Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@VeronicaCrank you’re absolutely right we can only judge what we see. From what I see Rebecca leaves Poppy sitting alone to eat, calls her feral & savage in front of her and doesn’t take her anywhere except her toddler classes.
A 2 year old with a stay at home mum and dad home 24/7 for 3 weeks at a time shouldn’t (in my opinion) have to spend 2 full days at nursery.
I didn’t say it’s not lovely for the big girls, I genuinely hope it was.

I said I don’t understand constantly splitting the kids up because it’s not something my parents done or I do as a parent. I also don’t understand the fuss because the Meldrums are in a position where they could spend lots of one on one time with each child.
Bravo Curly Sue! Exactly this!! She’s only interested in Poppy when she can have her perform. Now don’t get me wrong of course it seems lovely she would want Lee to be involved and take a turn to go to the toddler classes with Poppy when he’s home, but he’s there 3 weeks out of 5! He was JUST back and he’s prompted out the door with her so she can edit?! Why didn’t she do that on the two days she’s got Poppy in nursery? My youngest is in nursery 2.5 days so they must be paying close to £500 a month for Poppy’s childcare... this just seems like a total waste and not justifiable as her “work days” when clearly she’s doing the square root of duck all. He’s to take Poppy with him to the barbers then to her classes.. she must have literally hours of free time to herself.. would she have had a lovely lunch all ready for them getting home? Will she duck have.

someone also said about the girls trip to town being for a vlog.. of course it is!! 100% she’ll have kept receipts for everything and it will all be reclaimed. Imagine having your mum walk behind you to take a “candid” photo of you having some quality time with your children. That just makes me feel incredibly sorry for those wee girls. It’s not just a lovely day out being treated by their Mummy, it’s purely a social media exercise. The camera will have been in those little girls faces all day. It’s never about them and their needs, it’s to satisfy their mothers constant desire for status and fame that has engulfed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s the betting the girls new clothes are orange/peach and turquoise to match her filtered all yuuur round tan and nuclear trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She won’t have put her hand in her own purse for anything, we know that about her by now. Begging for clothes last week obv didn’t fill the POBox like it used to! She will have Karen and Karen’s credit card with her, no doubt having given her some sob story about how the Biscuit ad got pulled because of this 15 evil tattler trolls and she’s not getting paid for her ‘work’ (consisting of taking a photo of the dog on the gifted sofa and a I’ve created such an ‘awesome girl boss’ career narcissist spiel) so there’s no money to buy the kids clothes. I find with my kids that there are in school uniforms/clubs kits (gym/netball/swiming/guiding) kit all week/Sat and just need a couple of outfits on the weekend. There’s only 2 years between my girls so the youngest gets the oldest hand me downs as they’ve not had much chance to wear them out. Very infrequently I might take the older daughter out on her own (if sister is at a party say) and buy the next size up but we are all - esp my kids - environmentally aware and very conscious of not wanting to perpetuate the fast fashion industry. Do you know I actually think that would make a great vlog esp compared to the shite Mrs Meldrum puts out there! Go through the oldest wardrobe showing what she needs, according to weekly schedule and her style, show what’s outgrown and good to save for next one, what’s not suitable to pass to next child, wash dry and fold nicely for charity if good enough, (she could explain why she is choosing charity x) and deliver to the charity, then show how stained/damaged isn’t good enough to send to charity, box up for a fabric recycling scheme, label and post. Then say well it looks like we need to buy X, Y and Z. Then shop sensibly and responsibly and if in the fortunate position to have plenty of money look for small businesses to support. Look at organic cotton/sustainably sources and made. Now that’s probly a vlog is watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just bought some border biscuits might get my cat to sit next to me take a photo and make folk guess is it for humans or a cat treat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf is that boomerang? 🤢

Should have had your post marked Rebbie at least your handbag was gifted... We remember. What's in the green bag I wonder...anyone read the box? 🤔
How do I even remember this but it’s a brand of shoes in deichmann x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do they need yet more shoes?? I always watch in wonder during her "cleaning & organisation smashing it type vlogs" at how many shoes those girls have! My poor boys are obviously neglected with their school shoes, couple of pairs of trainers and a pair of wellies😂😂

Reactions: 14
Wow, we are the complete opposite. We buy too many clothes and simply not enough shoes 😂

But my children’s feet grow so fast it’s simply a waste buying them often, having said that her vlog with the shoes was so surprising. How can a family need all those shoes?

Reactions: 5
Wtf is that boomerang? 🤢

Should have had your post marked Rebbie at least your handbag was gifted... We remember. What's in the green bag I wonder...anyone read the box? 🤔
Bet those deichmanns aren’t for the ‘girlies’ - when ever does Reb NOT think of herself first??

Reactions: 9
She won’t have put her hand in her own purse for anything, we know that about her by now. Begging for clothes last week obv didn’t fill the POBox like it used to! She will have Karen and Karen’s credit card with her, no doubt having given her some sob story about how the Biscuit ad got pulled because of this 15 evil tattler trolls and she’s not getting paid for her ‘work’ (consisting of taking a photo of the dog on the gifted sofa and a I’ve created such an ‘awesome girl boss’ career narcissist spiel) so there’s no money to buy the kids clothes. I find with my kids that there are in school uniforms/clubs kits (gym/netball/swiming/guiding) kit all week/Sat and just need a couple of outfits on the weekend. There’s only 2 years between my girls so the youngest gets the oldest hand me downs as they’ve not had much chance to wear them out. Very infrequently I might take the older daughter out on her own (if sister is at a party say) and buy the next size up but we are all - esp my kids - environmentally aware and very conscious of not wanting to perpetuate the fast fashion industry. Do you know I actually think that would make a great vlog esp compared to the shite Mrs Meldrum puts out there! Go through the oldest wardrobe showing what she needs, according to weekly schedule and her style, show what’s outgrown and good to save for next one, what’s not suitable to pass to next child, wash dry and fold nicely for charity if good enough, (she could explain why she is choosing charity x) and deliver to the charity, then show how stained/damaged isn’t good enough to send to charity, box up for a fabric recycling scheme, label and post. Then say well it looks like we need to buy X, Y and Z. Then shop sensibly and responsibly and if in the fortunate position to have plenty of money look for small businesses to support. Look at organic cotton/sustainably sources and made. Now that’s probly a vlog is watch!
great ideas sounds worth watching , it also sounds well thought out and will take time and effort .. so never going to happen she doesn’t plan and put in effort ! more importantly imagine the work involved in then having to unpack all the kindly gifted stuff to put on her selling site ...

Reactions: 7
Watched Westolme stories about affiliate links which I thought were very good, so i messaged her that Beggy was relentless on all counts. It would seem her name is one of those that keep cropping up on her dms. She replied "100%"
also messaged asking if this was directed at Mrs Meldrum & had the same response 👌🏻

What's in the green bag I wonder...anyone read the box? 🤔
Its Graceland which is a ladies shoe brand at Deichmanns, not a kids range

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that boomerang? 🤢

Its Graceland shoes from Deichman. Looks like an adult size box

Reactions: 4
You guys the best detectives
I can't imagine she needs more boots as she has her joules Chelsea boots. Some black ankle ones either next or new look or possibly both.
Boden trainers is did she manage sell them
Her new Dr martins of dreams
Her durberrys
Her edgy vans
Her gifted fair fax and favour boots she chucked on office floor unless they already sold Aberdeen buy and sell.

She did say last week the girlies need new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just feel for Safiyah. They dress that kid like a toddler. Why do they insist on making a fool out of her and so publicly?! It’s terrible.

there’s no way Rebecca has taken those girls out on her own for the day. No way. The dozy cow can’t even cope doing bath time with her kids - she had to draft Lee’s mother to help her! Bet you any money her mother is with her. Or lee is there and they have dumped Poppy with whoever was willing to take her.

Absolute twats.
she didn’t, I saw them in town and her mum was with them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm so stupid I've just realised that blooming boomerang was a lemon in hot water lol. I thought it was a bowel of something, not a cup! Need more sleep. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so stupid I've just realised that blooming boomerang was a lemon in hot water lol. I thought it was a bowel of something, not a cup! Need more sleep. 😂
Honestly I was going to say the same last night. For all Lee is I’m glad he’s home more than away for Popys sake. She just comes to life when he’s there.
I was the same I didn’t have my contacts in I thought it was a goldfish 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.