Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she only tell us about Poppy’s sleep when she has had a bad night, never any mention of a good night with her?

Reactions: 12
Contain yourselves ladies... 7 mins in. Leers white legs and tattoo... Nice....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she only tell us about Poppy’s sleep when she has had a bad night, never any mention of a good night with her?
because moaners only moan about the bad stuff never the good stuff. I have a mother just the same. Always about her and always moaning about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebeggar love, check out rebound headaches. If you're stuffing pain down your gob the way you're describing it's something to consider...

Reactions: 6
This has finished me right off!!

44D5A3CD-F591-4E46-AA1F-E7EFFC78C63D.jpeg

#gingerevolution - she’s surely having a laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
WTF is her borders biscuit ad all about?? Not about biscuits...more like a covering letter for a job advert or cv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Awwh bless, she wants her vlogs to be real. She doesn't do anything for the gram or online to look good.... Really? Wtf was dlp about? Days after moving into your dream home? The holidays? A fridge that was gifted but thousands! I could go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That AD is nothing about biscuits, it’s all about her!!! No way have they always bleeping eaten the biscuits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, whats the betting that beloved bertie will get his mug on that photo gallery wall before "feral" pops?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That ad is awful and embarrassing. How lazy just cutting and pasting the spiel from the manufacturer in the middle of a narcissistic rant. How do people fall for that crap? The sheep are ignoring the ad and gushing about the dog, who is becoming annoying himself. I'm all dogged out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That ad is shocking. It baffles me how any company wants to be associated with her "evolution" of scandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thriving businesswoman 😂. Best get a dictionary and look up the definition of thriving, Reb. Maybe 2 yuurs ago you could have said that.

Why would anyone want to buy biscuits after reading that bollocks anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did she get the clip of her first YouTube video from here? Someone posted it the other day didn't they

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ad 😳 comparing herself to a biscuit, a fuckin biscuit.

Who in their right mind would be influenced to buy those biscuits after reading that.
“ Rebegger Meldumb has evolved just like borders biscuits.... must dash out to buy some then”...... said no one ever

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.