Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the viewing figures of Katie Ellisons kitchen renovation. It’s above 60k and I think she only has 30k subscribers! Rebecca must be gagging for a new kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh here we go, women supporting women, tearing other women down blah blah.
It’s bollocks, it’s faux feminism.
Come on “girls” play nice and be kind to each other!
Such pathetic nonsense.
Grow up and own your mistakes and find a way to move on.
That is feminism.
You want to be equal then act equal, don’t claim you are just a little delicate woman or just a mum trying her best!

Sorry, must stop ranting 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Have you seen the viewing figures of Katie Ellisons kitchen renovation. It’s above 60k and I think she only has 30k subscribers! Rebecca must be gagging for a new kitchen 🤣
What with lucie and the bump getting one and Charlotte Taylor getting one.. the begging is going to be off the scale!

Reactions: 8
Asking followers for a cough cure.... Otherwise she cannot go to the pictures with the girls. What attention seeking crap she spews.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such pathetic nonsense.
That is feminism.
You want to be equal then act equal, don’t claim you are just a little delicate woman or just a mum trying her best!

I know. It’s the biggest load of meaningless bullshit.
Women supporting women. Oh do duck off. No, I support people. Good, decent, honest, hard working, people. Regardless of gender. Equally, if I think you are a shady, ruthless, egocentric,money grabbing, deceitful, entitled, work shy brat I won’t support you - regardless of gender.
Having XX chromosomes does not give you a hall pass to act like a bleep and get away with it.
These daft wee girls need to grow up. It’s laughable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She's turned the blue dungeon green with the filter on insta and admits the room doesn't get used. Not surprised, it's dark and depressing. Rooms with open fires tend to be cold and draughty without the fire going too

Reactions: 11
Asking followers for a cough cure.... Otherwise she cannot go to the pictures with the girls. What attention seeking crap she spews.
My money is on another hospital visit. The fainting wasn’t believable so perhaps the cough will work 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Basically she doesnt want to go to the cinema ... now has a cough .. how in your almost 31 years of life do you not know how to deal with a cough . Have a drink try lemon and honey theres cough sweets.. cough bottle the list is endless are you that stupid you have to ask the sheep .. it's a bloody cough get over it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know. It’s the biggest load of meaningless bullshit.
Women supporting women. Oh do duck off. No, I support people. Good, decent, honest, hard working, people. Regardless of gender. Equally, if I think you are a shady, ruthless, egocentric,money grabbing, deceitful, entitled, work shy brat I won’t support you - regardless of gender.
Having XX chromosomes does not give you a hall pass to act like a bleep and get away with it.
These daft wee girls need to grow up. It’s laughable.
👏👏👏👏👏

LOL!!!!! Murder mansion in lock down. Lee wandering around like a berk in his yellow hazmat suit. Rebecca posting endless selfies from her bed. 🤣🤣🤣
She spends so much time at home under a blanket she might as well be in isolation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How about tuning into the vibrational frequency and manifesting healthy thoughts in abundance. Oh yeah - that tit doesn’t really work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m back!!! Took a little break but I see the tit storm is still going.
Again Grabecca... write a list of your wrong doings. We can help if you’ve forgotten (mainly DLP, KKK, Doxxing, food bank) and do a sit down video.
Address them one by one and sincerely apologise. Draw a line in the sand. Pretending you’ve done nothing wrong and all smiley smiley doesn’t wash, and we simply won’t be able to get over your mistakes until you address them.

but you won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m back!!! Took a little break but I see the tit storm is still going.
Again Grabecca... write a list of your wrong doings. We can help if you’ve forgotten (mainly DLP, KKK, Doxxing, food bank) and do a sit down video.
Address them one by one and sincerely apologise. Draw a line in the sand. Pretending you’ve done nothing wrong and all smiley smiley doesn’t wash, and we simply won’t be able to get over your mistakes until you address them.

but you won’t.
I was thinking about you the other day, wondering if you were still around!!!! Glad to see that you are! 👍

Reactions: 16
Such pathetic nonsense.
That is feminism.

Of course she’s shared that post 🙈 She always does this with posts like that, but clearly doesn’t read them properly or understand them!

Firstly, she isn’t being bullied. Aside from a few comments that are a bit harsh (which are usually flagged/removed anyway), most people discuss her in the same way they’d discuss anyone who puts themselves in the public eye. Some people attract positive discussion, and others negative - that’s just the way the world works. I slate Donald Trump, but I don’t think I’m bullying him 😂 No one is sending her any direct messages, which would constitute bullying - she chooses to read here!

Secondly, she isn’t being targeted just for being herself 🙈 People complain about her because she is running a business, and in the most shoddy way imaginable. There are numerous reasons why people are perfectly entitled to feel aggrieved with her (lying, racism, doxxing, threatening messages, etc) and if someone feels that way about a business then they are allowed to express those grievances. She’s not just ‘some mum’ choosing to share her life online out of the goodness of her heart - she is a business trying to make money, and the sooner she realises the two are very different, the better for everyone 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this just me but the previous owner died due to having his head repeatedly pounded on the floor..Rebecca now constantly complains about a pounding headache...Could this be due to ‘energy’ in the house?? She talks about energies and frequencies etc so it got me wondering 😂 That’s what I would be wondering if I was her anyway!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is this just me but the previous owner died due to having his head repeatedly pounded on the floor..Rebecca now constantly complains about a pounding headache...Could this be due to ‘energy’ in the house?? She talks about energies and frequencies etc so it got me wondering 😂 That’s what I would be wondering if I was her anyway!
I think it’s probably more to do with the fact that she hardly eats and doesn’t drink much water and is glued to her phone 24/7 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.