Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers thanks to everyone for posting summarising the whole debacle!!!! And award winning tattle power for people for contact g border biscuits. I watched 2 mins of her bad day vlog tonight BEFORE checking out news in here... I stopped watching when she got the bloody dog gifted tit in a box... Did I miss much greedy grabs or her usual tit??!!!

Reactions: 3
Is she back with Channel Mum? I was randomly looking at the ‘creators’ on there (for an influencer I follow but can’t remember the name of and therefore can’t find 🙈), and she’s on there, with all her latest vlogs....? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree with your sentiment exactly. Whatever their reason choosing such a property was (I'm thinking to try get a reduced price) they did it consciously and knowing it would be on show to the world. They never thought what would happen when their children found out, its not even as if they had serious plans to redesign. Its the same house. Mostly same fittings and the family involved still live locally. How disrespectful filming 8n particular areas.. I'm like you, would not even viewed. Call me bat tit crazy but I feel children pick up on these things and i used to wonder if that was why P was unsettled for a long while. Animals too pick up on things. Let's see what Bertie makes of it.🐶 One of the guinea pigs pegged it suddenly. On a practical note, you mentioned bulldozing and rebuilding. I wonder if they could have done that for the same money? But land in that area is pricey and they'd probably have found it difficult to mortgage. That would have been great content. Design and build. If they could turn back time.... 🤔... I still think they'd make the same arrogant immature mistakes.
Just to clarify the land is not built on again, it's always left to go back to nature with wildlife, trees etc. It's done as a sign of respect.

Reactions: 4
Is she back with Channel Mum? I was randomly looking at the ‘creators’ on there (for an influencer I follow but can’t remember the name of and therefore can’t find 🙈), and she’s on there, with all her latest vlogs....? 🤔
no.
She’s not.

the actual “creators” on channel mum (the ones they pay/get work for) and those with the blue logo on them

All the other ones are just people who channel mum provide links to
Via their website and anyone can apply to have a link added to their site (if you have a parenting you tube channel)!

Reactions: 2
Noooo she did not let the girls go off by themselves in the woods?!
It’s bad enough she clearly shows she’s alone in the house 2 weeks at a time and they walk in the woods every weekend but now it’s out there for any weirdo to know the big girls go off on their own?! I actually despair at their lack of safe guarding their own children!!

Reactions: 11
Lee giving away both names of the local groups he was taking Poppy to. Again, compromising safety in real time.
Morrison’s millionaire shortbread tonight - another pathetic dig at Borders biscuits.
Rebeggar manifesting a cough so she doesn’t have to take the girls to the cinema tomorrow because her socially anxiety has increased as a result of being dropped by Borders biscuits.
Probably also the reason Lee took Poppy to get groups this morning because she knew she’d be the talk of the town even more than normal. What a sad way to live. I feel so much sadness for her and her family. It’s just awful! And it’s in her power to change it, yet she doesn’t. She’s addicted to freebies and adoration from followers with questionable morals and intellect. And then you remember they live in a house where a grim murder took place, not that long ago. I’m not superstitious in the slightest but even the thought gives me the heebie jeebies! Is there no end in sight? Surely it can’t be far away...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s bad enough she clearly shows she’s alone in the house 2 weeks at a time and they walk in the woods every weekend but now it’s out there for any weirdo to know the big girls go off on their own?! I actually despair at their lack of safe guarding their own children!!
I would be so anxious, I don’t even like sharing we are away for the weekend incase it leaves us vulnerable 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a clown

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly regardless of the cause - migraine, panic attack etc. With the symptoms she had if she was behind the wheel could she safely control her car if this episode happened again and she was driving??
Its so dangerous to herself, her kids and other people who she could harm.
I’m a driving instructor and would need some sort of proof from DVLA that a person was okay to drive before I could continue with any lessons, after something like this happened.
If she hasn’t been in touch with anyone to check then it’s so irresponsible

She's not even seen to since infamous hospital visit.
The story keeps changing with Lee and her.
She couldn't manage without driving as they so far out unless there's a school bus.

Brands dropped there was baby organic who actually kept the post and negative comments up on their Insta page they publicly slated her.
Then some weird 3rd party cereal good belly.
Did the butchers post vanish?
Don't think lee lost any although Google must be mad using him as child internet safety.

Not watched tonight's vlog if there is one or latest stories.
People who claim they so so happy usually are not in my book.
She's so manic and false.

I did watch the meldrums I assume she forgot it was tartan week at primary as she cut up a dress and made a hair bow and belt for safaya yet florrie had tartan dress on.

I love poppy she's delightful.
Clearly she loves Bertie more and couldn't wait go offload poppy today.

Reactions: 9
It is quite frightening. All it needs to take is one person to make a phone call with their concerns..

Reactions: 4
no.
She’s not.

the actual “creators” on channel mum (the ones they pay/get work for) and those with the blue logo on them

All the other ones are just people who channel mum provide links to
Via their website and anyone can apply to have a link added to their site (if you have a parenting you tube channel)!
Phew, I thought I’d missed something 😂

Reactions: 1
What is with all the swearing on their stories? The pair of them.

Its not “edgy” or cool. Clearly a really chav attempt at being relatable, but it’s just incredibly naff, unprofessional and totally cringe...

Reactions: 21

Its not “edgy” or cool. Clearly a really chav attempt at being relatable, but it’s just incredibly naff, unprofessional and totally cringe...
Don't get me wrong I swear, but I'd imagine she would lose followers as people would be wary listening when litte ears are around.

Reactions: 12
Just remembered she had those sky watches after someone mentioned it. Would have been the perfect opportunity to promote them in today's vlog! She said she would be sharing updates over the next 6 months when she did the first post? Maybe another pulled ad? Either that or she's not bothered to actually provide updates.

Also have to add , 'fiyah calling her out , first in the car... that doesn't look like water, then saying she doesn't like her new Boden tutu 🤣 gave me a laugh anyway!

• Heart
  • Haha

I didn’t hear any swearing, thankfully.

Just remembered she had those sky watches after someone mentioned it. Would have been the perfect opportunity to promote them in today's vlog! She said she would be sharing updates over the next 6 months when she did the first post? Maybe another pulled ad? Either that or she's not bothered to actually provide updates.

Also have to add , 'fiyah calling her out , first in the car... that doesn't look like water, then saying she doesn't like her new Boden tutu 🤣 gave me a laugh anyway!
I’m pretty sure Charl Taylor had the same campaign.

Reactions: 2
Ha I love when S makes wee comments!
Her ‘I’m not crying’ made the whole puppy vlog, just not for the reasons Reb wanted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice to see consistency in the way she reacts when someone doesnt agree with her even when it is her daughter🙄. Poor old S isnt allowed to have an opinion on the tutus shes been wearing for yuuurrrs unless its a positive opinion!

Oh here we go, women supporting women, tearing other women down blah blah.
It’s bollocks, it’s faux feminism.
Come on “girls” play nice and be kind to each other!
Such pathetic nonsense.
Grow up and own your mistakes and find a way to move on.
That is feminism.
You want to be equal then act equal, don’t claim you are just a little delicate woman or just a mum trying her best!

Sorry, must stop ranting 🙈
Yep. Utter bull tit. Real equality , real balance ? Go to work, earn your keep, accept that sometimes people aren’t nice to each other, don’t play the “mummy” card, don’t play the “I’m only being me” card . It’s utter bullocks abs the influencer world is the only place it would fly. Ffs.. imagine in an office, standard bitching or gossiping as is human nature.. the boss standing up in a meeting saying now now ladies Let’s all be women supporting women and rally together 😂😂😂.. whAt ?! Meanwhile all the males sitting there doing what, saying be nice girls ? Or running about an office calling your colleagues trolls for not liking your biscuits or jumper .Clueless idiots .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
would love to be a fly on the wall in the phone call to the DVLA “i’m getting bullied online, trolls are saying i had a seizure” i can confirm i just wanted Lee to come home because i’m so so tired - low iron.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.