Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking followers for a cough cure.... Otherwise she cannot go to the pictures with the girls. What attention seeking crap she spews.
The cough's more than likely been caused by all the bloody stupid high pitched shrieking she's been doing to the dog🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Give me a break, that bloody fake cough for engagement. Pull the other one Rebecca 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m back!!! Took a little break but I see the tit storm is still going.
Again Grabecca... write a list of your wrong doings. We can help if you’ve forgotten (mainly DLP, KKK, Doxxing, food bank) and do a sit down video.
Address them one by one and sincerely apologise. Draw a line in the sand. Pretending you’ve done nothing wrong and all smiley smiley doesn’t wash, and we simply won’t be able to get over your mistakes until you address them.

but you won’t.
Ah my girl crush Kate Fleming is back. Hi 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait!!! Did she really let the two girls walk a different route in the woods on their own!????????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know. It’s the biggest load of meaningless bullshit.
Women supporting women. Oh do duck off. No, I support people. Good, decent, honest, hard working, people. Regardless of gender. Equally, if I think you are a shady, ruthless, egocentric,money grabbing, deceitful, entitled, work shy brat I won’t support you - regardless of gender.
Having XX chromosomes does not give you a hall pass to act like a bleep and get away with it.
These daft wee girls need to grow up. It’s laughable.
👍😊

Reactions: 4
Every few months she will test her luck with another AD for a brand unaware of her history. Everytime the brand will take the AD down when they realise who they are working with. They have tried making Lee the face of the company but that doesn't really bring in the dolla.

Wake up and smell the roses Rebecca. This isn't going to go away. The dishonesty, the lack of taking responsibility for your own mistakes - liftgate and the way you handled the aftermath. The block and delete response to anyone who questioned your business account. The passive aggressive DMs. People aren't jealous of your big garden or blue living room. They are annoyed by your total disrespect and disregard for people who once followed and supported your account and channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I assume external agency means whaler
Response from borders biscuits
She passed me off so much I messaged them.
Feel sorry for whoever was responsible for dealing with Whaler , they clearly should be warning potential clients of their reputation somebody will have been held responsible for this and clearly they have been misled so unfair , very surprised Whaler still representing her have they not seen enough ? I didn’t see the Ad but have seen her others and she really is not good at her job never mind all the other stuff , she does lousy ads , we know she is an actress we have seen this often so how does she struggle with gushing about products ? and Lee is so wooden his attempt at ads are painful to watch 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If it was a panic, why is she getting daily headaches? And even if it was a migraine, surely she wouldn't be getting daily headaches afterwards? Is this just her setting up a lifelong excuse for Lee to do everything?
Well played, Rebecca. Well played.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to say it’s all getting quite sad. For her to continue trying to get adverts and then have them pulled is embarrassing. It could all so easily have been avoided.
I came here for the undisclosed ads around DLP time and since then she really has went on a downward spiral which could so easily have been avoided. The racism, failure to declare ads and outright disregard for the rules coupled with no respect or gratitude for her loyal followers.
I don’t think she will ever apologise because as others have said that would be admitting she’s at fault. So where do they go from here?
She needs to get back into Pat’s hole and move on with her life. This influencer ship has sailed for her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would hope her mum was on the walk with the girls, although equally I wouldn't be surprised if not as she can be pretty neglectful, she left them inside for ages again while she filmed herself in the garden. Anything could happen as she's simply not watching them a lot of the time. It's fine at safayas age but poppy not so much.

Reactions: 7
13 pages to go through today tattlers! At least borders biscuits can you back on my shopping list.

I am always sad that poppy is at the table by herself. Does no one eat with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If it was a panic, why is she getting daily headaches? And even if it was a migraine, surely she wouldn't be getting daily headaches afterwards? Is this just her setting up a lifelong excuse for Lee to do everything?
Well played, Rebecca. Well played.

Of course it was, notice how she miraculously felt amazing when he returned. Then so ill again when he left. Then the day before he’s home she’s feeling AMAZING. This illness story is faker than her lips. Next.

Reactions: 14
I seriously thought Becky and her mum had matching Pj's on in that infamous Instagram photo! Not an actual wear outside in public top! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.