Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe her heart rate was 196. 170 is about the upper end during exercise for her age group. Around 150-160 is safer. Her heart rate monitor sounds rubbish.

I bet that latest vlog cost her some sheep too. She's already blocking sheep everytime they question anything because she's so paranoid about Tattlers.

Reactions: 14
I messaged Elemis!!!! Raging - I am a single mum working full time and treat myself to Elemis when I can afford it - now someone who spends £400 on shite a week and openly admits it on you tube to basically rub peoples faces in it not only gets paid to advertise it but gets it for free!!! No bloody way! She is the least brand loyal person ever! And if that’s a new jacket the dog tore - FML it was filthy!!!! 🤬
I'd like to suggest you contact Elemis again and ask for a free sample. Say you belong to a "social media forum, AKA Tattle Life" and will give an honest review that you will share on a separate thread. Obvs with admins permission.......don't wanna be causin no fights in the hen house here :)

John - boy Walton

Never mind her boots , check out his plimsoles 😂
Good grief, I've not heard that word plimsoles (mine were black, bog standard school edition) since I think ??? 1961 lmao :)

Just in case anyone needs a laugh & to cheer @HumanPerson up. What a pair of absolute twunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have no idea if this is recent or not, Nanas been busy smashing it :) anywhooooooo, is it just me or is Lee going for the girly look in this picture:unsure: Lee honey, my sweet pea, maybe it's time you did the facial cleanser, age defying ads #notanad/link/swipe up ..................Would love a vid on "man scaping " pleeeeeasssssssseeeeeeee 😘

Oh my lord .......... if I didn't think I'd offend anyone I'd be saying something else !

She always said she never took her make up off!
Sorry not sorry, but that is nothing short of bleeping disgusting, the dirty beggar, ewwwwwww.
But then again, she clearly shows she's been to the gym ramming it (lol) and doesn't shower.
Speaking of the gym, can anyone send me the link for the pink see through leggings please.
Thanks in advance hun..........mentioned it to soooo soooo soooooo many people and they've asked me for the link.

I don't believe her heart rate was 196. 170 is about the upper end during exercise for her age group. Around 150-160 is safer. Her heart rate monitor sounds rubbish.

I bet that latest vlog cost her some sheep too. She's already blocking sheep everytime they question anything because she's so paranoid about Tattlers.
She s prob been into Boot's or shopped online in the sale.. . Huge amount of 70% off gift stuff and high end beauty products... Only know cos my 23 yr old daughter bday was at end of Jan and got £200 worth it stuff for £100... That was 50% off... 70 %now... Wudnt put it past the skanky cow to aff link stuff at full price she got at a steal😠
She got it all for free and it's been stuffed in a draw (not a typo) in her big girl office ..... Make up, cleansers, face creams etc have an expiry date....oh please let it be expired and she breaks out in a rash. I know mean, but hey...... back at ya kid :)

Those bloody Doc Martins make her feet look huuuuuge 🤡 🦶
Us Canadians have been looking for Bigfoot for decades.....if only we'd known he'd relocated to the Aberdeen area.
Oh come on Tiggy's boyfriend, surely you chuckled at that, being a fellow Canadian lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Only just started following the meldrums. I feel so sorry for that poor husband of hers. He looks absolutely exhausted. He goes off shore to work to keep her lifestyle comes home and she passes everything on to him to do. She is so spoilt and self centred. In a complete bubble thinking only about herself all the time. Her children are just an inconvenience to her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have contacted elemis in The past they don't care.
They gifted her a few things sets in the past so possibly not recent.
Just expensive tit she found in draw she wanted to affiliate link.
Inna way adding ad to affiliate link sounds good as people will assume brand working directly with her.
However I think she's breached cma/ASA influencer guidelines admit should make it clear it's an affiliate link.
The woman has no shame.

Anyone find it odd how none of her devoted sheep ask how the personal training sessions going as that was not included in weekly spend and she Went to the gym and claims free membership ended thought unit was 60 quid a month.
I'm going to guess rami is no more.
Does he show her on his Insta?

Lol that cheesy photos she's had those durberry boots a while then.

She's still smug I see gym and walk such a fun filled life.
Editing is laughable I'm sure we due another tit vlog.
The change my eye colour she acts like a teenager she's easily amused.
Both of them put themselves and the dog before the kids.

Laughing at Lee not understanding the tv licence.
God they both thick cocunts who are crap with money.

On separate note what the feck do they buy at Costco. Is it worth it once they pay membership and travel.
Think you have to have own business or specific professions to get a card.
I keep debating it but it's least 45mins drive in good traffic.
We don't have much storage space.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m lost see the oil tank thing how does that work? Cost etc we have gas central heating in our area so I’ve no idea the cost of oil would be for the size of their house 🤷🏻‍♀️
The village we bought our house in has no gas, we upgraded our heating system to oil, we put around £300 on in September and that would usually last until march 🤞 our house is large, but not meldrum mansion large 😂😂 we rent it out now, so not sure what the tenants are using but I imagine around the same
However,there was not someone in the house all day every day as unfortunately we had proper jobs to go to!

Reactions: 9
I think judging by comments on you tube

She's made a few feel tit
They thought she was relatable she's no longer relatable.
Love the comments about them being materialistic as can tell that by all the mess and clutter.
24k views 174 comments but I think she might have lost a few sheep they suddenly realise she's not normal.
Even a comment how money's clearly not made her happy.
People seeing through her tit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just in case anyone needs a laugh & to cheer @HumanPerson up. What a pair of absolute twunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
they look like they need a good dinner!! Or at least a whole bit of salmon each 🙈
Wonder how long ago this was? Lee is not aging well (no wonder living with rebeggar!) And her boots are all shiny and new!

#74 Beggy sends lee to sea, so she can stay at home all day drinking HOT cups of tea!

#74 Beggy sends lee to sea, so she can stay at home all day drinking HOT cups of tea!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
How did she not know she'd need oil? You get a display with bars normally that go down. She'd know if it was getting low.

Reactions: 10
I think judging by comments on you tube

She's made a few feel tit
They thought she was relatable she's no longer relatable.
Love the comments about them being materialistic as can tell that by all the mess and clutter.
24k views 174 comments but I think she might have lost a few sheep they suddenly realise she's not normal.
Even a comment how money's clearly not made her happy.
People seeing through her tit.
But if people who comment have to think of Mrs Meldrum’s feelings, it seems only fair to think she should think of others
LOVE this comment. Can’t help but think that a few these instagrammers who are forever talking about the way comments affect their mental health, could remember that the content they put out has an impact on the people who see it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
But if people who comment have to think of Mrs Meldrum’s feelings, it seems only fair to think she should think of others
LOVE this comment. Can’t help but think that a few these instagrammers who are forever talking about the way comments affect their mental health, could remember that the content they put out has an impact on the people who see it too!
Is this a comment on her last ‘spendy’ video? I agree wholeheartedly! It’s no good them saying that their followers need to be nothing but nice and respectful, etc, but then putting out content like that which in my opinion isn’t very nice, and is quite disrespectful to probably the vast majority of her followers!

Unfortunately she just doesn’t give a sh*t though. She genuinely doesn’t care at all about any of her followers, just their potential to earn her money. To be honest, I’d become bored with complaining to the odd brand about her - after that video I think I’ll have to overlook that boredom and carry on, as she really is a terrible ‘influencer’ who doesn’t deserve any brand work/gifted products.

And as they’ve obviously got so much money anyway, I’m not going to feel guilty, or like I’m taking away the girls’ ice cream money 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
this photo looks like it could be from a pamphlet about teenage pregnancy. They both look like kids!!!! Not sure what look she was going for - looks like shes got her mums clothes on and then gone mad with the hairspray. Lee just looks like an 11 year old who’s Mum has dressed him in his big brothers shirt to go out for Sunday lunch!!!
Yep Lee is dressed like a toddler there and Rebecca obviously had been shopping in M&S 😂

• Haha
Arrive into work, make a tea, sit at desk for 9 hours ahhhhhh hot cup of tea! you should try it Beggy makes the tea more worth while :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Foodiequine stories are definitely about our girl this morning 💅🏻☕😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what she's got lined up for today then🤔. I sincerely hope that whatever it is she finds time in her busy schedule for some "me" time😏

• Haha
its not even 10AM i already had enough of my job and want to leave. But of course i cant afford to. Not sure if Beck ever knows how that feels, some days i dont even get time to pee so no time to moan either.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.