Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t even go for a day out with just her and the girls. Clearly her mum tagged along too. With her purse probably.

Reactions: 22
😂 vegan leather.
Also may I draw your attention to her Instagram bio: "adventure seeker" 😂😂 right

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she is trying to nail what she thinks is the middle class country set, I let my kids mix spots and stripes/clash patterns, look like a Boden/Joules/Fat face/White Stuff throwup look.

Hasn’t worked.
I think she’s tried to copy the way themuddymummy dresses her children. Cringing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Purse is feeling empty"
Why? Did you fork out for something yourself? Or, did you not need to bring money as the day was gifted? 😂 could interpret it either way. Time will tell!
Why does she always have to state about money when it’s spent on the kids? Never hear her moaning if she is spending on herself or lee! How is that relatable? most parents I know never begrudge their kids a penny and if anything go without themselves before the kids. I’m not saying you give up everything you enjoy, but she is so selfish.

Reactions: 35
I
Why does she always have to state about money when it’s spent on the kids? Never hear her moaning if she is spending on herself or lee! How is that relatable? most parents I know never begrudge their kids a penny and if anything go without themselves before the kids. I’m not saying you give up everything you enjoy, but she is so selfish.
Agree no expense spared on her Lee and Bertie.
Yet poppys music class too expensive.
The kids have had so many free holidays school shoes uniform toys and clothing.
She's had to fork out less than most parents.
I reckon safyas birthday tablet was gifted by Google.
She gives them gifted presents.

Who the duck won Monopoly!?
It’s all I wanna know
My skiing went to tit today in anticipation
😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t get why these brands who are well know and doing well are using influencers!! We all know that most influencers don’t use they product their only making an ad post because they are getting paid for it!!! I have lost faith in so many brands!!!!! Why do borders need someone like Mrs m to promote for them!! I just don’t get it!!!!!

Could she love her face any more!! What’s is this about!! Your hairs like straw love!!!View attachment 77758

Random strand of hair sticking up 😂
That random strand is defo a grey 🤣

Reactions: 4
I don't see anything wrong with her spending some quality time with the older girls on the weekend IF she was having quality time with P during the week when the girls are at school.
Came to say the same thing. She sees a lot more of Poppy during the week so taking the big two out on their own is actually really great. I'm no Meldrum defender but it really seems like she can't win no matter what she does.

Reactions: 2
Came to say the same thing. She sees a lot more of Poppy during the week so taking the big two out on their own is actually really great. I'm no Meldrum defender but it really seems like she can't win no matter what she does.
thing is though, she puts Poppy in nursery 2 days a week and then Lee has had Poppy since he got back on Wednesday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Came here to say WTAF is she wearing today? does she get dressed in the dark??? I can’t cope with her fashion, it sends my OCD into overdrive 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It'll all be in the next vlog. She cannot pass up a vlog-ortunity! She'll have receipts for everything they've done and purchased to label it a business exspense. Everything comes back to her and the business. She hasn't took her daughters out for the day to spend quality time with them. What she's done is take two clients out to lunch and flashed the cash to keep them sweet so they go along with the business plan she's created. There's nothing worse than unmotivated worker is there Becky? The poor kids probably had a performance review aswell, hense the stuff she's bought them so they can use props to help their performance.

PS. I'm loving my new made up word Vlog-ortunity! I'm gonna reward myself with a hot cup of tea 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
But does she spend quality time with Poppy? The poor Bairn is in nursery 2 full days and moaned about the other days! She doesn’t take her to the cinema, soft play, Park. There’s a big difference about being with someone and spending quality time with them. Rebecca doesn’t even sit with Poppy to eat her meals!

Reactions: 23
I find it incredibly bizarre that Poppy seems to eat all her meals alone

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm not going to be critical of the kids clothes, personally I'm not comfortable doing so.
However I wonder if the outfit choice is one of the three things
1) the girls dressing themselves and expressing their own style and identity. I

would highly doubt Beggy would make a conscious decision to allow that, she's been too lazy to pick clothes/wash/iron so they've been told to choose anything
2) its mismatched because it its made up of gifted items rather than purposely chosen outfits
3) she's trying to show off as many brand pieces as possible in the hope for more freebies.

Whatever it may be I hope the girls felt comfortable and confident in it.
I think the problem is the gifted items have stopped and it’s very obvious. Yes girls a bit babyish at times how ever they always had nice clothes , at times I was envious I couldn’t get my own girls joules dresses etc however it’s all changed now , the freebies have stopped and I don’t think it’s that the aren’t dressed well it’s that the girls aren’t getting endless amounts of new stuff as before and it’s a heavy contrast . Once again showing how much she was getting for free without declaring it

I find it incredibly bizarre that Poppy seems to eat all her meals alone
I’m with you on this one. Rebeccas never even in the same room as her when she eats anything - Meals and snacks

lee is different - he does tend to eat with poppy and make the food with her

Reactions: 24
So she spends all day and early evening out with the girlies ( and Mimi I’m guessing 🙄) while Lee has to stay home and look after Poppy that she wanted and Bertie, again that she wanted!! Lee, grow a pair!!!! ( nice for S and F though to go shopping though).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.