Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly regardless of the cause - migraine, panic attack etc. With the symptoms she had if she was behind the wheel could she safely control her car if this episode happened again and she was driving??
Its so dangerous to herself, her kids and other people who she could harm.
I’m a driving instructor and would need some sort of proof from DVLA that a person was okay to drive before I could continue with any lessons, after something like this happened.
If she hasn’t been in touch with anyone to check then it’s so irresponsible
I reckon she had a panic attack and she’s fine.
BUT the fact she exaggerated the whole tale, to 100k followers at the beginning doesn’t help her. Click bait using ill health and/health scares is a dirty tactic and is biting her on the bum. Now people are questioning if she’s fit to drive because she said seizure like symptoms. She didn’t think that through did she.
If seizures were questioned then she would need to speak to her dr and let the DVLA know.
If seizures weren’t brought up she should have never have lied about it. Seizures are frightening, and very dangerous. Not something you say to gain more likes or engagement on social media. Again it’ll be her own fault if she ends up losing her licence.

Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is how come now whenever she loses a job it doesn’t seem to bother her she’s all smiley and happy. But we are led to believe that last year it was sooooo bad that she had to make her Infamous teary (crocodile tears) eyed vlog saying how cruel all the tattlers were. She’s so full of tit and know what the sad thing is Lee never ever backs her up when the tit hits the fan he ALWAYS steps away and let’s her take the heat. I am 100% sure it was him that made that comment in the lift.
It’s all fake.

the smiley/happy persona is fake. She’s trying not to loose face because she knows she’s made an utter twit out of herself yet again. Lee is an absolute loose cannon (pun intended) his utterly batshit behaviour of late is doing nothing but damaging the Meldrum brand - even though it’s already damaged beyond repair. Seriously- setting up fake Instagram accounts using names of people from tattle and then posting from those accounts on the brand pages of a client you are meant to be representing?!!!! What is he playing at?!!!!!! It’s just madness. He thinks he’s being clever? He thinks he’s intimidating? Ermmmm nope. It’s just completely insane behaviour and just proves how obsessed they are with tattle.

Reactions: 23
What I don’t get is how come now whenever she loses a job it doesn’t seem to bother her she’s all smiley and happy. But we are led to believe that last year it was sooooo bad that she had to make her Infamous teary (crocodile tears) eyed vlog saying how cruel all the tattlers were. She’s so full of tit and know what the sad thing is Lee never ever backs her up when the tit hits the fan he ALWAYS steps away and let’s her take the heat. I am 100% sure it was him that made that comment in the lift.
It’s all an act. She seems to post even more manically after the humiliation of losing an AD, it’s a whole pattern of behaviour. In real life she’ll be shitting herself that this keeps happening and will be gutted to know she’s not getting paid and lose another few grand. Rest assured, she’s FUMMINNNN!

Reactions: 24
It's just my opinion, but I think you'd have to be off your rocker to even consider buying a house in which someone was brutally murdered.
As an empath and sensitive to energy (seriously) I couldn't even walk into that house let alone walk past it.
I feel bad for the family of the poor man, surely they must know that house is on show on a daily basis.
Not that it has happened a lot where I live, but homes where someone was horrifically murdered, are usually bulldozed and become an empty lot.
completely agree! It's the most awful thing to happen to that poor man, his son doing it purely for money and then spending it when his father who was clearly a hard worker and probably did the best for his kids was in the shed. Heartbreaking, I could not live there at all. Even visiting the place it would be on
My mind constantly 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s embarrassing but my god she’s got the balls to keep showing herself up. I would deactivate all accounts if it was me 😂

Same goes for Lee. He has the balls to keep embarrassing himself/themselves because I wouldn’t. 😂
Same, if I was her and had publicly f’ed up the way she has in front of all of those people.Coming from a small area where people know so much about you anyway. I would have deactivated, and moved away. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ So embarrassed. And so ashamed.

Reactions: 11
Why did they get dropped from nelsons?
Don’t know if they did or they didn’t! Apparently they were advised by Channel Mum not to go on the 2nd free Neilson holiday of the year in May to Greece with the best racist chums.

The first and only Neilson holiday they ever declared to be a freebie was the Ski one, that had crap views. All the others had been too as people had complained to ASA the year before which came out that they had also been free but they were never declared just like they were going to be doing with the Greece one.

She apparently ignored channel mum and went anyway, there was some bullshit from Neilson that the ended their agreement with them and they booked and paid for it themselves last minute.

But We all know Beggy & Ginge don’t pay for holidays so don’t believe a word they say with all the undeclared holidays they have had in the past from Neilson. These are the people that went on a free holiday and didn’t take any Euros to buy their kids some sweeties!!

Reactions: 18
completely agree! It's the most awful thing to happen to that poor man, his son doing it purely for money and then spending it when his father who was clearly a hard worker and probably did the best for his kids was in the shed. Heartbreaking, I could not live there at all. Even visiting the place it would be on
My mind constantly 😔
I bet they’ve never paid a thought to the poor murdered man. Grabby and Shabby don’t have any sensitivity to anyone or anything so they are oblivious to anyone else’s suffering or struggles, hence the racism, not caring about Poppy struggling to breathe, turning up to a Foodbank empty handed etc. They are the most status and money-driven, self-obsessed people I’ve ever seen. They know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
BUT the fact she exaggerated the whole tale, to 100k followers at the beginning doesn’t help her. Click bait using ill health and/health scares is a dirty tactic and is biting her on the bum. Now people are questioning if she’s fit to drive because she said seizure like symptoms. She didn’t think that through did she.
If seizures were questioned then she would need to speak to her dr and let the DVLA know.
If seizures weren’t brought up she should have never have lied about it. Seizures are frightening, and very dangerous. Not something you say to gain more likes or engagement on social media. Again it’ll be her own fault if she ends up losing her licence.
I completely agree with you, I feel like she tried to gain maximum sympathy. Now people are calling her out she is trying to down play the seizure part of it and focusing on the panic attack and headaches more.
Still when I had panic attacks sometimes they would come on quite quickly so she should hopefully be aware and be careful either way.
She doesn’t seem to be doing much to help herself overcome whatever has gone on, ie seeing a health care professional and getting to the bottom of it.
Also she could just shut the duck up about it all now too 😂

Reactions: 12
My mind constantly 😔
That house and doing things "purely for money" don't really seem to work out in anybody's best interest, do they?

Reactions: 9
I have to say it’s all getting quite sad. For her to continue trying to get adverts and then have them pulled is embarrassing. It could all so easily have been avoided.
I came here for the undisclosed ads around DLP time and since then she really has went on a downward spiral which could so easily have been avoided. The racism, failure to declare ads and outright disregard for the rules coupled with no respect or gratitude for her loyal followers.
I don’t think she will ever apologise because as others have said that would be admitting she’s at fault. So where do they go from here?
Haven’t you heard? she bought a puppy🐶she’s OBSESSED with it😂#bertiethecashcow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Missed biscuit saga! How do you know Lee has made fake accounts and what has he said on them?

Reactions: 2
That AD blurb yesterday is a red flag to me with regards to her current state of mind. I'm shocked that none of her family seem concerned enough to encourage her to seek professional help and come off social media.

How Edgy acts everytime an ad is pulled. They have zero shame. I would be mortified and like others have said I would deactivate everything and stop embarrassing myself and my family. It's a total car crash now.
20200130_164221.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Surely, if that was the case, the Cannon Elders wouldn't stand by and let their daughter carry the can for that?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.