Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s all bullshit, if she really has £700 pw to blow then why have they not done anything to the house. She said in a vlog she doesn’t have £1 to her name so she is definitely lying that this happens week in week out. if She does have that much money then more fool her as there is nothing to show from that! Silly silly little girl acting very childish in this vlog. She is absolutely ruining her career!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m lost see the oil tank thing how does that work? Cost etc we have gas central heating in our area so I’ve no idea the cost of oil would be for the size of their house 🤷🏻‍♀️
We live in a similar size house and it costs about £500 to fill up our oil tank and lasts around 6 months x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If they both paying unit gym membership at unit that's 120 a month.
No mention of rami the pt does she not pay him weekly.
Lee must have golf club membership.
No idea how much nails/ hair and log pil
Lee does all the finances and he's boring.
In old video she claimed they had 200 each discretionary own money and month and spent 80 a week food shop pre poppy at old house when she did primark hauls.

Reactions: 5
Me too! Makes me so angry especially when Beggy complains about everything and thinks her life is so damn hard. Try being a nurse and brining up 3 children on your own...could you imagine her?
Exactly having that much money a week to waste her life is so bloody hard!! Such a shame she’s so unhappy and bored with her life!!!! Because she has it easy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These are not weekly expenses. She's boasting about having had a 'spendy' week. Reiki, full tank of petrol, oil, pizza express, dog harness and clothes shopping are not typical weekly expenses. Her channel has completely derailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tattlers, she's having you on. Don't get wound up, angry or jealous. She's a lying cocunt. Simples. If our Rebeggar was that affluent she'd have had a plan for that kitchen and by now they'd have had a holiday to top up her all yuuuur round tan and get sun on her bones. She's talking utter tit. Filling the oil up partly when it's cheaper to completely fill. Still no new carpet or curtains? Selling stuff on pre loved and aff linking any old crap. duck off, they have to watch the pennies and she's lying as usual. Straight two fingers to tattle. Same back to you Pinnochio. 😂

Oh and if you're not lying Rebecca, I challenge you to vlog the same topic EVERY week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
What has she been buying then? Can't bring myself to watch another of her videos. Do any of her followers care about what she buys? I was thinking about that the other day. Every single video is about 'I want this', 'I need to buy that', etc. She should try and be satisfied with what she has, not what she hasn't. That would require her to get to know her true self though and I'm not sure she has the capacity to think for herself never mind question who she really is.

Reactions: 12
Tattlers, she's having you on. Don't get wound up, angry or jealous. She's a lying cocunt. Simples. If our Rebeggar was that affluent she'd have had a plan for that kitchen and by now they'd have had a holiday to top up her all yuuuur round tan and get sun on her bones. She's talking utter tit. Filling the oil up partly when it's cheaper to completely fill. Still no new carpet or curtains? Selling stuff on pre loved and aff linking any old crap. duck off, they have to watch the pennies and she's lying as usual. Straight two fingers to tattle. Same back to you Pinnochio. 😂
Is she still listing and selling stained clothes and gifted items.

Would love see how I book and pay for a holiday.
Or how much they saved towards kitchen and what the architect said. What were the builders quotes.

Reactions: 7
It's a tit topic for a video. Especially when so many people are struggling. Even if we know her true colours a lot of people wont and it will make them feel inadequate.

Reactions: 14
These are not weekly expenses. She's boasting about having had a 'spendy' week. Reiki, full tank of petrol, oil, pizza express, dog harness and clothes shopping are not typical weekly expenses. Her channel has completely derailed.
Exactly this! She's spent a lot one week and showing off about it, definitely doesn't happen every week. She's struggling for content and I bet she's posted this because everyone was questioning when her last paid AD was after the biscuit one was pulled. Maybe she will still get paid? Who know, who really cares. Haven't watched the vlog, not really interested in what she's spent. She never takes the kids out, shock she's turned it into content!! 🙄🥱 Bore off, begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She barely spends anything in a normal week. If she had £700 a week to blow on shite they wouldn’t be living in a mismatch house with no curtains and a kitchen she hates! Who in their right mind has £700 to spend the last week of January?? She, as usual, is a big fake! Liar liar pants on fire 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done Rebbie, you absolute idiot.
You are responding to Tattle again but we can see through your tit.
Your sheep, on the other hand, will see a level of disposable income that some can only dream of.
It will be interesting to see how many of them will fall for your "poor us" shite going forward.

Reactions: 18
She’s a pissing moron, who would put there personal finances online , she’s full of tit, look at me look at me , silly cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do they have to order the tanker to come in advance? Surely you don't wake up to a 2 on the display and say todays the day. Did she save it for a spendy week?
yes you have to arrange a few days in advance, but depending on location the tanker won’t deliver even in frost (my parents are on a steep hill). Someone I know had to stay in a hotel for a week because they hadn’t had oil delivered and it snowed heavily. It can happen 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.