Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably going to offend a lot of people here but here it goes. I really can’t stand people who are just into babies! Rebecca is the definition of this. When poppy was born she was a different person but as soon as her child starts to have some personality or show their little selves she seems to wash her hands of them and they are suddenly not interesting anymore. Watching her cradling the dog like a baby is just pathetic and shows that’s really what she wants. Why is she not that enthusiastic when with her actual three beautiful children? People who are obsessed with their newborns and then lose interest as they get older really wind me up! The BEST part is when they start to talk and walk and show you love. I wish she would show poppy the same excitement and interest and stop bleeping moaning about her! I’ve not heard one positive thing said about Poppy! Poppy is funny, clever, on the ball, happy and always lights up the room. There you go Reb! I did it for you! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I’m probably going to offend a lot of people here but here it goes. I really can’t stand people who are just into babies! Rebecca is the definition of this. When poppy was born she was a different person but as soon as her child starts to have some personality or show their little selves she seems to wash her hands of them and they are suddenly not interesting anymore. Watching her cradling the dog like a baby is just pathetic and shows that’s really what she wants. Why is she not that enthusiastic when with her actual three beautiful children? People who are obsessed with their newborns and then lose interest as they get older really wind me up! The BEST part is when they start to talk and walk and show you love. I wish she would show poppy the same excitement and interest and stop bleeping moaning about her! I’ve not heard one positive thing said about Poppy! Poppy is funny, clever, on the ball, happy and always lights up the room. There you go Reb! I did it for you! 🤦‍♀️
Yep. Bang on. Classic narcissistic behaviour. I've known a few. Crave the attention pregnancy and the attention a baby gives you. More importantly the baby is an extension of themselves so all the praise is, in their minds, validated.

Fast forward 2 years when the personality of the child develops. They are now their own person and no longer a part of you. Interest wanes.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Surely, if that was the case, the Cannon Elders wouldn't stand by and let their daughter carry the can for that?
I suppose if they made a fuss about it then it might become clear it was him after all making them wholly culpable. Let’s face it they spent the whole time during that carry on aportioning blame or just flat out denying they had done anything wrong. I think the main aim was just to save the brand Meldrum and keep making money and let’s face it all of Reb’s family have benefited from her job as an influencer at some point.

Reactions: 10
It's just my opinion, but I think you'd have to be off your rocker to even consider buying a house in which someone was brutally murdered.
As an empath and sensitive to energy (seriously) I couldn't even walk into that house let alone walk past it.
I feel bad for the family of the poor man, surely they must know that house is on show on a daily basis.
Not that it has happened a lot where I live, but homes where someone was horrifically murdered, are usually bulldozed and become an empty lot.
Yep, I might get pooh poohed for this too, but that house still regains all the energy that led up to that poor man's death. It was not an impulsive murder but calculated and planned.

The Meldrums own mindset as well as the energies that are still locked in that house are an unfortunate combination. It's no coincidence, in my opinion, that it all started to go wrong for them as soon as they moved in ..

All my sympathy is for the girls and their poor dog. They deserve alot better.

Reactions: 23
She really should tell them according to Gov.co.uk I mean we all no she has a personality disorder 🤣 No but in all seriousness she said she fainted so according to the DVLA list she should tell them.
I'm sorry and I know this won't be popular, but if I lived local I would report Rebecca to DVLA.
There is no way I would put my family at risk, when I know there is someone out there, who should not be driving.
Rebecca should stay clear of driving until she has been given a clean bill of health. I would consider it be your civic duty to do so.

Bloody hell we're all apologizing for having opinions on here. :cry:
Come on Tattlers we need to toughen up a bit. We have a reputation to live up to as nasty trolling pieces of :poop: we're going soft🤫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Was she not dropped by a company who make baby cups or plates or something? Idk, you lose track

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree with this and I only saw this last night in the vlog when she was bathing the dog and treating it like a baby. It made me realise that if Lee didn’t have the snip then she’d definitely be pregnant with a 4th. I’ve totally seen the light with this absolute liar of a women

I'm sorry and I know this won't be popular, but if I lived local I would report Rebecca to DVLA.
There is no way I would put my family at risk, when I know there is someone out there, who should not be driving.
Rebecca should stay clear of driving until she has been given a clean bill of health. I would consider it be your civic duty to do so.

Bloody hell we're all apologizing for having opinions on here. :cry:
Come on Tattlers we need to toughen up a bit. We have a reputation to live up to as nasty trolling pieces of :poop: we're going soft🤫
I agree, she takes the piss out of people who actually suffer. My sister has had seizures like symptoms and 1 year later she’s still not been diagnosed, she’s 17yrs old and the DVLA will not give her a licence until she’s a year symptom free!!
She should be contacting the DVLA and making them aware, this is not a joking matter to be dicking around to your followers, if she has made it up then it’s even more a kick in the teeth to people who have to live their life with seizures! As an influencer she should reallly be careful with what she is saying!

Reactions: 17
Notice that a load of vloggers are on a fitness retreat for Next with Emma Willis. Would have thought this would have been right up the street of a thriving business woman with such a love of the gym like Mrs M. She might have even picked up some more kindly gifted leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I assume external agency means whaler
Response from borders biscuits
She passed me off so much I messaged them.
Well I hand it to Borders for being proactive. I didn't contact them but actually applause them for their swift action, understanding and sincerity. In a word taking responsibility. I feel like contacting them to thank them for seeing bit just the MrsM brand for what it was but for the tit content and frankly odd approach to promote their product. Borders didn't just ignore what some say are trolls.

I actually take my hat off to them. More brands should respond like this, the sooner this dishonest marketing method is called out the better. Many of us said the brand didn't even need crappy influencers promoting it.

Honestly, this has really made my day, brands are seeing customers (existing or potential) no longer want half arsed advertising from greedy fakers. They're not falling for it anymore. The Mrs meldrum account hadn't even FOLLOWED their account of Instagram! How bad is that?
However, back to the truly unprofessional behaviour with their fake insta accounts last night goes to show this pair of cockwombles have not wised up, are still utter greedy cocunts. They're not interested in improving their lives, being accountable, even their brand and personal reputation and that shocks me from two 'sdults'. They deserve to lose every bloody follower and every blooming job offered to them from now on. They are a shitstorm, whatever they touch stinks of tit after they've been. I cannot believe their ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All these mummy floggers ought to look at Chanel 4 doc about mental health in young adults/teens, it’s heartbreaking and terrifying as a lot of these youngsters talk about fitting in/bullying, now add into the mix your whole childhood/privacy being sold and being accessed by god knows who! sorry, but it can never be worth it can it?? Where is their very basic parental instinct of protecting their children. Also, just been to Sainsbury’s....having hot cuppa 😂 and some BORDERS! Dark choc ginger😋😋😋 🖕🏻 You Beggy!

I'd like to see her apologise properly for lift gate and DLP
I'd like to see her duck off the internet completely, get a normal job and look after her kids tbh as well 😂
I remember asking Pat directly to clarify if the whole trip was gifted/part of an AD or did they pay part, he said only VIP tickets were gifted!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact her borders ad has been pulled is so embarrassing! I mean nearly embarrassing as the dire ridiculous ad itself! 😂 But she fake smiles and carries on! It’s the weirdest thing!! That’s why I can’t stand her fake ass! Would have more respect for her if she was honest and showed how much it must hurt/embarrass/annoy her!

Reactions: 19
She also got the ads pulled by Organix and the cinema one (it was a 3rd party company, can’t remember the name)
I’m sure they were within a few days of each other and the sheep were kicking off on insta about it.

Reactions: 12
How many brand deals has she lost since being with whaler?.

Biscuits
Feacal bulk cereal
Sure there was 1 more
Was it the butcher? But yes there was at least 1 more. I'm laughing, what amazing products (to be fair borders gingers are 😍) to end your career with.... a faecal bulk cereal being one of her last partnerships before ceasing trading... 😂💩
It's not really the thing round inchmarlo way...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd like to see her apologise properly for lift gate and DLP
I'd like to see her duck off the internet completely, get a normal job and look after her kids tbh as well 😂
Yep that would be nice 👍

Spot on , Very well said , 👍

Reactions: 3
Yep. Bang on. Classic narcissistic behaviour. I've known a few. Crave the attention pregnancy and the attention a baby gives you. More importantly the baby is an extension of themselves so all the praise is, in their minds, validated.

Fast forward 2 years when the personality of the child develops. They are now their own person and no longer a part of you. Interest wanes.
Radford Syndrome

Reactions: 21
All I can say is..... “You reap what you sow”
Absolutely. 👍 Be kind to people on the way up as your sure as hell going to meet them on the way down.
What I don’t get is how come now whenever she loses a job it doesn’t seem to bother her she’s all smiley and happy. But we are led to believe that last year it was sooooo bad that she had to make her Infamous teary (crocodile tears) eyed vlog saying how cruel all the tattlers were. She’s so full of tit and know what the sad thing is Lee never ever backs her up when the tit hits the fan he ALWAYS steps away and let’s her take the heat. I am 100% sure it was him that made that comment in the lift.
She's faking the joy just for tattle. It wasn't him that made the comment in the lift. But it was him that did the edit I'm guessing and you're right he let her take the flack. Not nice. But I don't think Lee meldrum is as nice as he tries to make out.
I'm very sorry I only baked 9 biscuits😫, I forgot there was 15 of us😏
Heh don't worry I've been influenced and know how to share a tuna steak between 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we all band together and send her another bleeping free jumper....

that vile “hello” hoodie will crawl off her soon enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.