Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg lee is so creepy I find those striped rugby style polo shirts such a turn off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I managed to watch 5 mins of the latest tit show.... I just can’t bare her, I’m struggling to hate watch, The ‘Hiiiii Guyyyyyssssss’ fake as duck makes me want to switch off immediately! Just checked and it’s sitting at 3k views right now lol.... maybe 🐑 are noticing the fakery

Reactions: 13
I think she forgets that her you tube followers also follow her instagram and see how moaning, negative reality. So even the most hardcore🐑 must be finding another "posititvity" vlog a bit pointless?

Reactions: 12
Omg lee is so creepy I find those striped rugby style polo shirts such a turn off
Why does she always pull that stupid face.
He's always more grumpy when he returns off nights.
Imagine how many piles of dog poo in the garden ready for him to scoop up.
Plus the aldi food shop
Cooking and cleaning dance ginger monkey!

God that video was dire 233 likes 31 comments 1 negative voice of reason
But 119k subscribers some low engagement there.
Scary thumbnail. Fake fake fake as fake as her fake bake tan all yurr round!
Also poofy lips what all that about.

Randomly talk about the rain.
Cutting out non postive freinds made me chuckle as I think some of her old freinds already cut out the meldrums hence why she's made a new freind.
Basic jist is she fake smiles at her kids as clearly they don't make her genuinally happy they such hindrance /inconvenience.
Exercise gym only postive if free
If I'm happy then that's all that matters regardless of fact the kids are bored stupid and don't want to go blooming woods again.
That her down time/ relaxation time is so so important.
Basically message to tattle and any followers/vloggers.
She does not care what others think it's water off a ducks back.
if she's happy every one else has to be.
Clearly a last min lazy video
Won't cut it USA market they so much better there, you tube there has standards.
I hope more sheep escape the pen she would have been better off with no upload.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Re the American accent wasn't there a Canadian doing the haggis (or something) in her stories the other day, could she be copying as no doubt the guest received attention that should be reserved for Beggy, she's got 3 kids a puppy and an offshuuurrrrr husband don't you know, you bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She loves Bertie boy way more then she has ever loved or bonded with her babies, I feel like especially now lees back, shel be lounging on the sofa (as usual) with him leaving him to be Mary poppins which of course hel love cus he’s got no balls literally ✂

Hiii long time lurker here. You all entertain my days, so thanks! I was due with my second when Mrs M was due with hers... she was always hungry for the likes in the faceache group lol I don’t really follow any bloggers or vloggers or whatever it is. I don’t have time to pee let alone sit and make YouTube videos lol or watch them. Maybe I could use the hours I’ve spent reading this to be like her? 🤔 actually I wouldn’t want that, i never get why people try so hard to get people to like them while being completely oblivious to the fact they’re up their own backsides. She needs to check her privilege 🙄 so yeah thanks people. You make everything much more fun.

Reactions: 15
10 ways to feel more positive....particularly love number two - carry out selfless acts, from the lady who turned up at a food bank empty handed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What a load of rubbish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That video on 2nd watch (sorry but was curious about the accent you were mentioning) it is SO towards tattlers, she's having to bite her lips going on about walks in the woods in her polo neck jumper and boots, blah blah making her happy. Who cares if people say why you not taking your kids here or there. Cheers Rebs, we're glad of a roundabout mention. Keep it up, your sheep will not have a scooby what you're on about soon. 👍

Look forward to the Meldrums tonight. Are you two quickly putting some tit together today? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched her stories
Love way she has mention several things migraine/ iron level/ panic attack like she can't decide what was wrong why pick 1 when you can pick several.
I am not sure she's had regular reiki sessions.
Maybe they reached out to her as she's moaned so much lately.
Now her vibrational frequency is correct and she can go back to manifesting
/ begging and wish lists now man child is back home.

That video on 2nd watch (sorry but was curious about the accent you were mentioning) it is SO towards tattlers, she's having to bite her lips going on about walks in the woods in her polo neck jumper and boots, blah blah making her happy. Who cares if people say why you not taking your kids here or there. Cheers Rebs, we're glad of a roundabout mention. Keep it up, your sheep will not have a scooby what you're on about soon. 👍

Look forward to the Meldrums tonight. Are you two quickly putting some tit together today? 🤔
I agree like meldrum bingo jumper boots.
Her subscribers/ followers who are not o tattle must be confused a lot.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I managed to watch 5 mins of the latest tit show.... I just can’t bare her, I’m struggling to hate watch, The ‘Hiiiii Guyyyyyssssss’ fake as duck makes me want to switch off immediately! Just checked and it’s sitting at 3k views right now lol.... maybe 🐑 are noticing the fakery
I definitely think she/they are on the decline. She obviously knows this, hence getting the dog for engagement, etc. I almost feel sorry for her that she’s clinging on so desperately to something that is quite clearly failing. She must have realised, though, that the ‘influencer’ gig wasn’t going to last forever?!

Reactions: 10
I definitely think she/they are on the decline. She obviously knows this, hence getting the dog for engagement, etc. I almost feel sorry for her that she’s clinging on so desperately to something that is quite clearly failing. She must have realised, though, that the ‘influencer’ gig wasn’t going to last forever?!
Nope she's delusional
She loves herself
She has sizable over 100k on insta and you tube.
Loads sheep leaving postive comments
She will cling in to the end despite poor engagement and mocking from work colleagues.
She never leaves Scotland or mingled with others.
She's not had many brand posts in a while.
Jan to march is really slow months on #ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly think that her & Lee are both so arrogant and so delusional that they probably believed that they were on course to be as successful as Zoe Sugg and her boyfriend. They were both trying to attract their attention at one point - beyond cringe!!!!

they are obsessed with the fake z-list Instagram “fame” that they wrongly believe they have - they think they are celebrities! She thinks she’s something special- that’s why she’s clinging onto this despite the fact that it’s crumbled around them and it’s completely over. She doesn’t want to admit to herself or to anyone else that it’s over - that they ruined it for themselves and that she’s just a boring woman who’s never done anything with her life. Being an “influencer” is a status symbol for her.

• Heart
“Welcome to our vlog. No MY blog. This is MY channel”

Some things never change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly think that her & Lee are both so arrogant and so delusional that they probably believed that they were on course to be as successful as Zoe Sugg and her boyfriend. They were both trying to attract their attention at one point - beyond cringe!!!!

they are obsessed with the fake z-list Instagram “fame” that they wrongly believe they have - they think they are celebrities! She thinks she’s something special- that’s why she’s clinging onto this despite the fact that it’s crumbled around them and it’s completely over. She doesn’t want to admit to herself or to anyone else that it’s over - that they ruined it for themselves and that she’s just a boring woman who’s never done anything with her life. Being an “influencer” is a status symbol for her.
They definitely ruined it for themselves, the premature demise of them as successful influencers has been completely self-inflicted.

I don’t think it would have lasted much longer though anyway, to be honest. Their kids are growing up, they’re not having anymore, she’s not a fashion vlogger or an interiors one (her fashion sense and interior design style aren’t bad, but they’re nothing to vlog about!), she doesn’t have any real interests (she couldn’t even do gym vlogging successfully as she didn’t educate herself on fitness, nutrition, etc)....! I think there are lots of ways in which she could have continued being fairly successful for a while longer (the most basic being a sincere apology about all the cock ups, educating herself in why casual racism is such a no no, etc), but she is so stubborn and self-righteous that she thought she was above all that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.