Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she did this video was because she knew loads of people would want to watch!! Hoping her viewing numbers go up!!! 😂 as they have been so bad lately!!!

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t spend £200 a week on oil that would last a few months. I don’t understand why she wants to change the kitchen when she’s got bloody oil heating! Such a waste of money. Look into air source heat pumps. Much cheaper and the government even give you a grant. Better for the environment 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t spend £200 a week on oil that would last a few months. I don’t understand why she wants to change the kitchen when she’s got bloody oil heating! Such a waste of money. Look into air source heat pumps. Much cheaper and the government even give you a grant. Better for the environment 👍🏻
Sounds sensible plus some solar she could save a bit but that's boring to her.

It's weird she loved the financial app cleo but she's never realised how much she's spending.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The only reason she did this video was because she knew loads of people would want to watch!! Hoping her viewing numbers go up!!! 😂 as they have been so bad lately!!!
I came on to say the same thing - most people are nosey by nature (me included 😂) and she knew it would bring in the views (and even if they’re views from people who dislike her/dislike her content, they’re still views)!

Reactions: 11
She's on it with the comments this morning. I wonder how many she's deleted and blocked with this video? She's pissed a few off and it's not tattlers.

I reckon the Cannons bankroll both their daughters. The Meldrums are never skint but they are unbelievably tightfisted. She doesn't want to pay for blinds or carpets because she's waiting for her career to go on the up again so she'll get it all for free.

Reactions: 14
I’m thoroughly affronted for her and so should she
posting that drivel
poppys day in nursery today so will be spending more me time on herself yet again
when’s she gonna give this tit show up

Reactions: 13
I think if she ever decided to join the real work and got a job she would think more about how "well earn't" money is spent. I am self employed and bill by the hour so I do take notice of a tenner here and a tenner there and how it all adds up. Its also not really setting the girls a good example of looking after money.

I think that the pleading poverty last year was complete BS. Unless they really have no idea how to budget and save. Some people do go crazy just after pay day and then suffer for the rest of the month (talking Mr M payday there which possibly would have been last week.

Reactions: 8
She's on it with the comments this morning. I wonder how many she's deleted and blocked with this video? She's pissed a few off and it's not tattlers.
She deleted loads as it says 100 comments and when I look there is defo no where near that amount!! If you put up a video like that you have to expect your going to get bad comments so just leave them stop deleting let people have a say!!! 🤦‍♀️😂

I came on to say the same thing - most people are nosey by nature (me included 😂) and she knew it would bring in the views (and even if they’re views from people who dislike her/dislike her content, they’re still views)!

Shes getting desperate now if the only way she can get good views Is if she makes people dislike her even more!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
I dont think she paid for the reki session. Didnt she have a give away for long distance reki where she said she got paid in a session?

Reactions: 4
I dont think she paid for the reki session. Didnt she have a give away for long distance reki where she said she got paid in a session?
She said I think it's 35 quid and I can't recall how many sessions I have had which seems odd it being so life changing.
1 was long distance God knows how that works.

Reactions: 3
She's liked a post by Lucy Metcalf who's going on about social media and online publications should be stopping online trolling. If these same companies stop shameful Ad's, conflicting ad's by the same person, affiliate links, lies, deliberate misrepresentation of the sellers, force complete transparency on everything they make money on then people like Lucy and Becky would be rushing out the door looking less that insta perfect to their 9-6 office jobs. Because they've help to create this warped influencer tit where they lie about their lives and edit their photos to virtually nothing left real the consequences are harsh critics forcing you to see what you are doing. It's called a reality check. We all need one sometimes. Just some of us need it more often than others, eh Becky.

To add, I'm not saying the online comments Lucy got about her looking different while pregnant are right. It's the childish moaning they do when they don't get their own way.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just came on to say the same about the Lucy M post, now people being vile over her weight ( she 8months pregnant ffs) are just sad and nasty, but as the above poster pointed out, Lucy and co are responsible for a lot of the backlash they get! Trust old Melds to jump on the bandwagon!! Keep point the finger guys, but also look at where your other 3 fingers are pointing whilst you do that......straight back at you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Part of my son's homework this week was to tidy his room and change his bed 🤷 my question for Mrs meldrum is, do I take his bed to the cafe?
I ❤ that homework!! Homework is a battle with my kids but because of disability making it a lot harder for them. We still do it though, takes forever at our kitchen table but I can rustle up a hot chocolate & some biscuits. The woman is a joke. I can't even start on the latest fck up with the pile of 💩 about her spending 😡

Lucy post God always blaming the trolls yes there horrible comments and shouldn’t be said, but they put their life out for all the public’s to see so they have to except that they will get hate. Living the perfect life and getting money for doing not much really so people will hate!! It’s just life!! Some people have it so much harder and will be upset and bitter!!!
Love how all the influencers jump on all these post so predictable!!! Because they all want to keep living this perfect easy life where they don’t really have to work!!!

She has 100% done that video just for the views and engagement. As the say any attention is attention, good or bad. Also the last week of Jan we spent about £60 including our food shop as we were nearly in overdraft, and we have no kids yet!! Totally unrelatable

Reactions: 16
I still can’t quite believe it.
If they really won’t do their homework, just allow them not to do it and see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️
If I tell my kids to do something and they don’t do it sometimes I just let them and they discover the consequences, lesson learned.
I would not be treating them to get them to do something as basic as homework.
I'm sure when s was younger she said in a vlog that she didn't see the point in her homework so didn't bother getting her to do it! Now it's florries turn they get taken out for a treat while doing it. Sure, no favorite kid in that house 🙄🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@fireflies I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.....she’s told so many lies about their financial situation. Skint, no money in the pot, Lee overpays mortgage and saves.
I don’t care but remember the lies you’ve told, not long ago you had £1 to your name now you’ve spent £700 in a week 🤔🥱 how do people still buy this?

Reactions: 25
If she is so full of money/business women of the year why does granny pay for the cinema?

Doesn't add up.

She filmed a vlog the week she paid for the gym after not paying for a year!

Oh and...she didn't pay for the hot choclates they were free for about out...she's a liar!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.