Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen this one, another freebie near Aviemore 7.50...hot tub time 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am between horrified and howling at these videos 🤣🤣
Why did she start filming when her sister was about to leave then spend ages screeching goodbye?!🤨

I don't know how you can say that Betty, that man is pure sex on legs🙄🙄😂😂🤢
BELTER 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Never seen this one, another freebie near Aviemore 7.50...hot tub time 🤢

You're on a roll with these old vlogs😂😂😂. I'm slightly concerned that tonight poor old Lee will be crying in his bunk. He'll be laid there thinking about the gorgeous food he's leaving behind and the fantastic menu of dippy eggs, half a salmon fillet and fish fingers he's got to look forward to. That and clearing up dog tit💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am between horrified and howling at these videos 🤣🤣
Why did she start filming when her sister was about to leave then spend ages screeching goodbye?!🤨

BELTER 😂😂😂
Then Florrie smacks her in the face 😂

You're on a roll with these old vlogs😂😂😂. I'm slightly concerned that tonight poor old Lee will be crying in his bunk. He'll be laid there thinking about the gorgeous food he's leaving behind and the fantastic menu of dippy eggs, half a salmon fillet and fish fingers he's got to look forward to. That and clearing up dog tit💩💩💩💩
I must be in for something, must be ill 🤢 having a meldrum reminiscence moment... I stoppedyself from sharing the leapfrog 'uvunnn'... She was always terrible at those semi scripted ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is EVERYTHING a battle for her? How can anyone say she’s motivating as a parent?

why can’t she get her children to sit and do their homework at the dining table at home and make them a hot chocolate there as a treat? Why does she have to take them out and then time lapse it? Rebecca is the struggle really that the girls don’t want to perform so you have to bribe them with treats out to be filmed? Florence hasn’t even been at school 6 months..why are you having a battle when you’ve claimed how much she loves school and learning? You mean Safiyah who just loves to get up at 5am and sit on reading eggs doesn’t want to do homework either?

She is making such a rod for her own back with these girls. This has the makings of her daughters growing up to be exactly like her. Does she have that little authority over her own children she can’t set out the rules to say homework done first and foremost?

As for her so so ready for Lee to come home....... aww honestly Rebecca go and find some new patter. He flew off a rig when you collapsed🤔 it hadn’t even been a week since you’d last seen him at that point. And all this dropping her standards.. you don’t have standards love. everything is half baked and really bleeping boring tbh.
Give me some scissors and let me trim that hair, it's dreadful✂✂✂✂✂
Straw!!!

Reactions: 6
What’s going on with her mouth/teeth in tonight’s video? It’s like her teeth are too big for her mouth and she can’t quite get her lips over her teeth as she’s talking?! I’ve never noticed it before.

Why is she constantly talking about banana cake/banana loaf?!!!

Her hair...... is...... horrific. Seriously. It’s so brittle and it looks like straw. It’s terrible.

this video was just a steaming pile of shite really, wasn’t it?! She’s a total fake. She’s one of the most miserable people on YouTube. She whinges and moans on a daily basis about everything!

boring video, boring topic for a video, she’s already done videos like it in the past and it was all yet more lies. When is she going to realise that she’s done?! It’s OVER. bleeping hell, talk about flogging a dead horse, this one is already being made into pritt-stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What I am finding difficult to believe is the length of time she says she has to wait for an appointment at the doctors.

Does this confirm that there was sweet FA wrong with her or are her symptoms down to her failing to follow doctors advice and take the medication prescribed.
If they did blood tests they probably sent her home with some iron tables and she’ll need a routine appointment in about a month...so March.
Same with headaches, with a clear scan.
Even with her heart rate they have given beta blockers so again routine appointment..unless major side effect which is not likely if she was at the gym alright.
With seizures they may send her for further table tilt/scans but it does not seem a seizure as Becky later said and she seems to be driving.
I don’t know what she’d need urgently from her GP...as they provide medicine not manifested miracles!

bleeping hell, talk about flogging a dead horse, this one is already being made into pritt-stick.
You vlog a dead horse, you get Pedigree Chum...that’s our Beggy all over!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck was that video tonight?? The dance at the beginning made me want to vom and what the hell is going on with her face? Why is it so puffy?! I got about 50 seconds in and had to switch off.
Question; does anyone love Rebecca Meldrum as much as she loves herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her max heart rate should be 220 - her age! So 199 is way too high and could do some serious damage - especially since she’s low iron and generally not that fit.
[/QUOTE

I got my heart rate up today shagging my partner ....maybe I should be posting that on insta. Not to mention the orgasm headache I got (bloody blinder I tell ya)......I took one for the team girls and boys. I so so so
feel your pain Mrs M....it's bloody hard work being this gorgeous and smashing it 😘
No video again tonight on her channel.
Personally I don't think that's a bad thing......sorry I'll go now 😞

Quote from tonight's vlog..."I want all of us to be relaxing when we need to"😂😂😂. She can't possibly relax anymore than she already does😂 the lazy cow 🙄
If she relaxed anymore she'd be dead, just saying 🙄

Just watched approx the first 5 mins of her vlog.
Something struck me that I've never noticed before (haven't watched her speak in several weeks) to me she sounds like she's trying to speak with an American accent ! I'm someone who has a Canadian accent (similarl, I've lived here over 40 years now)
So I'm hearing how she's trying to say some words.
Please tell me she's not trying to connect with the North American market ? If so Rebecca, you've no chance honey. We don't do fake !

Personally I don't think that's a bad thing......sorry I'll go now 😞

If she relaxed anymore she'd be dead, just saying 🙄

Just watched approx the first 5 mins of her vlog.
Something struck me that I've never noticed before (haven't watched her speak in several weeks) to me she sounds like she's trying to speak with an American accent ! I'm someone who has a Canadian accent (similar, I've lived here over 40 years now)
So I'm hearing how she's trying to say some words.
Please tell me she's not trying to connect with the North American market ? If so Rebecca, you've no chance honey. We don't do fake !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree about the American accent. I actually think she is modelling herself on Meghan Markle- a straw blonde version of Meghan. Both demanding, self centred and both with ginger husbands that are totally under the thumb....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t bear to watch her but has she really put up anther positive vlog?? From the most moody ungrateful non positive person on YT!!!
Ffs!! C’mon now 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 even you must realise this is taking the piss!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning Bastards! Happy hump day! Here’s a little little something to get you through the day 😍 All that scrummy peely-wally ginger nakedness - You’re Welcome!!

7A48DB1C-D06B-4D02-A65E-4FBBBACC71E9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why I’m doing this to myself this early... what a Pratt.

rebeggar, your cook, childcare, cleaner, councillor, and general arse wiper, is on his way! Get them wee legs shaved if youve got the energy 😂🤢
looks like lee has borrowed one of his father in laws shirts for coming home.... 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest video.....unadulterated 💩 💩 💩.....PMSL.
How many times did she say ALL THE TIME.

Rebecca is the most moaning face 🐮 I have ever seen. What bloody 🪐 is she on. You have to watch it just for the 100% comedy factor.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.