Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why I’m doing this to myself this early... what a Pratt.

rebeggar, your cook, childcare, cleaner, councillor, and general arse wiper, is on his way! Get them wee legs shaved if youve got the energy 😂🤢
I wish he'd shut his gob when he's taking a selfie 🤮

The latest video.....unadulterated 💩 💩 💩.....PMSL.
How many times did she say ALL THE TIME.

Rebecca is the most moaning face 🐮 I have ever seen. What bloody 🪐 is she on. You have to watch it just for the 100% comedy factor.
I think we should have a drinking game. Shot of the hard stuff every time she says "all the time" we'd be pissed in no time or puking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disappointed in borders biscuits. I am howling at her ad though. She clearly thinks it’s is a good way to get more ads by advertising herself in an ad. Borders clearly didn’t do their research .... and now have an ad from someone who really can’t advertise their product because it has to be all about her. she is seriously in need of help. Like seriously.

Reactions: 16
So that’s why she dolled herself up the other day - for her ad (note the sneaky lowercase to make it inconspicuous). What a terrible way to advertise biscuits. She could have made a big deal about how much she loves a cup of hot tea, sitting under a blanket, prefers sweet to savoury etc. All of which would be true and a good fit for the product. But no, it’s all about her and embellishing her achievements. Such a bizarre advert, clearly suggested by Whaler. She’s so ‘ridiculously excited’. Is she? Really?? She’s got a funny way of showing it. She come across as so ridiculously bored, negative, tired and bland.
Borders biscuits need to have a word with their marketing dept. What a waste of money that’ll be for them!

Reactions: 27
Hold on, it's a career now, I thought it was a hoppy/hobby?

Someone needs to tell her to chill out with the exclamation marks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So that’s why she dolled herself up the other day - for her ad (note the sneaky lowercase to make it inconspicuous). What a terrible way to advertise biscuits. She could have made a big deal about how much she loves a cup of hot tea, sitting under a blanket, prefers sweet to savoury etc. All of which would be true and a good fit for the product. But no, it’s all about her and embellishing her achievements. Such a bizarre advert, clearly suggested by Whaler. She’s so ‘ridiculously excited’. Is she? Really?? She’s got a funny way of showing it. She come across as so ridiculously bored, negative, tired and bland.
Borders biscuits need to have a word with their marketing dept. What a waste of money that’ll be for them!
Yes I have now, didn’t even see the ad!! Thought it was meant to be clear!!!😡🤬 This is why she is so detested on here, she’s sneaky and sly!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
and yes, the shitstorm that is Meldrum continues to follow on Border biscuits insta...

Let's face it, bring associated with them is like having a sticky fart and someone comes into your office. 😂💩 #theresnostinklikemeldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think a biscuit ad is a good fit for her - both crumble when they get into hot water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine waiting all week for that . That's enough to make you have a migraine , become dehydrated or even collapse
Now come on ladies (and maybe some men) you all know you secretly want a quick romp in the woods with him, or a secret wriggle down his hole 👨‍🦰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest post takes the biscuit! "Thriving business woman", excuse me? Presumably someone in marketing department at Borders gave this ad the go ahead for posting, but it's more of a narcissistic speil about Mrs M Business Woman than a biscuit advert. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That look is very ‘banchory’ though. Nothing against locals of course but it’s like a uniform that a lot of them wear. Barbour jacket. Check. Gilet. Check. Designer wellies. Check. Joules raincoat. Check. Old man rugby shirt... Check (ok maybe that’s just Pat!). It’s like they just shop for clothes in garden centres a lot of the time. I don’t think it suits Lee because he’s not really that kind of person, as much as Rebecca tries to make him that way. He’d be in his full rangers strip given half the chance 😂
😂😂😂👍👍👍 shop for clothes in garden centres . Brilliant .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the bloody hell has biscuits got to do with her tripe on you tube ? Ky jelly may as well sponsor a post 🙈wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.