Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ummmm I don't suppose you have a link to the leggings while you're there hun? I'd look myself but I'm so so tired 😫
just about to do a swip up but I’m trying to find the heart monitor (and arrange an affiliate link) first!

I'm new here so Hi 🖐🖐🖐
I've just popped on to say how does this woman not have social services at her door on the regs????!!! Those girls standing on the counter, Coco Pop Waffle being left alone, indoors, eating, for all that time!!!!!! Disgraceful 🙄
Can we keep it slightly realistic, Rebecca drives me mental but those kids are in no way abused, they are not in danger, she’s not a bad neglectful mum (despite being consumed with tiredness daily, to the point she needs to be hospitalised 🤣😂)

We can call her out on her shit but comments like this take it to another level.

Educate yourself on what type of cases SS deal with daily before making comments like this. 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Cariad

VIP Member
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
7E3E9E90-C36F-4A1F-95B7-DD5E2CCD3E6A.png
9D5C11F4-9FCA-44BB-9FEA-39600131FB7F.jpeg

Imagine lying so compulsively you don’t remember your own lies 🙈 No vlog because she’s had headaches EVERY DAY since collapsing last weekend.....yesterday’s post: “headache free”...

FUCK ME WHAT A MORON 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Title suggested by @MrsDimSum

Hey guyyyzzzz,

Rest your gym toned bum here and continue!
But don’t over exert yourself when posting a comment!

remember to take it slow guys, or you might just pass out with exhaustion 🙂
(and I don’t think we’re covered by insurance to get that CT scan and instagram worthy photo done 🤦‍♀️)

previous threads to read if you’re not feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.

Oh wow! Thanks guyzzzzzzz! I would love to do a boomerang of my smug face supping a celebratory gin but it’s so puffy it barely fits on the screen!!

Seriously though, I am so, so honoured to have my title chosen, I am just a normal Mum to 2 kids and a dog (we had 3 kids but I swapped the feral on for a puppy)! Tattle is just a hoppy for me!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
I’m voting for the meldrums!* I really miss their holiday vlogs which mainly consisted of Pat getting a boner over the buffet selection and then them dumping the kids with the manny. I mean, who else could better promote Neilson holidays?

*this is untrue

• Haha
How can she be criticising the NHS for having faults when they treated her in hospital only last week! She had an ambulance sent to her house and a CT scan at huge expense to ten tax payer all because she hasn’t been taking her iron that her doctor had previously prescribed her. HOW?! I am flabbergasted!
The NHS in underfunded as we all know so there are limitations. Clearly her GP doesn’t deem her appointment urgent or she would be seen sooner. If she feels she needs to see one urgently then she should ask- normally there are drop in appointments or cancellations if they feel you meet urgent requirements. If she’s just needing more iron tablets then she just can ask for a repeat prescription I think? Or (and I’m not fully sure how this works now)you’d think she’d have been given a prescription or medication at the hospital if it was so important/her iron was so low it’s causing her headaches so severe she’s had to be hospitalised.

I have no interest in her appearance, but her behaviour is truly disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Chocolate Crispie

She tried to pull herself together today - seemed to have no bother driving to then shopping in Westhill today!!
That’s the thing when you put yourself out there and all your family details online people do actually recognise you. We were on our lunch break but the chat on the walk back to work was hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why is EVERYTHING a battle for her? How can anyone say she’s motivating as a parent?

why can’t she get her children to sit and do their homework at the dining table at home and make them a hot chocolate there as a treat? Why does she have to take them out and then time lapse it? Rebecca is the struggle really that the girls don’t want to perform so you have to bribe them with treats out to be filmed? Florence hasn’t even been at school 6 months..why are you having a battle when you’ve claimed how much she loves school and learning? You mean Safiyah who just loves to get up at 5am and sit on reading eggs doesn’t want to do homework either?

She is making such a rod for her own back with these girls. This has the makings of her daughters growing up to be exactly like her. Does she have that little authority over her own children she can’t set out the rules to say homework done first and foremost?

As for her so so ready for Lee to come home....... aww honestly Rebecca go and find some new patter. He flew off a rig when you collapsed🤔 it hadn’t even been a week since you’d last seen him at that point. And all this dropping her standards.. you don’t have standards love. everything is half baked and really fucking boring tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Is Bertie boy allowed to do gymnastics?
Is that the so so expensive music beats gym class.
Least she's not ditched all extra curricular I suppose but she will be so so tired and he's has to appointment to squeeze in also.
What the hell is she playing at? Gym tots and an appointment all in the same day, just asking for trouble if you ask me!

Hopefully the local ambulance and Lees helicopter are on standby in case of another severe allergic reaction to being so, so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Is she for real??? Best 2 weeks of her life it’s been so, so easy?? Has she already forgotten she was ambulanced to hospital and had to have her husband taken of the rig last weekend. What an absolute walloper she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

CurlySue

VIP Member
I agree. She’s faaaaaaar from mother of the year and takes risks I would never dream of but they’re not a case for social services. Statements like this kind of feed into the troll line I think.
I do think there needs to be a service set up dedicated to looking after children exposed online, in the same way there is regulations about child actors, model, etc.

Reactions: 42

montydonfc

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s the brass neck to even apply for that Neilson Ambassador role given ALL that her family and friends have benefited from for yuuurs on the back of that company. Talk about having your cake and eating it.

your family are not the perfect fit for the role Rebecca because you wouldn’t dream of putting your hand in your pocket to pay to go on a Neilson holiday. You’ve only taken your own family because they’ve been free trips. She literally has no shame. What part of her genuinely thought applying for something like that would be a good idea? She doesn’t manifest shit. She scours the internet all day long looking for things she can get for free.

have a little self respect Rebecca. Go and WORK for the white sandy beach and safe sea 🤔 you dream of. Her greed and constant material want disgust me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Her NHS chat has enraged me.

She was discharged from hospital last Saturday. First thing Monday (when Lee was still about) is when she should have made the appt citing the fact she’d been in hospital over weekend. It’s very likely she’d have been seen by the Duty Doctor then. Waiting over a week before trying to get an appt then complaining and berating the NHS because she can’t is ridiculous. She MIGHT have migraines. If she does she’s not going to take any meds because she has form for that and given most first line meds offered for treatment of migraines will make her put weight on (eg beta blockers). And secretly when they tell her there’s nothing wrong with her (cause for celebration for most people) she’s probably going to be disappointed (clearly loves a bit of drama).

Here’s the thing - that GP surgery will be bursting with genuinely unwell people. It’s January. They’ll be seeing people who gave all sorts of core morbidities compounded by winter bugs/falls due to ice etc. Vulnerable sorts. People who REALLY need to be seen. She is neither seriously unwell (albeit acute migraines are appalling but there are loads of treatments that will sort them out and she can go about her daily living without any drama), or vulnerable or (given she’s able to go bash one out at the gym) in dire need to see a GP.

The NHS does not have its “flaws”, what it has is too many people with self-diagnosed issues bleating about being entitled to appointments at the drop of a bloody hat!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Meldrums are begging for a summer holiday,
Won't pay for it themselves like we have to,
Looking for a gifted summer holiday,
A lovely villa for a week or two.
Just a week or two.

They want to go where the sun shines brightly
And where the sun warms their bones right through,
They've seen it on a website,
Swipe up and you'll see it too.

Hoping for votes to win the summer holiday,
Forgetting what they've done the last year or two,
Only four places on the summer holiday,
What are Poppy and Bertie going to do?
The abandoned two.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
How wholesome is the influencer/influenced relationship. I can totally see why they are all so heavily invested in it.

Influencer: “Hi strangers on the internet, my children are in desperate need of some new garb and I need your help to blag it. I am going to rattle off a few brands that I would like to be gifted and then if you could just respond with a few more brands that might be interested, that would be great! Oh and check out my nail polish. I know there is no correlation between my nails and this post but my nail lady gives me a discount whenever I flash them on the gram and this seemed as good a time as any. I’m off to play with my expensive designer puppy and ignore my kids! Have a good day or whatever!”.

Influenced: “You are such an inspiration cleaning out your kids drawers! When is the last time you went on a holiday? I can’t think of anyone that deserves some sun and heat more than you. My kids need some new clothes too but money is tight. I’m selling some old ones so I can make an order. Zara is on sale at the moment. Next is nice and affordable. H&M do a 2 for 1 that’s really cheap. We try to buy as much preloved as possible. Your nails are amazing! I haven’t had mine done in years. But you totally deserve it because your life has been so overwhelming lately. Rest up!”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart