Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she's been feeling better now she's got a new AD or 'ad' plus her belter witch is back. I suspect this partnership isn't going to last long. They're great biscuits! They do not need fake endorsement from the Meldrums.

Reactions: 22
Heh I love a fast moving thread, don't you just love it when tattle says, you cannot post for another 50million seconds? When you see that, you know the Meldrums have been dicks again...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who is going to contact borders or comment ? I don’t want blocked 😂think this is the first product she has advertised that I actually buy so I am not amused .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
WTF is her borders biscuit ad all about?? Not about biscuits...more like a covering letter for a job advert or cv!!
I read it as a direct address to us Tattlers describing her career going down the pan today so she describes herself as a ‘thriving businesswoman’. What.The.duck?! The delusion is real!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There's no flies on us, we knew she was filming when she was all fluffed up... Must have been the day her family room was tidy (as she mentioned in her vlog)...... Do you think the photo was taken by her new staff member, the photographer? 📸🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awwh bless, she wants her vlogs to be real. She doesn't do anything for the gram or online to look good.... Really? Wtf was dlp about? Days after moving into your dream home? The holidays? A fridge that was gifted but thousands! I could go on.
Also how come her little ‘hoppy’ to earn her a few pennies for an ice cream is suddenly now a ‘thriving business’. Make your mind up Beggy *cough* full of tit *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I read it as a direct address to us Tattlers describing her career going down the pan today. What.The.duck
Haha yes I’d be inclined to agree 😂 But the really hilarious thing is that her career has gone/is going down the pan - we’re only stating the obvious. Yes, they’re still getting the odd ad here and there, and will still be making some money from it all, but in comparison to a couple of years or so ago, her ‘career’ has taken a nosedive!

Reactions: 11
Her knees look like faces.

Abundance has obvs replaced the word obsessed in her plethora of “must use“ words

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get puppies bite but I have had 2 puppies and they have never bit like Bertie (oh that name goes right through me now Bertie flippin boy). Chews things too, and yet she leaves him in the car?

Reactions: 8
If her business is so thriving as she professes why does she need to beg for Holidays, kitchens, kids clothes...... the list goes on!!

Plus sell her old crap on a selling page for couple of £ here and there!!

A thriving business woman who cant spell balloon 🎈 wouldn’t worry or have the time to package and send stained/dirty/creased to duck kids clothes or ancient old crap that has sat in her wardrobe for yuuurs and yuuurs!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.