Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in any way am I defending Rebecca but why is everyone commenting on what the girls are wearing?? They are kids and can get away with wearing anything they like. Why do you all give a tit about what the kids wear??

I would hate to think that society looked at my boys and judged what they were wearing .... who cares, they are just clothes and like everything in this world we all have different taste!!

I know we all have issues with Rebecca but I hate to think that the girls one day may read here!!
Agree, they're just dressed like little girls. Their mom's a twit but I'm not into fashion critiquing little kids.

Reactions: 12
I think it would be so interesting to be a fly on the wall of union square and see how Reb interacts with the girls away from a camera.

Reactions: 8
I know everyone has said it.... but I had to post a pic. WTAF. Did Begs pick there clothes in the dark! Those poor girls...
My 1 year old daughter has that jacket florence is wearing. I wouldn't allow my 3 year old to wear it though it's so babyish

Reactions: 2
Hi guuuuyys, it’s been a slow day here but just wanted to check in and apologise for the radio silence....just been having some me time! Just wanted to come on to say I bought myself a polar bear last week and he’s been living in my kitchen; I thought it would be hard but it’s just been so so easy! A perfect fit for my family and I’m just so bloody happy. He’s so bloody good and makes me so happy; I toilet trained him in an hour so I’m so happy with myself! I’m just so so so so happy. Anyway, I’m off out with my chums later but thought I would just update you all on the new arrival. I’m thinking of buying a tiger next week who no doubt will also be easy to look after too because I’m just such a bloody legend who finds everything in my life sooooo easy (apart from looking after my children, housework, amazon deliveries etc) Girl boss right here! Just so so bleeping happy. See you soon guys byyyyyyeeeeeee ! Xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Theres a difference between dressing children age appropriately and dressing a child stupidly.
Clearly rebecca has little fashion sense & she's terrible at picking outfits for the girls.
Theres nothing wrong with dresses, tights and cute shoes for safiyahs age but shes got her dressed miss matched and basically like a clown with clumpy shoes, patterned tights and then a dress a different colour. Why? Why couldn't she go with cute ankle boots plain tights that match the dress and allow the girls to look nice. I couldn't let my girls go out like that at all

Also wtf is a vegan coat?
It's not a vegan coat it's a cheap faux leather look coat from new look.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she is trying to nail what she thinks is the middle class country set, I let my kids mix spots and stripes/clash patterns, look like a Boden/Joules/Fat face/White Stuff throwup look.

Hasn’t worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is so,so,so happy!

Like the happiest ever of all the happy people.
😂😂😂😂

Tattle history teaches us that the highest of happy (SO, SO, SO HAPPY!) highs is usually swiftly followed by a teary, foot-stampy video about us 15 terrible terrible trolls contacting the poor brands, who are stopping this just a normal mum from doing her hoppy to buy her girls nice things and have a holiday or ten, and a log basket and a brand new insta-worthy kitchen, and some new Elemis because grabecca has told the universe and her crystals and her reiki teacher it’s what she wants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi guuuuyys, it’s been a slow day here but just wanted to check in and apologise for the radio silence....just been having some me time! Just wanted to come on to say I bought myself a polar bear last week and he’s been living in my kitchen; I thought it would be hard but it’s just been so so easy! A perfect fit for my family and I’m just so bloody happy. He’s so bloody good and makes me so happy; I toilet trained him in an hour so I’m so happy with myself! I’m just so so so so happy. Anyway, I’m off out with my chums later but thought I would just update you all on the new arrival. I’m thinking of buying a tiger next week who no doubt will also be easy to look after too because I’m just such a bloody legend who finds everything in my life sooooo easy (apart from looking after my children, housework, amazon deliveries etc) Girl boss right here! Just so so bleeping happy. See you soon guys byyyyyyeeeeeee ! Xxxxxx
chocked on my drink 😂😂😂

I think a trolls video is coming up....

Choked 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The issue with Meld is she thinks she’s a princess. It’s evident her parents haven’t ever told her no, nor has anyone in her life, she was probably popular bully witch at school, never had a real job in her adult life meaning she’s never listened to authority, you could see during 90% of her time with Channel Mum she was their golden girl. She is not used to anyone putting her in her place, THAT is why she bleeping hates us, because how daaaaare we go up against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So so happy for you.
Is a polar bear any easier than a hobbit.
As I remember hobbits were a tattle trend last year.
Rebs influenced us told us to go get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
people who proclaim to be “so so happy/so so content/heart is so so full” etc are rarely any of the above. If you are genuinely happy, you don’t need to tell everyone - it’s just obvious from your words and behaviour and treatment of others. She can lay it on as thick as she likes but the most obvious thing about the Meldrums is how deeply unhappy and bored they are. They are both frauds. Everything they post online now is just fake - they have become almost caricature versions of themselves. Her constant over emotional, miserable dirge and his inane hyperactive shrieking like an idiot nonsense, none of its real - it’s all just played up for the camera and I think they have got completely lost in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not going to be critical of the kids clothes, personally I'm not comfortable doing so.
However I wonder if the outfit choice is one of the three things
1) the girls dressing themselves and expressing their own style and identity. I would highly doubt Beggy would make a conscious decision to allow that, she's been too lazy to pick clothes/wash/iron so they've been told to choose anything
2) its mismatched because it its made up of gifted items rather than purposely chosen outfits
3) she's trying to show off as many brand pieces as possible in the hope for more freebies.

Whatever it may be I hope the girls felt comfortable and confident in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To clarify, a vegan leather coat is made of plastic. One more piece of cheap tit throw away clothing that will end up in landfill.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@EdgyLegend you’ve summed up what I wanted to say. To me, all the outfits on that pic look like a mis match BUT people might not like how I dress my kids, it’s a very personal thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
interesting stories on @westholmeproperty insta. Discussing affiliated links and the way influencers use them and use them badly. Then people obvs message to say who is guilty of this and defo a dig at reb

Reactions: 10
Lees on dog duty taking him outside
He's trying but he's not a natural do person

Who's this mad sheep. How exactly does she make others feel better.
Do they feel less hopeless with tidier hosues.
She’s another Scottish ‘Gramer she’s a footballers wife. She’s actually ok no bullshit bit a bit flowery hence the sappy arse licking .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.