up with the feral one 🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet she had a lie in and he did the school run too!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So that’s why she got a puppy to pose for ad pictures!! Because Poppy is feral and won’t pose while her mum tries to make money using her cuteness to win people over!!! So now it’s Bertie’s job!!!!! 😂🤦‍♀️
This!!!!

Reactions: 9
Best comment in the meldrum zzz fest of a vlog from Rebecca “I’m all about taking it slow” Really love?! Nobody’s bleeping noticed! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Best post.....she is ridiculously excited about the Dolitte film coming out....
she probably thinks it’s full of tips about how to do duck all for those who suffer from lazyitis 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh when she says she can’t wait for the weekend.......her whole life is a weekend plus we all know she prefers sending the girlies off to school/nursery!
Cinema ad coming up??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It makes me laugh when she says she can’t wait for the weekend.......her whole life is a weekend plus we all know she prefers sending the girlies off to school/nursery!
Cinema ad coming up??
Yep, she only ever takes them anywhere if she’s got it for free, or is being paid to go 🙈

Reactions: 14
I liked a comment on the borders post on their page and she is removed me from following her lol
I’ve have another Instagram page so can follow her on there lol but she has taken the effort to remove me but not block me! I have re followed her wonder if she will block me now lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Latest insta Post taking the big girls cinema and leaving Poppy out again. How about doing something you can do as a family without making the youngest feel like an outcast? Creating division between those sisters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Latest insta Post taking the big girls cinema and leaving Poppy out again. How about doing something you can do as a family without making the youngest feel like an outcast? Creating division between those sisters.
My sister in law is the same, our nearly 2 ye old niece gets left behind when she takes her 5yr old
Out. She gets stuck with the in-laws who plonk her in front if the tv all day!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.