Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh @Mabelrose i agree.
One of the first things that stood out when I started watching her was that she was upstairs getting ready for what seemed like a LONG time (drying & styling hair, make up, etc) while her very young children were eating or playing alone downstairs. She is neglectful of their safety and I don’t know why more sheep haven’t questioned things like this or Poppy toddling around their ‘big’ garden alone at 1!!! 😱

I think this was a Meldrum trying to get a reaction.....once again these Tattle Bastards rise to the occasion with sensible replies and safety concerns for THEIR children!
I personally think the social services comment was too far. People have said this in the past. As for the kids climbing on the work tops I did that as a child but my mum would always tell me to get down / pull me down so slight difference. Those girls only ever walk through the woods and climb trees so I imagine they are very good climbers (god what am I doing defending this twit bag)

buttttt.. what I just do not get is why does she need to include that clip in the vlog? Why not film in a different direction so nobody sees it?and as for leaving the 2 year old eating on her own whilst she plays in the garden for what seemed like a long time .. well that’s just bleeping stupid and I sure as hell hope nothing ever happens to poppy (not just choking but she could wander around the house in that time and hurt herself) but again.. why include it? She moans that people always criticise her but SHE CHOOSES to include controversial footage in HER VLOGS. You’d think she’s been at this long enough to know what makes people get on their soap box???? So why not edit in a way that makes it almost impossible for someone to complain???

and as for the girls vlogging.. I couldn’t watch that. Made me far too uncomfortable I had to skip. Again.. knowing who is out there potentially watching WHY THE duck WOULD YOU INCLUDE THAT???? Just keep those files in a folder on your computer so you can view them when the kids are older? And the way Safiah said “this is what I look like today” makes it obvious she must watch YouTube on her tablet and not just play “reading eggs” for 30 mins a day 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is Bertie boy allowed to do gymnastics?
Is that the so so expensive music beats gym class.
Least she's not ditched all extra curricular I suppose but she will be so so tired and he's has to appointment to squeeze in also.
Not sure where Bertie boy will have been dumped/left but no pooch in sight at the sports centre... it’s a council run gym class so must be more Meldrum budget friendly. I can’t see the council handing out freebies for a anything and especially not a class which always has a fully subscribed waiting list

Reactions: 8
Not sure where Bertie boy will have been dumped/left but no pooch in sight at the sports centre... it’s a council run gym class so must be more Meldrum budget friendly. I can’t see the council handing out freebies for a anything and especially not a class which always has a fully subscribed waiting list
Any decent council would surely offer some sort of dog class.
Like crufts in training for her f1 pooch.
She was moaning about 1 class being expensive but that was privatly and I assume she no longer goes to that one or the toddler group.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s been spotted at gymnastics with feral P. Sure we’ll get an update about how she’s so so exhausted later on
Yep spotted the car at the sports village so along for Gym tots. Stupid putting her reg plate on social media

Reactions: 6
Is Bertie boy allowed to do gymnastics?
Is that the so so expensive music beats gym class.
Least she's not ditched all extra curricular I suppose but she will be so so tired and he's has to appointment to squeeze in also.
What the hell is she playing at? Gym tots and an appointment all in the same day, just asking for trouble if you ask me!

Hopefully the local ambulance and Lees helicopter are on standby in case of another severe allergic reaction to being so, so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sheesh, late to this party but just seen the vlog where she introduces the puppy to the girls. It's like she came alive with that puppy, it's so sad somehow. The girls faces. :(

Reactions: 16
Forget the boomerang you need to do a full vlog of you folding washing, pretending to clean your house by just hoovering round stuff, forcing your children to dance with you in the kitchen whilst you screech a religious song of your choice, talk a lot about how you’re busy and tired, eyefuck yourself at every opportunity, remember to speak to your inconveniences when on camera and then at the end “editing Mrs DimSum” can jump in to mention your title was chosen on tattle. Finish the vlog off with the clickbait title “EXCITING NEWS!!” and there you are - you’re a mummy blogger!
Don't forget to slap your own ass while forcing your "dancing" on your children! 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ah Christ, we’re gonna get weekly wish lists with all the affiliate links!!!!???!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡 why not just tell us where it’s from so we can find it ourselves without you getting money out of it??!!!! Shady shady shady

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
NO WAY!!! She is asking for people to vote for her to be a Neilsons ambassador for free holidays worth £50 k 😡😡😡😡
I did wonder what she wanted a vote for but I didn't want to swipe up to find out 😂😂

I thought Neilsons weren't working with her anymore?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Did Neilsons not dump them last year? Surely they wouldn’t start using them again after everything

Reactions: 11
I am horrified at her asking for a vote to be a neilson ambassador.
This is incredible. Free holidays all year and a salary of £15k. Total worth of around £50k.
No wander she slid it discretely into her stories and didn’t put a post up. Surely all her followers, including the sheep, would kick off at this. 😡😡
Their video is tit. All the video is is them doing sport at their previous Neilson holidays. I don’t think that’s what neilson were looking for 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s taking the piss with the swipe ups. Also Lust after???? Want want want.... never happy with what you have. 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Seriously hope they dont get that ambassador gig ... surprised she didnt mention she was soooo ill
Yes interesting that she has to go to hospital and is so ill just at the time she asks people to help her get a Neilsen gig and very interesting that her little Neilsen summary doesn't include that she was getting them for free the last few years possible all as her parents probably paid before Neilsen gifted them.

So she's driving?
Mustn't have been a seizure (or something like it) after all, eh Rebs?
Her story has changed everytime she tells it. On Sunday she got up headed straight to the toilet and was sick before she ushered her kids “quietly” downstairs. Last night on her vlog the bit about getting up and being sick has completely Changed and first thing she did was let Bertie out. I’m calling bullshit on the whole thing. Either she took a seizure or not but my money is on she can’t say that or she will have to surrender her licence and she will be screwed. Also I reckon this “I’m so so exhausted” is laying it on thick for Lee’s work to make it look like he didn’t come home for duck all but a headache. He fair thought he would get a couple more days off the rig then suddenly he goes back late on Monday after they’ve been on Instagram floating about like the pair of nauseating pricks they are.

Reactions: 17
This whole Neilsen thing just shows that this complete idiot doesn't give a tit what anyone thinks of her who in their right mind would do this with a company that binned you during the aftermath of a racist incident. Oh wow Reb what a low life but I guess as long as it's a freebie you don't care. Can we out forward names for who could be ambassadors if so I might vote for Katie Ellison at least when she travels it's actually interesting vlogs.

Reactions: 28
But you can only take up to 3 family members with you on your trips?!? So only worth applying if you’re a family of 4.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.