Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have not watched vlog but based on comments here;
Spending; 😂 How to give your followers the two fingers without the use of a boomerang clip. “ Look how rich we are, how much we can spend“ “ we have no credit cards” Totally relatable !
What a car crash. For someone who is supposed to be an influencer and ‘just a mum’ she has probably pissed off more people with that one vlog than any other she has posted.
To the fantastic Tattlers on here working for the NHS, you are amazing and have something Rebeggar can never buy, respect for what you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This has to be a parody of the no spend January 2019 surely.

I thought that she was the gym ambassador and received kindly gifted membership

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a shame the magic cafe isn’t open at night as I’m sure it would sort out Poppy’s reluctance to sleep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice preview of the staff day out there. Oh sorry I meant the day out with the kids. She makes me sick. The shite about needing to pay £35 for a session to help with her "creative block" was just cringe worthy. You don't have a bloody creative block, you have lazyitis. AND a bloody gym membership. AND she STILL claims to need more "me time". New clothes. Coffees. duck off mate, my spare money goes on my kids and their future. Bloody bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s making a rod for her own back with the homework!! They will become a nightmare when they are older. A 5 and 8 year old shouldn’t be treated in order to do their homework!! It’s absolutely crazy that she thinks that’s a good idea!! her parenting skills are bizarre, she wants an easy life but in the long run she’s going to have children who are hard work!!
This 😳 genuinely shocked she had to bribe her kids to do homework. Not sure what I would do if I had to take my children out every time to get them to do homework 😂 just sit at the table and get on with it, no options! It’s madness

Reactions: 15
This 😳 genuinely shocked she had to bribe her kids to do homework. Not sure what I would do if I had to take my children out every time to get them to do homework 😂 just sit at the table and get on with it, no options! It’s madness
I still can’t quite believe it.
If they really won’t do their homework, just allow them not to do it and see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️
If I tell my kids to do something and they don’t do it sometimes I just let them and they discover the consequences, lesson learned.
I would not be treating them to get them to do something as basic as homework.

Reactions: 22
She’s an absolute idiot. We all have weeks we’re we have to spend waaaaaay more than normal. She’s chosen that week to do the what I spend in a week. Utter looney. I’m sorry but you don’t fool us, you can’t even afford curtains never mind a holiday and haven’t been on one since your last gifted.

Reactions: 23
I’ve just realised why they only have one night of homework and probably why it’s a battle.
Same as our primary you get homework sheet out on a Monday with all homework listed and to be completed and handed in Friday.
So she is getting them to do the whole weeks homework in one night.
Just get them to do it over 4 nights, 15 minutes and it’s done and not as miserable as trying to cram it all in.

Reactions: 20
This has to be a parody of the no spend January 2019 surely.

I thought that she was the gym ambassador and received kindly gifted membership
Exactly this! Didn’t she do a story not that long ago talking about her #gifted ambassador status? Looks like school Buddy Ben has seen the light and ditched her if she’s having to pay out of her own pocket.... who knows what’s the truth? Makes me think of that old joke... How do you know if Rebecca Meldrum is lying? Her mouth is moving...,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Especially when she doesn't actually go anywhere! 😂
May be that thanks lasts a month!It's a full tank I have same car model minus tit number plate.

Another reason why this vlog is utter BS. We like many, many business owners/limited company directors have just had to pay out Self Assessment tax bill on Friday! Leer and Grabby will be taking money/income out of Mrs Meldrum Limited, and will need to have paid by Friday their personal tax bill on any income/dividends they have taken out of the business between April 2018 and April 2019. That covers the whole neilsons/DLP gifted Holidays which need to be declared as income as over £50 in value. They should’ve had a pretty hefty bill. Not the week to blow £700+ on crap.
Lol we live in hope it's a good one.
They still have pay tax on dividends even if they keep salary low.
Maybe she thinks gifted on social media won't match up with gifted section on tax form HMRC will never find out.
I don't think any of negative comments on her vlog are tattlers she's trying piss us off and send a message but alienating more fans who for some strange reason brought into her saying she's a normal mum.

Let's just take a moment to mourn the dream team reb and rami are no more.

Reactions: 9
Especially when she doesn't actually go anywhere! 😂
It’s a Ford s max and I can confirm fords are awful on fuel especially petrol diesel seems to be okay though but our 1.0 eco boost focus was disgusting when it came to petrol we just kept putting money in it and never got anything really from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’ve got a bmw diesel xdrive it’s not as economical as the front wheel drive version but the gripe it gives you in all weather even snow is worth it

Reactions: 3
Does the cafe work on all unenjoyable tasks??

“Safiyah brush your teeth”
“No”
“Right, put your coat on we’re going to the cafe for a hot chocolate, bring your toothbrush”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s a Ford s max and I can confirm fords are awful on fuel especially petrol diesel seems to be okay though but our 1.0 eco boost focus was disgusting when it came to petrol we just kept putting money in it and never got anything really from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’ve got a bmw diesel xdrive it’s not as economical as the front wheel drive version but the gripe it gives you in all weather even snow is worth it
Grip even 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve not watched the spend vlog but what an absolute weapon she is for trying to brag about how much money they have 😂
People who have money don’t brag about it 😉

Reactions: 18
She is a first class idiot! She is so eager to rile up Tattlers and prove us wrong that she is alienating genuine followers. Instead of obsessing over 15 trolls she needs to put the same amount of effort into actually rebuilding brand Meldrum, they're a laughing stock! It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, she won't be happy until her "career" is dead but she's annoyed and doxxed a few people on a gossip site. Eye on the prize time Beggy, step away from Tattle and actually try and relate to your sheep rather than lie to us!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.