Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum of 3 who watches and takes inspiration from basic teenagers like Saffron Barker and Emily Canham.

why is she watching these kids šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

someone please burn the ā€œhelloā€ jumper. Lee, you there hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, that video was a giant steaming pile of absolute shite.

Ā£700-odd in a week but itā€™s not a true reflection of a real weeks spending if sheā€™s not included a breakdown of the weekly equivalent of what goes out as DDs and what Lee spends. She shows how stupid she is here ā€œnot including what we pay for the girls activities by direct debit because thatā€™s not paid in cash or by cardā€ what the hell?!! Itā€™s still money you pay for it, a DD isnt magic beans!!!!!

What an idiot. Pointless video. Borrrrrriiiiinnnggggggg!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't believe for a minute that she paid for gym membership on the Monday. If she's paying why is it not on DD like every other gym? I suspect sneaky undeclared ad for the dogfood. She keeps talking about it. For an adventure seeker she's the most unadventurous restaurant goer I've ever seen. Pizza Express? Again? For the millionth time? Pleeeeease! Why not fill up your oil tank? Only buying 500 lts makes it more expensive in the longrun. I'd say that house is a moneypit when it comes to heating and they ration it tightly, hence the mountain of blankets and cosy jumpers.

Reactions: 20
It was so stupid. If youā€™re going to do a what I spend in a week, do it properly!
Exactly. She clearly doesn't go to reiki every week. She doesn't shop in Zara every week. She doesn't eat out every week. The cafe stuff has just started this week and will be finished by this week. She'll never spend that much on the dog ever again. It's all utter bullshit. On an average week she goes nowhere and spends duck all.

She did this video today because she knows its the only week in the entire year where she will actually spend more than about Ā£40. Which isn't exactly relatable to the normal person who actually heats their house and takes their children out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is the oil just for heating and electric separate.

Nearly 1900k a year council tax band g I assume that's a yurr not per month?

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She clearly doesn't go to reiki every week. She doesn't shop in Zara every week. She doesn't eat out every week. The cafe stuff has just started this week and will be finished by this week. She'll never spend that much on the dog ever again. It's all utter bullshit. On an average week she goes nowhere and spends duck all.
Absolutely spot on, but remember it was filmed for tattle to let us know (sorry, let us believe) she does have money. Sheā€™s such a dick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And why bother talking about how much the cinema cost and talking about the family membership.... if Granny Cannon paid?! Hmmmmm. This woman canā€™t lie for tit.

Reactions: 16
Such a bad video she came across so braggy!! Over Ā£700 in one week what the hell if she doesnā€™t that most weeks that comes to 2,800 and that doesnā€™t include their massive mortgage phones bill etc!! How much does lee get paid a month no way he gets paid anywhere near Ā£3,000 a month!!!! Where do they get their money from!??
I donā€™t spend that a month on luxuries!!!! What the hell!!!!

Reactions: 14
Rebecca strikes me as the kind of mum who tries her best to avoid paying that 2 quid for toddler group
and then takes some of the biscuits on her way out for snacks for the two other kids. šŸ™„

that video was a series of one off purchases.
Itā€™s wasnā€™t a ā€œwhat I spend in a weekā€ it was a ā€œyouā€™re never doing this again girls so letā€™s document itā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Was the outdoors web site an ad?.did she af link anything she brought..
She does love a garden centre.
Which one sent Bertie boy a bundle of stuff
I know dobbies sent the self care package.

Reactions: 4
Is the oil just for heating and electric separate.

Nearly 1900k a year council tax band g I assume that's a yurr not per month?
yeah the oil is for heating. They will have a separate electric bill on top. Plus council tax, insurance (house & car) mortgage, tv licence, Internet/tv package

they must be spending close to Ā£4K a month. No wonder they canā€™t afford to buy curtains!!!!! Idiots!

Such a bad video she came across so braggy!! Over Ā£700 in one week what the hell if she doesnā€™t that most weeks that comes to 2,800 and that doesnā€™t include their massive mortgage phones bill etc!! How much does lee get paid a month no way he gets paid anywhere near Ā£3,000 a month!!!! Where do they get their money from!??
I donā€™t spend that a month on luxuries!!!! What the hell!!!!
lee is probably taking home between Ā£3K-Ā£4K in a month šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah the oil is for heating. They will have a separate electric bill on top. Plus council tax, insurance (house & car) mortgage, tv licence, Internet/tv package

they must be spending close to Ā£4K a month. No wonder they canā€™t afford to buy curtains!!!!! Idiots!
It's a reasonable assumption their mortage is repayment 500k over 25 yurrs.
1900 must be annual council tax.
It's odd as all her neighbours varying amounts.
I know it's different in scotland..
No mention of log cost as it's Baltic according to Lee.

Reactions: 2
Utterly ridiculous blog - look how much money we have!!!!!!!!!! Some people live on less than that a month! She has now isolated even more viewers now I think. Much prefer a budgeting blog tbh!

Reactions: 24
Us poor nhs staff get paid so crap no wonder no one wants to be a nurse any more!!! I get no where near that kind of money and I have been qualified for 12 years!! Went to uni Degree etc!!!! Makes me so angry!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Utterly ridiculous blog - look how much money we have!!!!!!!!!! Some people live on less than that a month! She has now isolated even more viewers now I think. Much prefer a budgeting blog tbh!
Unlikely she last 3 days into no spend Jan.
A no spend August was disaster too.
Clearly she's still bringing in her own sizeable income maybe not want it used to be but not pennies for icecream money.

Reactions: 6
Us poor nhs staff get paid so crap no wonder no one wants to be a nurse any more!!! I get no where near that kind of money and I have been qualified for 12 years!! Went to uni Degree etc!!!! Makes me so angry!!!
Iā€™m a student and it does make me wonder if I want to do this and work for nhs or go offshore. Nah Iā€™m defo thinking helping is better than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m a student and it does make me wonder if I want to do this and work for nhs or go offshore. Nah Iā€™m defo thinking helping is better than that.
Yep I love my job wouldnā€™t change it for the world but the 12 hour shifts and the crap we have to go through we really need to be paid more!!! So unfair xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.