Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has previously worked with them I don't think she should get the opportunity to do so again, its someone else's turn now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That pillow spray she’s aff linking was in the M&S beauty advent she had so I’d guess when she says she Loves it and uses it every night, she actually means since she first got it last month!

Reactions: 12
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!
Good luck to your daughter, if she applies then let us tattlers know, send me a DM if not allowed on the board and I will vote for her and put a link out to friends. My son is off to New Zealand in June after graduation, sport has taken him to every continent bar Antartica. How Rebecca thinks she meets the criteria goodness knows :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she's just delusional her engagement seems something like 5% of total followers.
So maybe 5% would vote.
I also think they still thinking 2020 someone will help them manifest their new kitchen.
The relentless af links and begging lately make me think they cash poor.
All their money's locked into the murder mansion.
So she's relying on lots of freebies like previous years but they fail to see they less popular than they used to be..
The resurrection of the meldrums channel not even a puppy and a health scare is entertaining or a huge engagement boost.
Hardly any other ex channel mum's even comment on her social media anymore.

Reactions: 15
Nearly everyone else wanting the job has pic of something active on the screenshot pic Reb has her Lee and 2 of her girls lying on the ground looks like she is planning on dumping poor poppy she isn't included in the pic

My hubby just voted for him also
So through her link you can vote other ppl?

Somebody has commenting asking “no more Neilson holidays”
It just shows u less they’re free she isn’t going! So can’t be as great as she has let everybody to believe or she can’t afford to!

Reactions: 9
I noticed there was a University marketing student on there who is very sporty. That would be a brilliant first job for her after University, using her sports, her degree and look great on her CV. I should imagine she would treat it properly as a job and not just a free holiday or two. Far more deserving than a snake oil salesman who sticks her two fingers up to her followers. That Mp4 clip could potentially be more damaging than the racism press.
Just voted for her!

Reactions: 6
She's never happy. Always gets what she wants and then she's straight onto the next thing. Wanted a puppy, got the damn puppy and now she's wanting a holiday. She'll get the holiday and then she'll be back banging on about wanting the kitchen and extension. Never happy, always something she wants and NOW.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Somebody has commenting asking “no more Neilson holidays”
It just shows u less they’re free she isn’t going! So can’t be as great as she has let everybody to believe or she can’t afford to!
Neilson holidays including childcare not cheap.
I suspect it's money /cash flow issue hence why she wants to be an ambassador.
So now she's hinting to anyone to give her free break as backup I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It's probably killing her on the inside that there are Tattlers she interacts with or, at the least, sees daily. This is why I wouldn't want a life in the public. Everyone knowing everything about you makes me feel ill. There is a local "insta-mum" (she's definitely trying but still very small, less than 1600 followers) and everything is out there for consumption. Her daughter goes to school with mine and it feels weird knowing so much about her and her life. I pretend to not know a thing when we chat but it's feels wrong and intrusive.

For Rebecca, everyone will know everything and that must be such a weird and unpleasant feeling.
My sons best friends mum is an ‘influencer’. She’s had people recognise her when she been in our local town and said it’s a bit weird. However, the kids aren’t heavily featured on her YT. She’s so lovely IRL too.

Reactions: 4
She's never happy. Always gets what she wants and then she's straight onto the next thing. Wanted a puppy, got the damn puppy and now she's wanting a holiday. She'll get the holiday and then she'll be back banging on about wanting the kitchen and extension. Never happy, always something she wants and NOW.

SPOT ON!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.