Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny isn't it... She's posting a clip of what we shared on here last night, but imagine being more likeable then than now. That's not evolution.

Oooh tomorrow's ad, can we pick another one Rebecca? Go on, go on, pleeeeease can we manage you?

Reactions: 9
Own up tattlers, have you popped over and commented or are there more than us seeing the light? I haven't commented. 🙋‍♀️

My goodness those dungarees do not do her any favours at all!!!!!!!!
Like a bloody Mario brother... 🙄

Awwh tomorrow is the anniversary of Scottish Pork.... Remember? 'pork, the one you love. ' 🐽🐷🐖

Another throwback, post 1 year ago .. All those gifted things 🙄 ah well at least Bertie will be fine for snacks and toys 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t commented 🙅🏻‍♀️I love Borders biscuits though so I’m glad people are pointing out that she’s never bloody mentioned them before.

I swear that advert is based on what’s been said on here the last few days...... @Catwoman You & your influencing again 🤣🤣

I wonder about people....😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I haven’t commented 🙅🏻‍♀️I love Borders biscuits though so I’m glad people are pointing out that she’s never bloody mentioned them before.

I swear that advert is based on what’s been said on here the last few days...... @Catwoman You & your influencing again 🤣🤣

I wonder about people....😳
Hahaha, I've never forgiven her for my mop breaking 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did wonder if her account had been hacked and someone had wrote this as a parody ad. Surely no one other than a member of the Meldrums can have read that and genuinely thought wow, she has done so well. What a role model for women businesswoman. I must go and buy myself some biscuits.

I actually feel embarrassed for her. Imagine having to do the school run tomorrow knowing that parents and teachers would have read this ego trip for herself and be laughing at her. Enough to bring on a stress related panic attack / migraine / sizzure symptoms. I'm cringing on her behalf.

Reactions: 18
Her/their stupid latest vlog... Stopped at 2.38 mins. Stopped utter pet owner with NO training skills... I have never had a dog as a child myself or for my dsughter... But it ain't bloody rocket science grabbingatinfluencertitlecosneverhadajob...you don't reprimand a baby,child toddler or DOG in a friendly happy voice... He was nipping you you stupid ducking eoman.. You reprimand in a tone that you consistently use when getting he is for by summer erong... Deep firm voice... Not yr idiot high pitched cheery no bertie!!!!! orangina melds !!! You making a huge bundle of dog behaviour from both bertue... We wait in anticipation😊 YOU set herself up for our comments and humour silly, selfish, refuse to work woman.

Reactions: 4
So many comment on borders Instagram how long till the start deleting all the bad comments????

All the comment on her post saying she’s inspirational????? What the hell!!! How?? What has she done that inspirational!!! Have I missed something!! She’s never worked a day in her life!!! All these sheep need their heads tested!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am about £25 for food, £25 for insurance and £15 for flea and worm treatment per month. Grooming is around £60 every 8 weeks I think
£25 per month pet insurance? Holy tit!! I’m £8 per month with a pedigree... sorry..as you were x

Reactions: 1
The post of Mrs m on borders story has disappeared all ready!!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Oh dear Mrs m!!!!! Such a fab business women!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.