Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have to order the tanker to come in advance? Surely you don't wake up to a 2 on the display and say todays the day. Did she save it for a spendy week?

Reactions: 3
What a strange vlog. Came across as boasting and smug. It was what I spent this week, not what I spend in a (typical) week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
40k is a bit tit working away.
She used to say he earnt 60k but that was previous employer beginning with p I believe new rig employer begins with s.

Do you think she wants to make us envious with look how much I can spend..
It doesn't seem wildly accurate.
I bet mummy cannon often treats them.
Ah it’s one beiginning with p advertising. Saw one for s who had stated 32k

Do they have to order the tanker to come in advance? Surely you don't wake up to a 2 on the display and say todays the day. Did she save it for a spendy week?
You can over paint to get emergency delivery but usually still couple of days delivery. A 2 on display lasts ages in our house.

Reactions: 1
Us poor nhs staff get paid so crap no wonder no one wants to be a nurse any more!!! I get no where near that kind of money and I have been qualified for 12 years!! Went to uni Degree etc!!!! Makes me so angry!!!
Me too! Qualified 20 years ago and get nowhere near that yet people’s lives rely on me! 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They should either do the show eat well for less or rich house poor house!
We don’t even get £700 a month....we are on benefits ....disability allowance, income and carers, and have a motorbility car! Would love to have. Spare £700 a week!

Reactions: 11
Hence the reason she is so ‘difficult’ when they take her out apparently - we took our daughter out from a very young age because we valued eating as a family at home it was a natural thing to do. Let me tell you we had our fair share of tantrums both at the home table and out as kids will be kids but that is parenting real life - learning from experience and example.

Reactions: 12
It must be Baltic 1st time they used bad boy fire in a month.
Wonder how big the log pile is.
Wonder how Bertie is with piggies as thought they in the playroom.

Do you think she said to lee we can't have those tattle bastards thinking we less affluent then we are let's do a bullshit spending video.
Let's show them how spendy we can be.
I hope makes some sheep see the light.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s lost the plot with this latest vlog. They haven’t been on holiday since their last gifted one but pretends they have money. And the first time in a long time she actually does something other than walking in the woods her mum is paying for it! 🤦‍♀️
Anyway, I’m off to pack for my all inclusive fully paid by us holiday 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It must be Baltic 1st time they used bad boy fire in a month.
Wonder how big the log pile is.
Wonder how Bertie is with piggies as thought they in the playroom.

Do you think she said to lee we can't have those tattle bastards thinking we less affluent then we are let's do a bullshit spending video.
Let's show them how spendy we can be.
I hope makes some sheep see the light.
This is all I thought about throughout the vlog, how her followers are going to go down by the ton

Reactions: 5
I’m lost see the oil tank thing how does that work? Cost etc we have gas central heating in our area so I’ve no idea the cost of oil would be for the size of their house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The weekly total in the end has the Saturday number wrong then no information about Sunday? There is a 2 sec footage about Sunday food shop lee did randomly added.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow what a show off, if she's got so much money why doesn't she buy any curtains or blinds for the murder mansion? Book a holiday? I know what my priorities would be And it wouldn't be sitting in a cafe so the kids can do homework 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Still calling it as crap to wind up tattlers. She doesn’t fool me. All a wee game. Pick a week of spending money and boast how wonderfully rich they are.

I’m not jealous of her life. Please do not feel inferior to her. seriously tattlers. Look at her? Look at her life! Like seriously. She has to beg for nice things. She sells her kids stained clothes. She sells things she is gifted. She sells her kids privacy to get the dollar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Think of all the holiday she could spend that money on!! Come Mrs M you don’t need to be gifted them when you have that much money to waste each week!!!! Stop begging!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck???? 😂😂😂 £700 in one week . So relatable to all her sheep. WHY would you advertise that? Many of her followers couldn’t even dream of that left over cash in a month let alone a week. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Us poor nhs staff get paid so crap no wonder no one wants to be a nurse any more!!! I get no where near that kind of money and I have been qualified for 12 years!! Went to uni Degree etc!!!! Makes me so angry!!!
Me too! Makes me so angry especially when Beggy complains about everything and thinks her life is so damn hard. Try being a nurse and brining up 3 children on your own...could you imagine her?

Me too! Makes me so angry especially when Beggy complains about everything and thinks her life is so damn hard. Try being a nurse and bringing up 3 children on your own...could you imagine her?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a load of absolute shite. If she genuinely is just spending £500 per week frivolously (have taken off the oil as that really should be a household expense and accounted for as a bill imo) then why can’t she go buy curtains for the blue room for example? She talks utter piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.