Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those outfits the kids are wearing are awful - it’s not difficult to dress them nicely and affordably next time she’s in primark instead of buying herself stuff maybe treat those girls to nice clothes age appropriate
id never take my kids out dressed like that

Reactions: 19
I've found the perfect new boots for Grabecca. She should buy them as she's never going to get a new gifted pair
Pissed off that I spent £150 on new Dublin boots last month 😂 wish people would stop sharing this 😪😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Astounding how different poppy is when she's with her dad, she's like a whole new kid. So bright and happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I just feel for Safiyah. They dress that kid like a toddler. Why do they insist on making a fool out of her and so publicly?! It’s terrible.

there’s no way Rebecca has taken those girls out on her own for the day. No way. The dozy cow can’t even cope doing bath time with her kids - she had to draft Lee’s mother to help her! Bet you any money her mother is with her. Or lee is there and they have dumped Poppy with whoever was willing to take her.

Absolute twats.

Reactions: 21
I'd like to say someone looks dog rough, but I don't want to upset little 🐶 Has she dyed her hair again or is it the filter ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Purse is feeling empty"
Why? Did you fork out for something yourself? Or, did you not need to bring money as the day was gifted? 😂 could interpret it either way. Time will tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know everyone has said it.... but I had to post a pic. WTAF. Did Begs pick there clothes in the dark! Those poor girls...
The shoes look miles to big for them and awful! It looks like she has raided the load property bin!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not in any way am I defending Rebecca but why is everyone commenting on what the girls are wearing?? They are kids and can get away with wearing anything they like. Why do you all give a tit about what the kids wear??

I would hate to think that society looked at my boys and judged what they were wearing .... who cares, they are just clothes and like everything in this world we all have different taste!!

I know we all have issues with Rebecca but I hate to think that the girls one day may read here!!

Reactions: 40
Astounding how different poppy is when she's with her dad, she's like a whole new kid. So bright and happy.
Honestly I was going to say the same last night. For all Lee is I’m glad he’s home more than away for Popys sake. She just comes to life when he’s there.

Reactions: 11
Not in any way am I defending Rebecca but why is everyone commenting on what the girls are wearing?? They are kids and can get away with wearing anything they like. Why do you all give a tit about what the kids wear??

I would hate to think that society looked at my boys and judged what they were wearing .... who cares, they are just clothes and like everything in this world we all have different taste!!

I know we all have issues with Rebecca but I hate to think that the girls one day may read here!!
I agree. I let my kids pick their clothes now they are old enough and some of the outfit combinations are interesting... I had my time of dressing them in matching clothes when they were little so now they can wear what makes them happy.. (within reason obviously). I personally dont see anything wrong with what they are wearing and I can honestly say I never pay attention to what other kids are wearing when we are out and about.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the big issue of one on one time with the kids. When I was growing up it just wasn’t a thing?!

I prefer to do things as a family, with the very rare exception for age & stage suitable activities.
Rebecca’s saying about it being a long time coming but she could easily spend time with the big girls when Lee is home 3 WEEKS AT A TIME!!! I don’t understand why the big girlies don’t get individual time if it’s so important?

Poor Poppy just gets left out of all the fun activities 😔 shes never going to learn how to behave if she’s not given the opportunities.

Reactions: 21

I agree. Look at it from the girls point of view. They are having a special day out. Cinema and dinner and I think those girls chose their own outfits. They probably feel pretty special and its low to snark on the kids choices.

Reactions: 6
Fml... off to have a lovely day with her daughters and they all still have to pose, fake as duck, in front of the bloody blue hedge of dreams.

why cant she just go and have a nice day with her girls? instead of spewing all this tit about an empty purse.. while her girls stand there posing in full gifted rig-outs from Boden/Next/Joules* delete as appropriate.

Union Square, trip to Primark so look out for a haul next week, Pizza Express then the cinema which Mimi will be paying for or a Union Square gift card.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do feel for the girls being dragged in to their Mother’s own drama at times. However, when you choose to use your children as part of your business and share their lives with thousands then these people are going to comment and share their opinion on them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.