Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattoo says either:
Dippy eggs- get in ma belly or
Would you take a look at that

I’m wonder if the shopping trip photo was taken by the ‘student photographer’ she was looking for. Her very own personal paparazzi following her around.
(probs just her mum though) 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What the hell?! Anyone with a partner working away will find it helpful?! My partner used to work away and I'm now a single mum. In no way shape nor form would I ever find it helpful?! She whinges constantly that she has children to look after! I have children to look after, work full time all on my own permanently except for a blue moon when the children go to their dads. I don't moan half as much as she does!
And all this coming from someone else whose partner is away every so often but also enjoys the lifestyle it brings. Queue the eyeroll. These influencers really don't know they are born. Honestly

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Watched Westolme stories about affiliate links which I thought were very good, so i messaged her that Beggy was relentless on all counts. It would seem her name is one of those that keep cropping up on her dms. She replied "100%"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You Ok Hun ? Do we need to call an ambulance ??????
Thanks but I got my crystals out and booked in some over the phone Reiki, all wearing my miracle cure jumper obs. So I’m FINE!!! Will do a few posts about it though in the next few days just to update you all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But does she spend quality time with Poppy? The poor Bairn is in nursery 2 full days and moaned about the other days! She doesn’t take her to the cinema, soft play, Park. There’s a big difference about being with someone and spending quality time with them. Rebecca doesn’t even sit with Poppy to eat her meals!
Honestly, we don't know. From my perspective, Poppy seems well bonded to both her parents and quite loved. Rebecca does moan about her but that doesn't mean she doesn't like her child or isn't spending quality time when the cameras aren't on. We only see what they want to show us and while I do question a lot of what we see, we aren't seeing every minute. I'm not going to judge on what we can't see. Poppy probably quite enjoyed just the one on one time with her father and the big girls probably really enjoyed being out with their mum and grandmother.

I think they're, on the whole, pretty shite people but even shite people have their upsides and an afternoon out with their mum without their little sister around sounds lovely for th big two.

Reactions: 4
Watched Westolme stories about affiliate links which I thought were very good, so i messaged her that Beggy was relentless on all counts. It would seem her name is one of those that keep cropping up on her dms. She replied "100%"
I wonder of their paths have ever crossed both bejing Aberdeen.
I find it odd that none if the Scottish vloggers/influencers seldom have events or meet up the last one was the pork event at the hotel.

Reactions: 4
@VeronicaCrank you’re absolutely right we can only judge what we see. From what I see Rebecca leaves Poppy sitting alone to eat, calls her feral & savage in front of her and doesn’t take her anywhere except her toddler classes.
A 2 year old with a stay at home mum and dad home 24/7 for 3 weeks at a time shouldn’t (in my opinion) have to spend 2 full days at nursery.
I didn’t say it’s not lovely for the big girls, I genuinely hope it was.

I said I don’t understand constantly splitting the kids up because it’s not something my parents done or I do as a parent. I also don’t understand the fuss because the Meldrums are in a position where they could spend lots of one on one time with each child.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m starting to think of petitioning Instagram to take away the sodding Boomerang function from her - she has NO clue how to use it to create anything resembling decent content 🤣

What is this morning’s latest offering even about on her stories?! Honestly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.