Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also got the ads pulled by Organix and the cinema one (it was a 3rd party company, can’t remember the name)
I’m sure they were within a few days of each other and the sheep were kicking off on insta about it.
Well remembered. So that’s 5 ads pulled in total? Wow. Utterly shambolic.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you think one day she will sit down and do a vlog saying how she’s sorry and would like to start afresh and do it proper ?
She will never accept she has anything to feel sorry for. Her narcissistic personality won’t allow her to acknowledge it was her fault.

Reactions: 17
What Rebecca and Lee have failed to see, is that people don't like being lied to. It's not only just these idiots, it's all of them doing this kind of "work"
Yes it worked a few years ago, but they haven't kept up with the general trend of people being absolutely fed up with being taken for a mug, ripped off etc etc.
People are sick of governments, the media in all aspects. floggers, the list is endless. We've been fed lies for decades and people are really starting to wake up and say I want the truth.
In this day and age, if you want to carry on with this kind of "hoppy" in order to succeed you need to be honest and natural, because most people won't stand for less. I don't believe anyone likes this bullshit anymore, unless your so asleep you don't know what day it is.
On that note let the tit show continue, I'm off to spend some time with my grand kids and there will be no pictures, videos involved, only lots of snuggles and giggles.

Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for the girls. The evidence online will be widely available for years to come.

Her first few videos on YouTube were so genuine but as the years have gone and followers have been gained, she has changed. For the worst.

I feel sorry for Poppy in the fact she takes no interest in her. Also the girls schooling? No proud moments, it’s all about an animal. A meal ticket.

Reactions: 18
I hate the way she talks to her puppy. In her insta stories the way she shouts OWW at him then cradles him and makes reference to him being like a baby.. he is NOT a baby - he’s a puppy.

Dogs generally hate being carried upside down like that. All mine do anyway! He was probably nipping at her like that as he was frightened and wanted to be put down!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's just my opinion, but I think you'd have to be off your rocker to even consider buying a house in which someone was brutally murdered.
As an empath and sensitive to energy (seriously) I couldn't even walk into that house let alone walk past it.
I feel bad for the family of the poor man, surely they must know that house is on show on a daily basis.
Not that it has happened a lot where I live, but homes where someone was horrifically murdered, are usually bulldozed and become an empty lot.
I agree with your sentiment exactly. Whatever their reason choosing such a property was (I'm thinking to try get a reduced price) they did it consciously and knowing it would be on show to the world. They never thought what would happen when their children found out, its not even as if they had serious plans to redesign. Its the same house. Mostly same fittings and the family involved still live locally. How disrespectful filming 8n particular areas.. I'm like you, would not even viewed. Call me bat tit crazy but I feel children pick up on these things and i used to wonder if that was why P was unsettled for a long while. Animals too pick up on things. Let's see what Bertie makes of it.🐶 One of the guinea pigs pegged it suddenly. On a practical note, you mentioned bulldozing and rebuilding. I wonder if they could have done that for the same money? But land in that area is pricey and they'd probably have found it difficult to mortgage. That would have been great content. Design and build. If they could turn back time.... 🤔... I still think they'd make the same arrogant immature mistakes.

Last edited:
So just to get this right. If the external agency is Whaler, who are BB claiming that they did not know about Reb’s background. I could understand if BB did not know, but Whaler definitely do.
Begs the question that BB will probably never use Whaler again and what position does this put Whaler in. If Whaler had any sense they would cut their losses and dump Reb as this has not been the first and will not be the last instance.

They will cut her soon enough. Because what will happen is Whaler agree fee with BB, then whaler agree beggys fee that they’ll pay to her, she does ad. Then BB pull out but will no doubt have to pay a percentage of the agreed fee still as work has been done (this is known as a kill fee), so Whaler get less BUT they will still have to pay what they’ve agreed to beggy.

Basically if this keeps happening Whaler will be making a loss on her very rapidly.

Reactions: 10
Won't she still get paid for the AD though?

Won't she still get paid for the AD though?
I think she might if she technically met there brief “talk about your evolution on line” even though it was bullshit and in bad Taste, she done what was asked. She was very shrewd in reply to one of the comments on the since removed ad , she replied to say borders asked her to talk about that and that it was she done. The agency may need to take the hit with their client (borders)as they arguably didn’t do their job right in declaring her negative background , but one way or another I think she will get her fee.. then her and whalar will part ways. You heard it here first ! #manifest

I’m probably going to offend a lot of people here but here it goes. I really can’t stand people who are just into babies! Rebecca is the definition of this. When poppy was born she was a different person but as soon as her child starts to have some personality or show their little selves she seems to wash her hands of them and they are suddenly not interesting anymore. Watching her cradling the dog like a baby is just pathetic and shows that’s really what she wants. Why is she not that enthusiastic when with her actual three beautiful children? People who are obsessed with their newborns and then lose interest as they get older really wind me up! The BEST part is when they start to talk and walk and show you love. I wish she would show poppy the same excitement and interest and stop bleeping moaning about her! I’ve not heard one positive thing said about Poppy! Poppy is funny, clever, on the ball, happy and always lights up the room. There you go Reb! I did it for you! 🤦‍♀️
I’ve adored both of mine as babies, and as they’re getting older too. They’re lovely and cute and snuggly as little babes, but I love it when their personalities start to come out and you can chat with them, play with them properly, watch them flourish at school, etc. She is SO lucky, and I don’t think she really has any idea how lucky (I know she sometimes says she’s lucky, but I feel like they’re just words...) 😕

Ah, and I see she’s hinting for some work with Silent Night 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I agree with your sentiment exactly. Whatever their reason choosing such a property was (I'm thinking to try get a reduced price) they did it consciously and knowing it would be on show to the world. They never thought what would happen when their children found out, its not even as if they had serious plans to redesign. Its the same house. Mostly same fittings and the family involved still live locally. How disrespectful filming 8n particular areas.. I'm like you, would not even viewed. Call me bat tit crazy but I feel children pick up on these things and i used to wonder if that was why P was unsettled for a long while. Animals too pick up on things. Let's see what Bertie makes of it.🐶 One of the guinea pigs pegged it suddenly. On a practical note, you mentioned bulldozing and rebuilding. I wonder if they could have done that for the same money? But land in that area is pricey and they'd probably have found it difficult to mortgage. That would have been great content. Design and build. If they could turn back time.... 🤔... I still think they'd make the same arrogant immature mistakes.
Most people wouldn't knowingly build on land that has a recent tainted history tbh. I know in the US they tend to bulldoze and the land is never built on again.

It just shows pure arrogance from themselves and the Cannons. Lets bring up our girls in a house where a man was brutally murdered by his own son only12 years ago. What a fab idea.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Most people wouldn't knowingly build on land that has a recent tainted history tbh. I know in the US they tend to bulldoze and the land is never built on again.

It just shows pure arrogance from themselves and the Cannons. Lets bring up our girls in a house where a man was brutally murdered by his own son only12 years ago. What a fab idea.

Yes they bulldozed a property when a child was murdered, I vividly remember watching it on TV (documentary)

Really if it was me, I would have stayed in their previous house & would never consider a house with a bad, dark history.

Reactions: 7
I have just seen the funniest thing on my facebook... the Ellison family advertising disneyland Paris. Reb must be seething....

• Haha
She'll be pleased for them I'm sure, after all she's got a huge garden to pad around in with the puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.