Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s filter makes her bottom teeth look brown!!!

She need to lay of the sun bathing buy some SPF!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the contrast between the outfits, I just don’t get it?!
Her in big waterproof country boots and him in wee canvas plimmies?
Him in a short sleeve picnic shirt and her in a jumper and scarf.
Both with the same gormless “romantic aren’t we in love” put on faces though 🤭
Haha we're in love AREN'T WE LEE! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The smile is very forced and the dog is nothing but a prop. We all know she reads here, wonder how she's taking these other local influencers/ bloggers calling her out. Not just us 'trolls' now , is it reb?

So creepy the comments about liking watching the girls go walking in the woods 🤢 her address is searchable within a couple of clicks on google. I would hate to feel that exposed, especially when she's on her own so much and makes it so public!! Do not envy her one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find the dog chat so dull. There is no need for the way she talks to it either. It’s a dog, don’t love it more than your kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
You would think she would be more productive the days she has childcare in place. 🙄

• Haha
On the Jeremy Vine show on channel 5 (yesterday) I was only half listening, he was saying the oil in Scotland is not going to well, so jobs will go, I wish I had gone back to rewatch it but was busy sorting something out on the phone, I may be wrong in what I half heard, if this is the case, maybe it will affect Lee. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope someone can correct me if I heard right or wrong.

Reactions: 2
On the Jeremy Vine show on channel 5 (yesterday) I was only half listening, he was saying the oil in Scotland is not going to well, so jobs will go, I wish I had gone back to rewatch it but was busy sorting something out on the phone, I may be wrong in what I half heard, if this is the case, maybe it will affect Lee. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope someone can correct me if I heard right or wrong.
he was talking about Scottish independence and how in his opinion, the oil reserves aren’t enough to keep the Scottish economy going should Scotland become independent of the rest of the UK.

Oil is a finite resource, so yes, in the future the industry will likely drop and jobs will be lost etc but there are oil fields in many parts of the world and plenty of other off shore jobs to be had should lee need to shift roles.

Reactions: 6
She's going to do a restricted spending week video in the future, so in actuality, she is going to show us how she spends 699 instead of 700.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's going to do a restricted spending week video in the future, so in actuality, she is going to show us how she spends 699 instead of 700.
I read that. I also read someone suggesting she do a vlog on living off £20 or £30 a week (something like that) which reminded me of Alfie Deyes badly thought out £1 a day vlog. There was a huge uproar about that, and rightly so. If she thinks that it’s a good idea, to play poor then go ahead. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

god I’d dislike her life purely for the fact she’s becoming obsessed responding to tattle through her Instagram. Dear god 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.