Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did enjoy the neilson vlog where they all got sickness and diarrhoea and passed it round like super spreaders and vlogged from their spartan Cold War bunker, sorry Neilson holiday villa. My mistake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well just looked seems you have to apply to be the ambassador but also read some of the info and it looks like Poppy will be left behind as the hols are only for the ambassador and upto 3 family members :( better luck next time Pops.............. Saying that S better watch out also as Bertie boy might be given one of the family member slots:LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She'd happily have the excuse to leave poor Poppy behind
Well, yes that’s what I thought. You only get 2 holidays also. It’s the extras that bump the value up - I’m sure she could flog them on her pre-loved insta for a bit of extra cash.

Reactions: 6
Omg how embarrassing, Neilson publicly dropped her didn’t they? Surely they wouldn’t give her an ambassador position?

Reactions: 17
Just got a puppy and now talking about a holiday and leaving the puppy. She even said herself in the vlog with Lee they wouldn’t get a puppy and then want to go on holiday!

Reactions: 21
She is awful!! Swipe up for an ambassador and the. Talks about a holiday! bleeping hell cant be anymore obvious!!! I don’t get a holiday every year, it’s life!!

Reactions: 20
Just got a puppy and now talking about a holiday and leaving the puppy. She even said herself in the vlog with Lee they wouldn’t get a puppy and then want to go on holiday!
Yeah but we all know she talks tit. Can’t believe anything that comes out that woman’s mouth.

Reactions: 11
Rebecca's wish list = begging for freebies list.
How can she come up with a wish list for each week? She is so materialistic, the wish list stuff isnt even anything of any substance.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The only requirement in this list that she meets is the fact she’s over 18 🤣🤣

A37CA5AF-17B1-48C7-9FE1-6C07613898C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Piss off, now she’s wanting to go on holiday??! What about the kitchen savings plan and more importantly poor Bertie?? So bleeping unrelatable and unrealistic!!!! Beg beg beg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
"Please note: lift passes, ski/board equipment rental and ski school tuition are NOT INCLUDED in the prize package. "

Did you not read the terms and conditions Rebecca?
You'll have to fork out for the above so maybe this job isn't for you after all.
Don't call us...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.