Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy by name....Beggy by nature..... 🤦‍♀️ Of all the people who deserve that you are the last person on earth. Greedy grabby Meldrums!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hmmm, wonder if it's a rigged vote? Like some elaborate plan hatched by both parties to ensure they are back with the hol company and they can say they didn't gift them free hols it's because she was voted in.so there's no outcry?... I mean there still will be but the whole thing just seems odd? If the terms suddenly change to 5 guests then we will know! Maybe before, poppy has been free because she's been under 2?
I thought so too 😷

Reactions: 6
Hmmm, wonder if it's a rigged vote? Like some elaborate plan hatched by both parties to ensure they are back with the hol company and they can say they didn't gift them free hols it's because she was voted in.so there's no outcry?... I mean there still will be but the whole thing just seems odd? If the terms suddenly change to 5 guests then we will know! Maybe before, poppy has been free because she's been under 2?
I would be livid if this was the case! Sounds like quite an elaborate plan though, and presently there are others with far more votes than her (deservedly!!). Surely Mrs M won’t be able to harp on too much about it to try and get votes, after what happened with the company in the past (I’m sure that’s why she didn’t share it properly on her story, rather alongside some random photo of her youngest) 😂

Reactions: 9
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!
If your daughter goes for it dm me a link to where I can vote for her I'll give her a vote and if she needs to build an insta following to help or any social media link send them also.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If your daughter goes for it dm me a link to where I can vote for her I'll give her a vote and if she needs to build an insta following to help or any social media link send them also.
Me too,
Fiancé voted for a young guy who volunteers for RNLI.
What does she do for other people?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would be livid if this was the case! Sounds like quite an elaborate plan though, and presently there are others with far more votes than her (deservedly!!). Surely Mrs M won’t be able to harp on too much about it to try and get votes, after what happened with the company in the past (I’m sure that’s why she didn’t share it properly on her story, rather alongside some random photo of her youngest) 😂
Shes got the fourth highest amount of votes from what I can see bloody jammy bugger

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
In a way it's odd move as might make some sheep question the last few holidays.
It's also kind of an admission they can't afford to pay for holidays.
Hence why new post about villas and hoping a villa company would use her as they gave lamb a villa.
Not sure Welsh cottage what she's angling for as you not guaranteed sun in Wales.
Plus she would have pay flight Aberdeen to Cardiff then drive.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Nearly everyone else wanting the job has pic of something active on the screenshot pic Reb has her Lee and 2 of her girls lying on the ground looks like she is planning on dumping poor poppy she isn't included in the pic
Me too,
Fiancé voted for a young guy who volunteers for RNLI.
What does she do for other people?!?
My hubby just voted for him also

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes got the second highest amount of votes from what I can see
I think I will have to contact Neilson, to make them aware of her more recent crappy behaviour (doxxing, threatening messages, etc). Surely when they could use other influencers with a large following, who are ACTUALLY adventurous, there is no benefit to them of working with the Meldrums again? 🤔

Reactions: 31
I think I will have to contact Neilson, to make them aware of her more recent crappy behaviour (doxxing, threatening messages, etc). Surely when they could use other influencers with a large following, who are ACTUALLY adventurous, there is no benefit to them of working with the Meldrums again? 🤔
Its fourth highest sorry didn't see the second page but still she only put it out there to the sheep today they need to stop voting

Reactions: 5
Its fourth highest sorry didn't see the second page but still she only put it out there to the sheep today they need to stop voting
I’m not a fan of many social media influencers anymore, but there are some who would be far more deserving of this, and better at it! And lots have a large following! Hopefully they’ll jump on the bandwagon too 😂

Reactions: 8
"Please note: lift passes, ski/board equipment rental and ski school tuition are NOT INCLUDED in the prize package. "

Did you not read the terms and conditions Rebecca?
You'll have to fork out for the above so maybe this job isn't for you after all.
Don't call us...
Based on Val d'isere this year (Neilson have their flagship hotel there) Family discounted rate lift pass for 2 adult and 2 children for 5 days plus boot pole & ski hire is going to set them back £1300 or so. St Anton would be around £1190. Add on ski school group lessons for the two girls at around 100 euros a day and cue the Meldrums either teaching them themselves or leaving them in kids club - which is usually activities but not skiing.
So to recap Rebecca, are you and Meld prepared to jump into your salopettes and fork out up to £2K for lift passes, equipment, ski lessons for the girls and a beer or two.
Presumably the salary of £15,000 (which as it is a salary will have tax deducted so would declare income from employment of around £13,500 on her tax return) will allow them plenty of spending money on top of their lift passes etc so this time they can have crepes for lunch and some sweeties to take home to Poppy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nearly everyone else wanting the job has pic of something active on the screenshot pic Reb has her Lee and 2 of her girls lying on the ground looks like she is planning on dumping poor poppy she isn't included in the pic

My hubby just voted for him also
Thats not true wasent just family shot and annoying meldrums theme tune..She showed footage precious gifted holidays
Walking through woods
And some some gym footage.

Talking of the gym she's affiliate linking those leggings again today and don't think she's been to gym in weeks .
They just be so many better candidates.
If they win would seem like fix due yo their previous qorking relationship ad she declared the Neilsons ski holiday.

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of many social media influencers anymore, but there are some who would be far more deserving of this, and better at it! And lots have a large following! Hopefully they’ll jump on the bandwagon too 😂
I noticed there was a University marketing student on there who is very sporty. That would be a brilliant first job for her after University, using her sports, her degree and look great on her CV. I should imagine she would treat it properly as a job and not just a free holiday or two. Far more deserving than a snake oil salesman who sticks her two fingers up to her followers. That Mp4 clip could potentially be more damaging than the racism press.

Reactions: 11
I noticed there was a University marketing student on there who is very sporty. That would be a brilliant first job for her after University, using her sports, her degree and look great on her CV. I should imagine she would treat it properly as a job and not just a free holiday or two. Far more deserving than a snake oil salesman who sticks her two fingers up to her followers. That Mp4 clip could potentially be more damaging than the racism press.
mp4 clip??

Even if she gets the highest votes, she surely can’t make it past the next 2 rounds which includes an interview!? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just seen the neilson advert thing she's begging for..

So the lucky candidate gets free holidays and a salary of 15k for the year?!?!
bleeping hell, I chose the wrong career!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
mp4 clip??
The boomerang clip off her stories has been saved as an MP4 file by more than one person showing her sticking up her fingers regarding how her nails are, it is a classic 😂
Some marketing and media students used it as an example in a tutorial of poor marketing choices made by a 'public figure'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thats not true wasent just family shot and annoying meldrums theme tune..She showed footage precious gifted holidays
Walking through woods
And some some gym footage.

Talking of the gym she's affiliate linking those leggings again today and don't think she's been to gym in weeks .
They just be so many better candidates.
If they win would seem like fix due yo their previous qorking relationship ad she declared the Neilsons ski holiday.
Yes that was in the video but the screenshot used its reb lee and the 2 girls no pops others have used holiday pics of them active etc the whole point in the ambassador is to get active on holiday so she could have done a screenshot of her doing some activity on one of the previous neilson hols but no dont even think shes read about it she just spotted free holidays and get paid.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've just sent my daughter the link about Neilson ambassadors...she's currently working in a ski resort in France for the season...graduated with a First class honours degree in Business management last July, but has been traveling since then...been to China , Bali as well as 5 weeks traveling through 5 countries in S America - trekked to Machu Pichu, sand surfing in the desert, Bolivian salt flats, Death road on a bike, boat up the Amazon- prior to this she's also volunteered/ taught in Cambodia and travelled extensively and independently in Europe and SE Asia!
Think she's slightly more adventurous than good old Rebegger and her piste bashing!
If you want to private message me her name I'll vote for her if she's interested in applying. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.