Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol just catching up.

There's that expression takes the biscuit.
Not showing the biscuit/ the packaging
And adding the dog in the shot who can't share the biscuit is very odd and obscure.
What a waste of ad money.
I haven't commented know.
But I see fake account with my tattle name has.
Weird it coincides with small boy being back!
If they think this is funny they delusional.
It's just another brand that might possibly ditch them not onky because reputation but because they did a tit ad.
Fancy not even following border biscuits it's embarrassing .
There's been evolution or change alright.
Sadly not for the better.
If they could just own up to their mistakes and try and do better woukd be a start.
So stop with the block and delete.
Engage with all comments don't call them well jel.
Upload interesting well edited planned content on time.
Don't affiliate link things you don't own.
Make things clear that it's ad/gifted/ discounted or previous working relationships as most of her make-up is gifted.
Spend more time with kids
Film kids less set boundaries
Be more organised and whine less
Do something genuinally charitable

Could chataue on Insta be the lady that had massive row with bunker boys?
She sent numerous people threatening messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get it. You get an AD. You want (need) more ads. Why wouldn’t you pull out the stops to make a fab AD for the company rather than the self indulgent crap we saw yesterday. Surely that is simple business sense. In black and white we were told it was a business yesterday so no hoppy excuses can work. I have zero sympathy for a pair of scrounging, can’t be arsed idiots.

Reactions: 20
Gads this morning we are subjected to him in his loungewear /pyjamas
Here’s a tip lee just stay off camera you aren’t very easy on the eye these days 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well looks like that turned into a real mess reading the posts here. Had a feeling it might, I said he was on the fruit shoots.

They should feel embarrassed today. Imagine doing that on a brands page, making up profiles and arguing with other posters? They really take the biscuit.

Reactions: 14
Baggy takes the biscuit - Business woman or mum making money for ice creams

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly thought it was an advert for dog biscuits and she was showing the dog the biscuit....i was thinking border collie/border biscuit....very confusing!

I will be contacting the brand, they are damaging their reputation by being associate with her.

Meldrum is making up instagram account names and giving false positive comments on the borders instagram account....how is that ethical?

She marked the ad in small letters not capital as it should be.

She is a business women/ business owner she shouldbe held accountable and so should the brand.

Reactions: 25
I'm actually wondering if they are deliberately and consciously ruining their reputation so they can claim constant trolling? I can't see why they would behave so terribly otherwise?

They are actually trolling themselves so they have an excuse for the shitstorm their whole business has become.

These two really have lost it haven’t they?!

they get a job - after a long time of having no work, and they completely duck it it. The actual advert was beyond terrible, then lee goes on a mad late night Instagram spree, using his odd fake accounts to troll the page of the brand they are working for....?!!!! Honestly, you couldn’t make this tit up!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈

Lee - mate, if you are going to have a wee tot of rum and a packet of quavers then perhaps turn your phone off and resist the urge to post absolute shite online - you are only embarrassing yourself here pal.

funny that on Lee’s first night home he’s spending his time talking to himself via fake Instagram accounts that he’s created instead of spending time with his wife.......!!!!!

👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am thinking should I contact the brand? It doesn’t feel fair when we buy their products and clearly are not aware of there behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Is it not a dog biscuit then? Granted I only glanced at the photo and didn't finish reading the waffle about herself but I assumed because the picture was with the dog it was a dod biscuit as I've never heard of them before? Great advertisement there then

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.