Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Petrol? Wasn't the window cleaner there during this week???
She did say 70 petrol which fools a tank.
Shame no hair or nail costs.

She's tried not to be spendy in the past.
Wonder if the butchers paid them in meat.

Reactions: 2
Does any one want to list what she says is a typical week spend then?

I watched about 20seconds but her voice is so annoying. I only wanted to watch to see what on earth anyone would spend £700 a week on without including bills.

I like to shop and usually buy clothing/trainers for me or my teens each week but evening including that I probably only spend £250-300 a week and that’s lunch each day plus fuel coffees whilst out etc.

Reactions: 5
She knows it’ll be discussed here - and is probably rubbing her hands with glee. Doesn’t wash with me lazy one. You desperately tout crap by affiliate links links. Haven’t had a holiday in as long as. But yeh. Keep up with the “I’m considerably richer than you” crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking at offshore Aberdeen jobs and the basic jobs are only 30-40k on the 2/3 contract. 60k would be a very qualified job at degree level. Sadly the one company who has a production operator or whatever lee calls himself doesn’t have a wage shown

Yep I love my job wouldn’t change it for the world but the 12 hour shifts and the crap we have to go through we really need to be paid more!!! So unfair xx
I agree although I actually can’t wait to get a wage (if I get to the end of degree lol.l)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not envious in anyway shape or form. We brought a lovely new house last year. Have 3 holidays booked for this year so far and all paid for with my own wages.

Reactions: 13
Looking at offshore Aberdeen jobs and the basic jobs are only 30-40k on the 2/3 contract. 60k would be a very qualified job at degree level. Sadly the one company who has a production operator or whatever lee calls himself doesn’t have a wage shown

I agree although I actually can’t wait to get a wage (if I get to the end of degree lol.l)
40k is a bit tit working away.
She used to say he earnt 60k but that was previous employer beginning with p I believe new rig employer begins with s.

I’m not envious in anyway shape or form. We brought a lovely new house last year. Have 3 holidays booked for this year so far and all paid for with my own wages.
Do you think she wants to make us envious with look how much I can spend..
It doesn't seem wildly accurate.
I bet mummy cannon often treats them.

Reactions: 4
She spends £700 a week and that’s not including the mortgage?! What the actual duck! She’s tight as a ducks arse. Either Lee is syphoning off his own money to escape or she’s a lying cocunt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine spending £700+ a week and still having as tit and miserable a life as she 😂

I work part-time and study full time and take in £1500 a month between salary and student loan. After £500 rent, tuition fees, electricity bill, direct debits, food shopping, dog training etc there isn’t much left but we still host our friends, manage to save a little, take short breaks when we have time!

How depressing to spend all that money on materialistic, consumable goods! Rather her than me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She spends £700 a week and that’s not including the mortgage?! What the actual duck! She’s tight as a ducks arse. Either Lee is syphoning off his own money to escape or she’s a lying cocunt
Over 200 of it was filling up the gas and another 200 was her girls shopping trip yesterday which we know is the first one she has ever paid for. She absolutely categorically does not spend 700 a week lol

Reactions: 19
Yep she’s defo just showing off to make people think she has loads of money and that she not struggling while deep down we all no she struggling!!!

Reactions: 16
Imagine spending £700+ a week and still having as tit and miserable a life as she 😂

I work part-time and study full time and take in £1500 a month between salary and student loan. After £500 rent, tuition fees, electricity bill, direct debits, food shopping, dog training etc there isn’t much left but we still host our friends, manage to save a little, take short breaks when we have time!

How depressing to spend all that money on materialism, consumable goods! Rather her than me 😂
I hate to defend her but heating should have come under other expenses.
Less than 50 quid food not bad
Petrol she does live rurally so must clock up a few essential miles as often you use more fuel short journeys than long distance.
Lee said he was off shopping again today so clearly she dident buy enough.
Wonder how long oil lasts.

I expect dog has cost over 1k so far.

Reactions: 3
Why you would want people to know you spend that much a week is crazy!! What is wrong with her

Reactions: 11
I know a couple of millionaires who don’t spend that much most weeks (excluding bills, etc, obviously) 😂 As if she spends that much in a week, on a regular basis 😂 And even if she does, her life is still boring and bland, and she’s clearly still unhappy, so.... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Some interesting comments / questions on vlog already.

Lee probably does all the bills.
Most kids activities are payable termly bot monthly and some like toddlers as a pay as you go.
Nursery 2 days would be monthly and around least 500 a month possibly 6 for 2 full days.
Petrol possibly tank a week so 280 petrol a month.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Surely this has to be the video that makes the sheep see the light. Surely!!!!!

Jumped up, entitled, completely out of touch, braggy and fake!!!! There will be people who watch her videos who don't have that much to spend in a month.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think it is a 🖕🏻to those who questioned her borders biscuits post and scoffed at her ‘thriving businesswoman’ quip as she is clearly (ahem) making sooooooooooooooooo much money that she can pretty much waste £400 on frivolity of reiki, coffee etc - she didn’t even pay for cinema - her mum did!

Reactions: 23
How long does this oil tank think last in winter? We live in London not a small house heating is on a lot and only cost 50 a month in winter.

• Wow
Utterly ridiculous blog - look how much money we have!!!!!!!!!! Some people live on less than that a month! She has now isolated even more viewers now I think. Much prefer a budgeting blog tbh!
Lets hope so

Why do they have an oil tank ? Why not connected to gas or electric mains ? Solar panels could save them some money, could get a grant! You are welcome meldrums

Reactions: 4
We all know the moths came flying out her bag when she went to Union Square, why else would she have been begging earlier in the week for new stuff for the girls, or selling worn stained clothes on her page for £5

No way she paid for the gym membership, why include it but no other monthly costs. Same with the Oil for the heating 500L must do a couple of months.

No wonder they can’t afford a holiday if she’s flittering away £100 a week as she is trying to make out on Nails, gym, crystal healing and hot chocolate homework hacks and the rest.

Plus she never treats the girls unless it’s an Ad, knew someone else was paying for the cinema and it wasn’t her!! Here is a cinema hack Beggy - movies for juniors £2.50 a ticket.

Reactions: 14
How long does this oil tank think last in winter? We live in London not a small house heating is on a lot and only cost 50 a month in winter.
My parents have a rural steading and they tend to fill the tank twice over the winter. It’s silly getting £500 here and there, if the snow gets bad the oil tanker can’t get to them so not worth the risk. I’d say £100-1500 a tank but not sure!

Lets hope so

Why do they have an oil tank ? Why not connected to gas or electric mains ? Solar panels could save them some money, could get a grant! You are welcome meldrums
a lot of rural properties in Aberdeen are heated by oil, obviously they have electricity for lights and things though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.