Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still baffles messy thinks we all jealous

I don't like their house
I don't rate her husband
I have no desire endless walks in the woods or coffee shop.
I don't admire their lack of parenting skills or her parents they let her go completely off rails.
No desire ever go on a Neilsons holiday.
I don't want dry damaged hair
I don't want dry damaged skin with lots of lines.
I don't want a messy dirty house.
I don't want a huge mortgage with no spare money to renovate.
We own same car minus knobhead personal number plate.
Your fashion style is not mine.
No desire spend spare cash on nails , expensive £60 gym membership or pt.
I can stay fit and healthy for free or cheap with the council facilities.
My kids so more activities and clubs than yours.
My kids attend amazing schools and are greatful for what they have.
I have lovely freinds and family, well behaved kids so I'm not sad jealous troll with sad lives.
Life is good because we work as equal team by husbands not my man slave.
We budget and spend responsibly.
We brought a house that was lower end of our budget so we can afford to do lovely things to it.
My summer holiday is already booked and paid for this year.
My husband doesn't pull stupid faces, be overly loud or dress like a teenager .
I may not be a dog owner but one day when we have the time and money yo be responsible pet owners.
Maybe when I don't have a small toddler as I want to focus on and ensure we do things and developmentally they doing well.
Want to have a few cheeky breaks in the sun until then and pay for useful things like tutoring/music grades / extra curricular competitive sports that get my children into best schools in the area not the nearest and only.
My kids have privacy and won't be a target for bullies at school especially seniors.
Locals don't despise my family or actively avoid.

LOVE THIS!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Every bloody post she puts up has errors... love to know what you guys thing???? THING??? This is your job... read back what you’ve wrote Begs...
will I tell you what I thing?? Call the whole lot a day. Thank you! Your welcome!
“It’s really up to you guys”

which translates to

“I can’t be arsed doing the Meldrums vlogs and they aren’t providing us with freebies or money so I’ve already made the decision to knock it on the head but il play along and pretend that I give a rats ass what you think, even though it won’t a blind bit of difference to our plans”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Every bloody post she puts up has errors... love to know what you guys thing???? THING??? This is your job... read back what you’ve wrote Begs...
will I tell you what I thing?? Call the whole lot a day. Thank you! Your welcome!
WTAF is that pose in her new post. She’s a fruit loop alright

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that she ‘wants to know what you think’ but only if you’re praising her of course!! Even though they’ve asked for an opinion, if you dare say anything that isn’t adoration then you are likely to be blocked or set upon by the sheep!! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some days I feel sorry for them.
I would hate to be disliked by my local community regardless how a handful of sheep like them online.
It must affect the kids at school in terms playdates/parties.
I would hate people would judge my parenting so bad that they call social services.
I would hate to think brands won't work with me or my blogging peers now think I'm a joke.
I would hate to be so unhappy all time wanting things I can't afford and placing happiness on time minus kids/ a big house and materialistic things.
I would hate to live in a house someone was murdered and dumped in..
I would hate the worry influencing is looking unstable income and the fixed massive mortgage might end in 2 or 5 years time in a declining Aberdeen market and they then on lower income so can't shop around best rates as no other lenders would be this irresponsible.
I would hate to think they saved nothing for rainy day or a future for their kids when lees face it many of the deals it's was the kids that earnt them the brand deals.
When they want driving lessons, car/ gap year or uni will the money be there and waiting or would they have blown it all.
I would hate my kids to potentially have mental health issues/ bullying and hate me as parent because I exploited and overexposed them.
If brummy mummy children are on open sites what about the poor meldrum girls.
I would hate my self worth to be judged on likes/strangers comments or what I owned ie posh postcode.
I would hate my job to define who I am.
I think influencers lose their boundaries and sense if reality
Seeing that american couple Cullen and Katie admit they brought a house far too big and lived a lifestyle they can't afford.
That they 100k in debt and it did not make them. Happy they had marriage and addiction issues.
Reading their fans comments it appears they changed just like the meldrums the wealth and adoration went to their head.

Maybe old age and experience have made me feel bit more grounded.
My children range from 2 to 14.
They grow up so quickly a cliche I know you can't get that time back.
I was looking at old pics and videos the other day and even though we had less money when they were small they never went without.
They might of ahad cheap or 2nd hand
Lot of lovely free days out. I can look back at pics and have fond memories of holidays we paid for or fun free days out.
Meldrums will remember brands and how they had spend hours posing for perfect photo.
They will see old videos and you tube and realise their mum publicly moaned about them.

All too fast time goes fast when they won't to be dropped around corner from school, don't have at me in school play/ sports day, don't embarrass me in front of my freinds imagine how much worse be influencer child.
Teens and tweets are hard. Safaya is approaching tween.
Toddlers can be hard but I realise it's just a phase it soon passes in in no hurry ship my 2 year old off 2 nursery whilst I am a stay at home mum. She's my last I'm enjoying it much more fun than teenagers.

Worst of all it's always aboit Lee me me with her and what she wants.
She comes across most selfish mum on you tube.

Reactions: 13
Bloody Nora. How boring does your life have to be to enjoying watching someone else’s mundane lives and feel comforted? Such a weird concept. “Hi, my life’s really dull and I love watching other people’s dull lives” 🤯

Also, my money is on Bertie’s dodger breeder buying online vaccines, then when they got they got to the vet, they said “sorry, these vaccinations aren’t effective, you need to start again”. No research done at all with that dog. Her own excited and wants over ruled everything. Nob.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another day another lie
45 people on her fb want the meldrums back no idea how many sheep on insta.
Meldrums has 45k total subscribers
They never made it clear was only for jan
They built it up like mamas bookclub then it fizzled out .
They just can't be arsed do anything different or put the effort it.
If they keep treating you tube viewers with contempt they will lose more sheep.

Side note not flattering photo
Lee looks old and tired
She looks demented
Stop banging on about poppy and being tired it's so samey and boring.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always think this! He dresses like he’s in his 50s! No man in his 30s wears so much Blue Harbour surely?! 😬
It’s all just to try and create this illusion like they have the money to be spending on this high end wardrobe.. Lee you’ve got 2 gant tops, can’t afford to own a kilt even though by now it would have paid for itself and let’s not even start on the bunny ear laces on your shoes for a so called “formal” event.

They are the very epitome of all fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing id say I'm jealous of is the fact that Rebecca does the school run in the car 😂 my youngest loves to dilly dally which makes a ten minute walk nearly twenty minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here he is... Banchory’s answer to James Bond

😂🤣🤮🤢
Those laces! 🤣🤣🤣

Lees bloodshot eyes in this pic! He looks like he hasn’t slept in a month! He’s ageing so fast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some days I feel sorry for them.
I would hate to be disliked by my local community regardless how a handful of sheep like them online.
It must affect the kids at school in terms playdates/parties.
I would hate people would judge my parenting so bad that they call social services.
I would hate to think brands won't work with me or my blogging peers now think I'm a joke.
I would hate to be so unhappy all time wanting things I can't afford and placing happiness on time minus kids/ a big house and materialistic things.
I would hate to live in a house someone was murdered and dumped in..
I would hate the worry influencing is looking unstable income and the fixed massive mortgage might end in 2 or 5 years time in a declining Aberdeen market and they then on lower income so can't shop around best rates as no other lenders would be this irresponsible.
I would hate to think they saved nothing for rainy day or a future for their kids when lees face it many of the deals it's was the kids that earnt them the brand deals.
When they want driving lessons, car/ gap year or uni will the money be there and waiting or would they have blown it all.
I would hate my kids to potentially have mental health issues/ bullying and hate me as parent because I exploited and overexposed them.
If brummy mummy children are on open sites what about the poor meldrum girls.
I would hate my self worth to be judged on likes/strangers comments or what I owned ie posh postcode.
I would hate my job to define who I am.
I think influencers lose their boundaries and sense if reality
Seeing that american couple Cullen and Katie admit they brought a house far too big and lived a lifestyle they can't afford.
That they 100k in debt and it did not make them. Happy they had marriage and addiction issues.
Reading their fans comments it appears they changed just like the meldrums the wealth and adoration went to their head.

Maybe old age and experience have made me feel bit more grounded.
My children range from 2 to 14.
They grow up so quickly a cliche I know you can't get that time back.
I was looking at old pics and videos the other day and even though we had less money when they were small they never went without.
They might of ahad cheap or 2nd hand
Lot of lovely free days out. I can look back at pics and have fond memories of holidays we paid for or fun free days out.
Meldrums will remember brands and how they had spend hours posing for perfect photo.
They will see old videos and you tube and realise their mum publicly moaned about them.

All too fast time goes fast when they won't to be dropped around corner from school, don't have at me in school play/ sports day, don't embarrass me in front of my freinds imagine how much worse be influencer child.
Teens and tweets are hard. Safaya is approaching tween.
Toddlers can be hard but I realise it's just a phase it soon passes in in no hurry ship my 2 year old off 2 nursery whilst I am a stay at home mum. She's my last I'm enjoying it much more fun than teenagers.

Worst of all it's always aboit Lee me me with her and what she wants.
She comes across most selfish mum on you tube.
MOD and FOD’s eldest kids are prime examples - they’re already showing signs of being embarrassed by their parents social media activity. Not long until Darcey darling is telling them to poke it.

Bloody Nora. How boring does your life have to be to enjoying watching someone else’s mundane lives and feel comforted? Such a weird concept. “Hi, my life’s really dull and I love watching other people’s dull lives” 🤯

Also, my money is on Bertie’s dodger breeder buying online vaccines, then when they got they got to the vet, they said “sorry, these vaccinations aren’t effective, you need to start again”. No research done at all with that dog. Her own excited and wants over ruled everything. Nob.
They do have some total melts amongst their followers 😂. Imagine dating someone new and finding out they’re the type of person who leaves comments on the Meldrum’s posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love to comment ‘the only way they’ll continue with their channel is if they start making some big money out of it, not because any of you enjoy them/want them to continue’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.