Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know they read and post. Why do they answer back? Makes them look pathetic 😂
Just ignore it and move on. Mind you, there's probably more active tattlers than followers now.

Oh duck she's off posting about something else she's found. Become knowledgeable first, stupid bint. 🙄

Reactions: 9
And my husband works away and following her and listening to her “struggles” does not help me in any way whatsoever. If anything, it angers me that she even thinks she has struggles. Not having an actual job, looking after 3 kids, getting hair and nails done, going to the gym, having puppy snuggles under a cozy blanket, drinking hot tea, doing homework in a cafe, dropping and collecting children from school, having at least 2 child free days to sit on your flat arse and having your belter of a husband at home for 3 weeks are not struggles. It’s a bloody lovely life.

Ooooft she’s annoyed me this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I find it bizarre when she says “HOT cups of tea” 🧐 I never say “I’m going to have a hot cup of tea“, it’s just a cup of tea ☕🤷🏼‍♀️.
Is it because she lived in America for so, so long 🤔. Certainly in the warmer States iced tea is the default, so asking for 'hot tea' is a thing. #sheissowelltravelled

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
and now they‘re playing monopoly today?
jokes!
ginger teeth for the win!
😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️
Haha I totally didn’t notice that! Ha. They’re such twunts. 🤣

We know they read and post. Why do they answer back? Makes them look pathetic 😂
Just ignore it and move on. Mind you, there's probably more active tattlers than followers now.

Oh duck she's off posting about something else she's found. Become knowledgeable first, stupid bint. 🙄
We should play a game where we compete to get the Meldrums to react to Tattle but with very niche words/phrases. Challenge presented Lee - 10 points if you drop in a reference to a pomegranate and 25 for the word Kalamazoo. I’ll pop a big bag of fizzy sweeties and wee Kinder Choccy treats in the post for you if you do it you little baby man, you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What the actual hell is this?! All she does is moan and resent Lee working off shore. If I was an offshore wife I would not look to Grabs for support at all

I also find it disturbing that she has to list having hot cups of tea as something to do, having a drink really whatever it is is a human necessity 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What the actual hell is this?! All she does is moan and resent Lee working off shore. If I was an offshore wife I would not look to Grabs for support at all
I was an offshore wife, I’m now a single Mum. She does not (and has never) inspired me, felt relatable or supportive at all. When I was married I felt privileged and grateful of the lifestyle that my husband’s work provided me and my children. Yes we missed him when he was away but his time at home more than made up for it! I also would have felt so guilty moaning and feeling sorry for myself when he was offshore as a few of my friends were single parents, and my sister is a military wife whose husband is away for months at a time risking his own life. Others have it much worse, but Mrs M is so insular and self centred she has no clue how easy her life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why doesn’t her Husband get an onshore job and she get a part time job. That way their family can be together at weekends ??? It’s like they are trapped for life in the arrangement they have at the moment and all she will do is moan on a fortnightly basis.

shame “family time” doesn’t include ALL her kids in one outing. If I took my 5 year old out and left my 3 year old at home with dad he would be so very upset and question why he couldn’t come. I’m all for special one on one time but Rebecca doesn’t do this every now and again it’s all the time! It’s like she just wants to take the “easy kids” out and leave the feral (normal toddler) at home with the man slave all the time
She can’t cope with all three , she can barely cope with Poppy on her own , she is dividing these bairns and she wonders why they argue and fight , they must all be feeling a little left out now that she has a new baby ! Pointless anyone trying to help her by giving advice because people like her don’t take advice , so many if these people so shallow no wonder they all stroke each others egos publicly ho w else could they keep fooling the followers that they really are so so special ? Bunch of self absorbed , sycophantic two faced mean girls I am seriously sick of the influencer crap , i can’t even watch Mrs Hinch she is so boring ! how do people enjoy watching her ? so many of these fake , sickly sweet con artists pretending to be loving life , sincerely it’s depressing i Come here to see what they are up to because I can’t cope watching them anymore and the thought that there are some waiting with anticipation for the next post dumbfounds me , that they hero worship these shallow witches I have said it before I know but there are some very strange people who even when faced with the evidence of their duplicity continue to afore and defend them !

Reactions: 16
She can’t cope with all three , she can barely cope with Poppy on her own , she is dividing these bairns and she wonders why they argue and fight , they must all be feeling a little left out now that she has a new baby ! Pointless anyone trying to help her by giving advice because people like her don’t take advice , so many if these people so shallow no wonder they all stroke each others egos publicly ho w else could they keep fooling the followers that they really are so so special ? Bunch of self absorbed , sycophantic two faced mean girls I am seriously sick of the influencer crap , i can’t even watch Mrs Hinch she is so boring ! how do people enjoy watching her ? so many of these fake , sickly sweet con artists pretending to be loving life , sincerely it’s depressing i Come here to see what they are up to because I can’t cope watching them anymore and the thought that there are some waiting with anticipation for the next post dumbfounds me , that they hero worship these shallow witches I have said it before I know but there are some very strange people who even when faced with the evidence of their duplicity continue to afore and defend them !
She always says it takes a village.
She finds parenting hard work especially being off shore.
So she accepts any help she can
Goes no where
Feeds them convenience crap food
Lets the housework and tidying go
So she can snuggle up on sofawith hot tea puppy . With big snuggly knit and blabket as her house is cold and they can't afford heating watching trash tv.
I'm sure they go for walk in woods/ play a board game and pretend they living thier best lives.

Reactions: 10
And my husband works away and following her and listening to her “struggles” does not help me in any way whatsoever. If anything, it angers me that she even thinks she has struggles. Not having an actual job, looking after 3 kids, getting hair and nails done, going to the gym, having puppy snuggles under a cozy blanket, drinking hot tea, doing homework in a cafe, dropping and collecting children from school, having at least 2 child free days to sit on your flat arse and having your belter of a husband at home for 3 weeks are not struggles. It’s a bloody lovely life.

Ooooft she’s annoyed me this morning
She is very annoying I am now glad she blocked me I am off to tell Mrs Hinch she is utterly boring in the hope she blocks me too then I won’t see her fake photo shopped posts when I log in even though I don’t follow her I still see this yet those I want to follow I have to go on their profile ! Clearly Insta promotes the most popular

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So just to get this right. If the external agency is Whaler, who are BB claiming that they did not know about Reb’s background. I could understand if BB did not know, but Whaler definitely do.
Begs the question that BB will probably never use Whaler again and what position does this put Whaler in. If Whaler had any sense they would cut their losses and dump Reb as this has not been the first and will not be the last instance.
The external agency would have just been a marketing agency used.
Whaler are the representatives of Mrs Meldrum

Reactions: 1
I think Rebeggar moaning meldrum will have pissed off a lot of followers with that post this morning. She's so far moved from reality it's unbelievable. I'd like to see her actually showing a genuine caring side. We've got our opinions here but really, have we EVER seen her showing compassion or caring for others? I can't actually think of an example. As anything vaguely caring is always turned into something for attention, for show or moan at how bloody hard she thinks she has it. That girls are growing fast, I can picture her future life and it doesn't involve them together as a couple. If they are it'll be two kids house sharing. What an existence.
I'm disappointed in Heather Ness this morning suggesting following MrsM if you have a partner working away. Heather to me is a completely different type of woman and I'm surprised she is comfortable promoting the likes of Rebecca Meldrum to other mums following her. A woman who lies and misleads others? Disappointed theimperfectlyperfectparent. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What I struggle with is how immature Lee is does anyone else know a 30 plus guy who posts such embarrassing stuff pulling stupid faces and such like !!! It’s maybe a generational thing and I’m an oldie if my 25 year old son started doing stuff like that I would be having a word!!! I just find him so cringe and so embarrassed for him can you imagine his workmates on the rig must have a right laugh at his expense!!!!

Reactions: 23
In sure the trampoline and playset were undeclared gifts.
The furniture gifted by asda
Now she's begging for play house
Does she have a mud kicthen?
On Fanta pants Instagram he posted a story of pops in an kids electric car with Bertie (safe) I’m sure they were sent that as a gift so he’s missing AD across that story too.

They might as well just create a preset filter with AD on it almost everything they have has been given to them for free it’s embarrassing

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What I struggle with is how immature Lee is does anyone else know a 30 plus guy who posts such embarrassing stuff pulling stupid faces and such like !!! It’s maybe a generational thing and I’m an oldie if my 25 year old son started doing stuff like that I would be having a word!!! I just find him so cringe and so embarrassed for him can you imagine his workmates on the rig must have a right laugh at his expense!!!!
The cheese in my fridge is more mature than Leer Meldrum. .

Dont give her ideas 😂😂😂
It would always be cleaner than the inside of her home though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.