Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on Insta stories on q &a
Do you think you continue with meldrums channel.
She's like not sure might be bit samey and it is totally samey.
She has no interest in going places to provide content= I have no intention spending any money going places so woods every weekend it is.
Throw in some amazing drone footage and rage what a country girl I am.
Then she says on latest video I like going to woods every weekend and on long walks I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Issue is she doesn't have an amazing personally.
She doesn't have a niche/ talent
She doesn't have any useful advice
God knows who she's relatable too.
She can't be arsed to plan and film content for her viewers.
Her girl babe office is most uninspiring back drop.
She thinks her family room is bees knees it's not as it's all gifted.
She onky goes unit/ woods or ride.
Sometimes her mum's house
Occasional trips to st Andrews, Edinburgh/London usually gifted.
Even her holiday vlogs are boring

She doesn't seem to realise she has to change.
She comes across boring/ spoiled and u relatable.

Came across her “advice” to a mum who was asking for advice on partners working offshore, as her husband starts a new job soon.
Huge lie no batch cooking. She whinged solid since he left and whines she misses Lee.
Love the reply makes her seem even lamer.

She is not a organised/tidy or positive person so God knows why she does videos on those matters if they follow her on Insta it's obvious she doesn't practice what she preaches.
What happened to organised mum method
What happened to regular food shop hauls and meal planning like she used to do at the old house.
She's changed so much from when I first started following her.
She can't be arsed cook or clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think like a lot of these bloggers as soon as Lee gave up work it was the beginning of the end.......how can anyone relate to a couple who don’t work but constantly moan about how tired they are?
Rebecca had a unique aspect as an off shore wife, I know a lot of women who watched because they’re in the same position.
She has no content, their lives are the same every week (now they are no longer being gifted days out, mini breaks and holidays) and she puts no effort into her videos.

Reactions: 16
Most of tonight's vlogg is just going to be bertie . What else has she done this week went to a cafe and done the girls home work and had some reiki

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think like a lot of these bloggers as soon as Lee gave up work it was the beginning of the end.......how can anyone relate to a couple who don’t work but constantly moan about how tired they are?
Rebecca had a unique aspect as an off shore wife, I know a lot of women who watched because they’re in the same position.
She has no content, their lives are the same every week (now they are no longer being gifted days out, mini breaks and holidays) and she puts no effort into her videos.
You’d think there would come a time when she’d think, ‘Right, we’re not getting all the freebies we used to get, and I therefore have no content. So instead of buying myself £30 pairs of pyjamas, I’m going to spend that £30 on a day out with the kids, and then I’ll actually have something of interest to vlog about.’ If I can come up with that idea, as a non-influencer, then why on earth can’t she?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I managed to watch 5 mins of the latest tit show.... I just can’t bare her, I’m struggling to hate watch, The ‘Hiiiii Guyyyyyssssss’ fake as duck makes me want to switch off immediately! Just checked and it’s sitting at 3k views right now lol.... maybe 🐑 are noticing the fakery
Same

Reactions: 5
Most of tonight's vlogg is just going to be bertie . What else has she done this week went to a cafe and done the girls home work and had some reiki
I'm a dog person I like dogs.
I'm.not a dog owner
He's cute but nothing special
I'm so bored dog content and guess some sheep maybe.
She's milked the dog and her illness ?
That's all the content they have.

Maybe she went to ride coffee shop to do homework as thought of sitting in her kitchen lowered her mood.
It's a constant reminder of they broke and their begging for new kitchens not manifested itself.

Reactions: 12
She starts her video by saying she gets asked all the time how she stays so positive, smiley and upbeat hahahhajajajahajahajajahahahahahahah didn't know she'd gone into comedy but that's a cracker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Caved and watched the vlog while dusting 🙈
Fake smiling at your kids in the morning.....that could be the saddest thing she’s ever said.
She loves a simple life & is a creature of habit (adventure seeker 🤔) but when the freebies were rolling in she NEEDED a holiday to look forward to, always away, etc.
This is why influencing is such a damaging thing, these women are only selling things they’re NOT PAYING FOR!!!! As soon as the freebies stopped Rebecca has done nothing but walk in the woods. If that makes her happy great but she should’ve declared every single freebie at the time, so misleading to the innocent people who follow her blindly.

• Heart
just watched the latest (boring) video, fake it till u make it she says - preach it beggy!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who in their right mind would take 1tip from her never mind 10 .
Practice What You Preach Rebecca

Reactions: 13
She sure does love her 10 tips
Rinse and repeat

1 bit of advice think self care was turn the light On!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even my boring same tit different day life is more interesting than hers!
I used to like watching her when she started, she actually influenced me a bit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Oh the shame!

Reactions: 13
Her hair is so greasy, I don't know how she can stand being that dirty 🤢

I thought she was trying to be all smug at the end, like I'm fine, really I'm fine, I'm so amazing. But she's obviously not fine 😂
I predict Sunday vlog be our first family weekend together with Bertie.
This weekend will be amazing will involve a date night / out with chums/ more walks/ Lee or parents cooking.

Reactions: 7
Do you think she admits to having lip fillers to her family or does she tell them it's chili doritos and they have to pretend to believe her.

I have never seen a more obvious trout pout the denial just makes her look stupid...how much are lip fillers now a days?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
just watched the latest (boring) video, fake it till u make it she says - preach it beggy!!
This is what she has been doing since liftgate faking it hoping to make it , despite begging daily, crying , anxiety , breakdown and now physical illness for sympathy and engagement it’s not really working !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.