Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine them pissing about on a brands page? What a couple of silly fools. Very, very stupid when they are attempting to gain credibility. Very stupid indeed.

& EXTREMELY stupid to quote Kermit, the person they doxxed illegally. I'm seriously astounded at their cockiness. But not enough to care. 🙄

Reactions: 24
Imagine them pissing about on a brands page? What a couple of silly fools. Very, very stupid when they are attempting to gain credibility. Very stupid indeed.
Someone should tell them this isn’t how to be a thriving ‘Businesswoman’

Reactions: 11
Someone should tell them this isn’t how to be a thriving ‘Businesswoman’
The chateau de plonky is in their bellies so they feel as if they've got balls as big as melons. Untouchable? I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. 😂

Reactions: 10
God those dungarees not flattering.

She's such a daft cocunts. What a weird random ad.
Engagement is low I see 104 followers
39 comments less than 300 likes
Why is the dog featured?? where is the biscuit? So many questions!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy tit, this AD has turned into a tit show. After her evolution post about how amazing she is as well. Correct Rebecca you have evolved since your first vlogs but it's not a positive evolution. How she's still getting free stuff through the mail I will never know.

Reactions: 13
Oooh dear. It gets worse on the Borders’ insta 🤦🏼‍♂️ You couldn’t make this mess up. ....and it’s now deleted
Comment deleted, so are Border Biscuits doing a late shift to try and minimise the damage?
Also a sheep appears to be getting her knickers in a twist in defence of Mrs M. She needs to go to Specsavers 🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the troll accounts are set up by the same person who had that delete tattle life account? Actually shocked if it's lee and Rebecca

Reactions: 2
I'm hazarding a guess here as I'm assuming the cocunts had 90k deposit although not totally sure as they only owned half the old house.
Shared ownership 1st time buyers and Lee supposedly owned a flat.
They had mortage on last place for 5 years which Lee claimed they overpaid and they did various home improvement to it by changing kitchen/bathroom, adding 4th bedroom and conversation of the garage.

A rough monthly repayments on 500k on 25years is £2114 a month.
Nursery 2 days least £120 to 150 a week.
Not sure on council tax as different in Scotland plus they have oil heating and wood fire.
I would hazard a guess council, t.v. phone tax utitlies and insurance least 1k.
Think they own car outright as they got Evans halshaw..
But their discretionary spending gym /golf membership/ salon/ clothes/ going out plus pets will add a little so I guess they have to be between them bringing home 4-5k a month to be comfortable and allow them to do all that and have a holiday with no credit cards .
She said before Lee earned around 60k not sure that's net or gross as he was on same rotation before.
She then said her wage matched his which is why he gave up work.

So you think that cafe want her there.
Always looks empty. Only reb could make a meal out of doing homework.
So on these figures if both earned the amounts mentioned, why did he not stick with it, use salary to fast track the mortgage for the next five years. 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s meant to be the “money one” of these two 🙄
what the hell what world is she in!! Little dream world!! Business women!???? Haha funniest thing i have heard in a long time!!! thought it was just a hobby Reb!???? 😂😂
“Hoppy”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Been catching up on here, there’s no words for her the lazy moaning cow! I’m even bored of sweet Bertie.

thread suggestion:

faked a trip to A and E,subs are bored out of their tree, I’m still just so so tired arnt I lee?

or

Thread suggestion:

faked a trip to A and E, subs are bored out of their tree, someone get rebeggar a HOT cup of tea!

cant decide 😍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.