Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one of the comments on that holiday beg have mentioned poor Bertie - you don’t get a puppy and then leave him a few months later to go on holiday. Talk about irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I did enjoy the neilson vlog where they all got sickness and diarrhoea and passed it round like super spreaders and vlogged from their spartan Cold War bunker, sorry Neilson holiday villa. My mistake!
She's done some awful holiday vlog that puts people off influencers.
We dident even see their room with ski vlog.

Do we know who else has entered this neilson comp .
Can't believe it doesn't include poppy and she so easily leave Bertie.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if anyone will contact the holiday company to see if entries from social media influencers who include racist content in their vlogs, dox members of the public and send them threatening messages are automatically disqualified.
I’m genuinely tempted to contact every company from her ‘beg for freebies’ list!

Already got companies writing to her on Facebook 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕 pay for your own bloody holiday!
I can’t see this comment? Has she deleted it after getting the companies name, so no one can contact them?! 😂

I wonder if anyone will contact the holiday company to see if entries from social media influencers who include racist content in their vlogs, dox members of the public and send them threatening messages are automatically disqualified.
I’m genuinely tempted to contact every company from her ‘beg for freebies’ list!

I can’t see this comment? Has she deleted it after getting the companies name, so no one can contact them?! 😂
Oh sorry, ignore me! You said Facebook!

Reactions: 13
Amazing so illl on Saturday had to call hubby home I smell a big fat rat !! Poor me the stress is making me Ill please help me make a comeback fund my return to the lifestyle I so so deserve ! Is this what all the attraction/manifesting was all about get me back in the advertising good books so I can have all the things I want , free holidays , new kitchen, how on earth do her followers fall for this crap ? Why do they think she deserves all of this ? I get why she thinks she deserves it she is a begging , lazy, entitled spoilt brat who had it all but because of her lying , dishonesty and poor judgement lost the lot , despite doing absolutely nothing to rectify or improve her channel she continues to beg ,moan , whine , cry, have a complete mental breakdown for nearly 2 days !! self improvement books really pointless clearly our verucca feels you can’t improve on perfection , she is a perfect greedy , selfish spoilt brat I swear that uf she claws her way back I will give up all social media I am so sick of seeing these greedy self serving , self absorbed people prosper !! but that people who are struggling to make ends meet support , follow , defend and keep these influencers going what the hell is wrong with them ? I am raging at her bloody nerve !! what does she have to do for people to finally see what is so bloody obvious 🤷‍♀️ Once again I find myself having to say no ,I am not jealous I am damn angry at this manipulative , dishonest business and genuinely concerned for where this will all end when did it become a good thing to beg for freebies rather than work for a living ? 🤬😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Only just watched the puppy vlog. As if she actually literally went to see a puppy, a huge family commitment which will affect the entire family, by herself and just got it. No care if the kids liked him or if he was OK with the kids. Selfish, self indulgent, moronic excuse for a mother. Becky, your kids come first. Not you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!
Good luck to your daughter! 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Creasing at her trying to apply for the Neilson Ambassador’s role 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes got a brass neck on her for sure!!!!

if the daft pudding had read what Neilson are looking for she would soon realise she doesn’t fit the bill!!!

Applications are open until the end of April anyway - she’s got no chance of getting it. Remember the disaster that her followers caused on the Neilson Instagram page last year?! No way is she getting anywhere with them. I’m sure they will soon be told all about them Meldrum madness, even if they have forgotten!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Can we all vote for your daughter? Tattlers unite!!!
Your daughters sounds ideal candidate!
Rebeggar is a lazy assed cow who has about as much adventurous spirit as my little toe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Didn’t they have 5 FREE holidays last year? And recently have a FREE couples break to Ibiza!?!?

How embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
A follower has tagged a 5* Majorca/Menorca hotel chain and said she’d be a great blogger for them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Didn’t they have 5 FREE holidays last year? And recently have FREE a couples break to Ibiza!?!?

How embarrassing
But she needs some sun in her bones.
She said in question and answer 2 weeks ago no holidays.
She says she saving for a kitchen.
She said no puppy until end of year
What a inconsistent joke.
No update on architect.
Where's the money coming from.
I hope cwtch cottage do their research. .weekly wish list blatant beg more like it.
The story if her illness keeps changing

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
But she needs some sun in her bones.
She said in question and answer 2 weeks ago no holidays.
She says she saving for a kitchen.
She said no puppy until end of year
What a inconsistent joke.
No update on architect.
Where's the money coming from.
I hope cwtch cottage do their research. .weekly wish list blatant beg more like it.
The story if her illness keeps changing
She needs to look adventurous for the holiday company, they’re not going to let someone as bland and boring and moany as her win the competition 😂 I bet they won’t go on holiday unless it’s a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been spotted at gymnastics with feral P. Sure we’ll get an update about how she’s so so exhausted later on
It's probably killing her on the inside that there are Tattlers she interacts with or, at the least, sees daily. This is why I wouldn't want a life in the public. Everyone knowing everything about you makes me feel ill. There is a local "insta-mum" (she's definitely trying but still very small, less than 1600 followers) and everything is out there for consumption. Her daughter goes to school with mine and it feels weird knowing so much about her and her life. I pretend to not know a thing when we chat but it's feels wrong and intrusive.

For Rebecca, everyone will know everything and that must be such a weird and unpleasant feeling.

Reactions: 13
Hmmm, wonder if it's a rigged vote? Like some elaborate plan hatched by both parties to ensure they are back with the hol company and they can say they didn't gift them free hols it's because she was voted in.so there's no outcry?... I mean there still will be but the whole thing just seems odd? If the terms suddenly change to 5 guests then we will know! Maybe before, poppy has been free because she's been under 2?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.