Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women supporting women? We are probably mostly women on here? Supporting the truth and trying to see through the bullshit that is influencing. I'd say that counts. I don't wish harm on any of these people I just hate all the fake, gifted, hidden ADs. I don't mind seeing AD content from a person who believes in the product at all. Just so much 💩 on Instagram and I hardly follow anyone. There's only a few threads on here that I know who the people are 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am feeling very privileged at the moment as I just had a really busy couple of work days working quite far away .. early starts and some
Tough meetings, but some great people I got to spend time with, have flown, stayed in a hotel and had social time with colleagues , helped some friends out advising on some stuff along the way as they all have stuff going on and have asked me for help or info , came home to
My child jumping for joy to see me before he went to sleep. I was feeling the love . I caught up on all of this and I’m just baffled at how little appreciation or self awareness she has about anything 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t get why these brands who are well know and doing well are using influencers!! We all know that most influencers don’t use they product their only making an ad post because they are getting paid for it!!! I have lost faith in so many brands!!!!! Why do borders need someone like Mrs m to promote for them!! I just don’t get it!!!!!

Could she love her face any more!! What’s is this about!! Your hairs like straw love!!!View attachment 77758

Random strand of hair sticking up 😂
She is also feeling pale too 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Right Tattlers... Challenge : let's make a Meldrum Thesaurus\Dictionary
Tired: word used repeatedly by greedy to express exhaustion when doing duck all on a regular basis.

.......... Help me please... What utter shite words and phrases have they used... Guggenheim meaning... I will hopefully read with ridiculousness... night amazing, tattlers😌

• Haha
Tired: word used repeatedly by greedy to express exhaustion when doing duck all on a regular basis.

.......... Help me please... What utter shite words and phrases have they used... Guggenheim meaning... I will hopefully read with ridiculousness... night amazing, tattlers😌
smashed it = did the bare minimum and now ready for a lie down and a hot cup of tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Women supporting women or building other women up = passive aggressive way of getting followers to lick your arse and get away with crappy behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am feeling very privileged at the moment as I just had a really busy couple of work days working quite far away .. early starts and some
Tough meetings, but some great people I got to spend time with, have flown, stayed in a hotel and had social time with colleagues , helped some friends out advising on some stuff along the way as they all have stuff going on and have asked me for help or info , came home to
My child jumping for joy to see me before he went to sleep. I was feeling the love . I caught up on all of this and I’m just baffled at how little appreciation or self awareness she has about anything 🤷‍♀️
And (God I can hear my English language or was it literature :unsure: teacher saying "never start a sentence with "and") sooooooo as I was saying....... :) You are the kind of woman that women like me support (as in women supporting women) I admire you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Working = reading through and responding to Tattle Life via instagram and youtube
Content = whatever is suggested on Tatttle life
Children = money making props with a finite shelf life
Holidays = places to escape from "children", under no circumstances to be paid for by self
Natural year round tan = achieved by going on numerous "holidays" or applying fake tan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
smashed it = did the bare minimum and now ready for a lie down and a hot cup of tea
My idea of smashing it, is more literal........as in" I fully intend to break this item that I have before me" (believe me, can be very therapeutic)
Another way of describing smashing it, could also be described as "nailing it " but that can also refer to getting laid.........now we're going down the rabbit hole.
The problem here, as I see it Rebecca, you're only "performing" to a UK audience for the most part. That is your downfall in my opinion (hey no disrespect, I lived the first 23 years of my life in the UK)
You use words most people in other parts of the world don't understand the concept of.

ETA. I had no idea what the word nonce meant (Inghams thread) Had to go to Urban dictionary to find out what it meant, also what the heck was a Chav .....lol

Can we ad "absolutely" to the dictionary please.
As in.... I absolutely love this that and the other, as long as it's kindly gifted #adnotreally #admaybe #adshouldbe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Potential thread name??? 😍
Kipling not Borders with a hot cup of tea
Karma bites harder than Bertie I see

??

Working = reading through and responding to Tattle Life via instagram and youtube
Content = whatever is suggested on Tatttle life
Children = money making props with a finite shelf life
Holidays = places to escape from "children", under no circumstances to be paid for by self
Natural year round tan = achieved by going on numerous "holidays" or applying fake tan
Editing: deleting and blocking conflicting opinions or questions

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine being the kind of person to brag that your house has a room you haven’t even used this month 🙄 still wouldn’t make me jealous of murder mansion Beggy. How’s your headache? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nice to see consistency in the way she reacts when someone doesnt agree with her even when it is her daughter🙄. Poor old S isnt allowed to have an opinion on the tutus shes been wearing for yuuurrrs unless its a positive opinion!
Noticed how she had to mention it was Boden, and the hoody fatface but didn’t mention she cheaped out on a primark sequin skirt when flobelle got a next one, hoping for some freebies maybe from the ones she’s mentioned. Also is she now trying kon Mari, thought she was doing team tomm

• Heart
Reactions: 9

“Obsessed” = something you kind of like a little bit that day but are willing to exploit for possible Ad/gifted content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine being the kind of person to brag that your house has a room you haven’t even used this month 🙄 still wouldn’t make me jealous of murder mansion Beggy. How’s your headache? 🤔
Is it the one in which someone was brutally murdered?

Reactions: 4
Lee giving away both names of the local groups he was taking Poppy to. Again, compromising safety in real time.
Morrison’s millionaire shortbread tonight - another pathetic dig at Borders biscuits.
Rebeggar manifesting a cough so she doesn’t have to take the girls to the cinema tomorrow because her socially anxiety has increased as a result of being dropped by Borders biscuits.
Probably also the reason Lee took Poppy to get groups this morning because she knew she’d be the talk of the town even more than normal. What a sad way to live. I feel so much sadness for her and her family. It’s just awful! And it’s in her power to change it, yet she doesn’t. She’s addicted to freebies and adoration from followers with questionable morals and intellect. And then you remember they live in a house where a grim murder took place, not that long ago. I’m not superstitious in the slightest but even the thought gives me the heebie jeebies! Is there no end in sight? Surely it can’t be far away...
Totally agree all it takes is a weirdo fan / stalker to Google to know location and time of class and knowing most weeks the meldrums go.
Their address and school easy to find and identify as she doesn't use a independent p.o. box away from her home.

Talking of vocab they haven't talked about bashing one out lately.
Or bad boy eggs.
Always using the word obsessed.

I really dislike it when her lazy blogs to to editing rebecca here she's so lazy she can't even sign off.
Will we ever find out what she brought at home bargains.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.