Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CurlySue

VIP Member
With all this drama we’ve over looked the fact that lee has solo patented for almost 2 full days without an emotional break down or slating his children.....in fact the children all seen happy and relaxed and he does too.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

G&TGal

Greeting you’ve got £1.50 to your name then less than 24 hours later your kids have trainers for £50 a pop.

so relatable. so genuine. 4 weeks to Christmas, folk are terrified about how they will buy their kids Christmas presents or be able to heat their homes, choosing between eating and heating.

actually don’t know how she shuts her eyes and sleeps at night.

Regarding all these messages.. I wonder if she’s found folk on Facebook via Instagram or whatever and she’s sending out these threats claiming to know they made complaints to brands about her. I wonder if she’s trying to bait people? It’s a pretty dangerous game to play as if I was a brand I wouldn’t want to be associated with someone who claimed to obtain personal and confidential information.

what I’m saying is she’s talking shite she got any information from brands and basically trying to put the willies up people.
I was in a meeting this morning with some friends concerning voluntary and charitable organisations we are all involved with and the added stress that Christmas brings.
In an earlier post I had mentioned Adam Kay's observation how the combination of "wonderful christmas' songs, instagram exaggerators and John Lewis type advertisements - none of which are 'real life', is enough to tip many over the edge at Christmas.

One of our group has recently had a close family bereavement and had been talking to a local funeral director who is taking a break this week, as they cannot take a break between the 22nd December and the end of January as it is their busiest time. You would assume it was from the elderly succumbing to winter bugs or the result of falling on icy pavements but although they do experience an increase in elderly deaths, the greatest increase in demand at this time is death by suicide, the pressures of the festive season, emotionally & financially is often the last straw.

Her posts today have hit a very raw nerve for me following that meeting.

All the mumbo jumbo about her 'mental load' and 'spinning plates a little slower'. When as a mother has she had to make the decision to go without food for a few days so what little food in the house goes to the children ? The two pairs of trainers which are just a 'kindly gifted' add on, less than a month before Christmas rubbed in the faces of those who are hoping that perhaps one of the charities will have their child(ren) on a list to get a Christmas Eve box, or one Christmas present or invited to a community party just before Christmas which will mean that at least they have had one festive meal this season - albeit not on Christmas Day and in the company of other vulnerable children and not in their family home.

Earlier this year an Australian Press outlet described how influencers "document their lives on Instagram — which can be a haven for over-exaggerators and the wannabe rich and famous" Anyone sound familiar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

montydonfc

VIP Member
Buys 3 for £10 meats when doing Asda online food shop.....

Eats £15 a pop steak when its being sent to her for free and she’s being paid to eat it...

so genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Thanks to @Lars Guinard for the brilliant title 😂

I’m not even giving this an intro It doesn’t need one!!!
grab a hot cup of tea and continue!
(That includes yourself, Lee and Matty Rebecca!)

(it’s almost time for vlogmas!! 🎄
curtesy of @MrBull sing together you bastards!!
On the first day of Christmas Mrs Meldrum sent to me, a passive aggressive......
message in breach of data protection regulationnnnnns 🙄😬😂)
Thank you! It’s my first thread title on Tattle...if I get a message from Rebecca on Facebook congratulating me, I will let you Tattle bastards know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jodie64

I’ve just had a quick chat with my daughter who is a mum of 2 aged 7 & 4. Her and hubby run a village pub. She’s got up this morning and cleaned the pub, got the kids ready and taken to school. Is going to have a quick blitz of their flat, do some ironing and get ready to open at midday for a full day’s work. Then I read Mrs M’s woe is me post and my blood boils! She’s complaining she’s got so much Mum stuff to do....you don’t have to go to work though do you so you have all day to sort stuff out! I know my daughter has chosen the life she leads but my point is that she never ever complains about it. Oh and she also nearly died 2 years ago with sepsis and now has a chronic lifelong lung condition as a result. Still she doesn’t complain. These instamums do nothing but moan how difficult their lives are and how hard motherhood is and it’s all for the engagement and the likes and the comments of how fucking wonderful they are 😡 I bet all the freebies make up for it though! Sorry....I’m ranting but she makes me so angry 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

murphy

I really hope the people she contacted take it further.
Anyone concerned about how their data has been used/misused is entitled to email the company and put in a Subject Access Request or SAR. A straightforward email is sufficient in the first instance reminding them they have 30 days to comply after which time you can open a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.

It's amazing what you can find out. They are legally bound to send you all copies of correspondence that mention your name and email address or that mentions you in passing.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome and think your privacy has been breached then the ICO will advise you about the next steps which may involve an investigation.

Further information can be found here

• Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
LOL love being a home bird.. Yet literally can't wait to get away from her home and kids and husband. Funny that 😂
She’s a home bird but her Instagram bangs on about being “an adventure seeker”

JUST CHOOSE ONE REBECCA. YOU CANT BE BOTH YOU STUPID MARE.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
37E9A2D0-3F92-49B2-A38C-2FF9E79FAB7E.jpeg

things you could change to give yourself more time !

- Tracking down and contacting strangers on the internet because they don’t like how you run your business...

- begging for clothes for YOUR KIDS online instead of buying them yourself 🤷‍♀️

- getting a ramming in..... oh you don’t miss that.

- getting your nails done.... no don’t miss that either. 🙄

- unnecessary trips to Ibiza and London just because you can 😐

feck off Rebecca

• Heart
  • Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
In case it hasn’t already been said, if you receive a message on any platform, from Rebecca Meldrum do NOT REPLY!. ThIs is her goading you to get a reply in the form of a DM! She is inviting these responses so she can then say that ‘trolls’ have been messaging her directly. Do not engage with her! End of Tattle Life service announcement 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Fucking hell. The tube is such a novelty.

quick poll - if you were out with a mate and she was setting up her phone to talk to it to gush over how obsessed she was about a fucking hot chocolate and then pour it and keep on gushing would you a) laugh in her face and call her a sad wanker or b) laugh in her face and call her a sad wanker?

back to the GDPR scandal... where’s our mate matty gone?

• Haha
  • Heart
I have lurked reading Tattle for months now, ive sat and agreed at so many things said so ive finally decided to register and join in on the chat because i just cant hold my tongue no more.

I too was once a ‘sheep’ but id day the last 8 months i have cringed and screwed my face up at Mrs Meldrums posts, videos etc.

Today was the final straw for me when last week she boasted how she needed to get the girls new footwear, then now she has been ‘gifted’ Frozen bloody trainers. I cant believe how far up her own arse she has gotton aswell!

• Angry
Reactions: 34

CurlySue

VIP Member
@Zoewilliams9217 please don’t take this the wrong way but I’m quite glad you got a message.....I know you won’t let this go and hopefully the queen of scraping through will face a consequence for her latest stunt!

@G&TGal your posts are always so well written but that was an emotional one. People going without food just to feed their kids never mind Christmas.....don’t know how she (and others) sleep at night 😢
I follow small mum accounts and even they give away gifts because they feel their children don’t need it all or just feel guilty to accept so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I'm going to suggest my next thread title now in case I forget:
Rebecca Meldrum #66 Golden tickets being sent out by Verruca Salt, whoever gets blamed it won't be HER fault!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

G&TGal

I don’t actually doubt TimeWaster FWIW, but this whole episode is showing that the meldrums are up to games (tagging bunker box in that Ibiza trip post was the start) so I can see why people are being suspicious this/you might somehow be part of an elaborate plan to silence people from contacting brands “look what could happen to you” type thing. Don’t take it so hard, we’re all bastards supporting bastards.

Where is the tattler who (thinks they) had their details leaked by Bloom Boutique? Was that definitely the only company or was it possible they had contacted Bunker Box at some point too?

@JustAnotherUserName
Similarly to Mr Bull I do not doubt Timewaster at all regarding this message from RM via messenger .

If I were to put myself in the position of someone that the Meldrums had contacted with that message I would potentially want to know

i) Had anyone else been contacted or had I been singled out.
ii) Others contacted may read Tattle Life but not be a member so could not reply hence also put on instagram with appropriate tags
iii) What is the legality of this, sometimes we all need confirmation from others as to the action that could / should be taken as we all have different skills and experiences that can contribute to a discussion.
iv) Identifying with others who had received messages, could a commonality be found in brand that could have potentially breached GDPR

Once I had all that information I could decide on what action to take.
If it transpired others had received the exact same message then yes Rebecca may know my identity but I could be one of twenty people unless she had carefully built in a subtle difference to each message to identify each of us individually should we decide to share that message.

I would still wish to keep some of my cards close to my chest.

If Matty - who possibly overindulged in wine gums last night - boasting how he had spoken to Mrs Meldrum about me and my email inbox was full, is representative of how Mrs Meldrum / Brands / Friends react publicly, and we know they all read here, then I would be economical with how much further information I put out until appropriate action had been taken.

This isn't a playground spat that warrants a slip on the wrist, GDPR breach is serious and rightly so. So much of our lives is online - from electoral roll, companies house, social media, reviews left on Trip Advisor etc etc.

Personally I hope they throw the book at her and whichever brands have breached the Data regulations and hit her hard where it would hurt Mrs Meldrum most ..... with a fine.

This is not a personal attack on Mrs Meldrum Limited, this is how I would want to see any company who handed over data illegally to be dealt with.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Good. I don’t even care about the past “errors” on this one, by why the **** gift a family who needs nothing free meals. Are the people of Aberdeenshire really going to be influenced be her to by from them? Give me a break! If you are giving food away give it to the food bank or a charity or a children’s unit . Bad move on their part. Unless their target market is wannabe middle class tight wads . Hope your friend also directs them here for some real insights into people’s views
I'm local and completely agree. This is the Dolly Dimple who, only a few weeks ago was bleating about eating less meat for better health. She's as unstable as a see saw.

• Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Mrs M should not be able to contact you in this way. You could have contacted brands using your email, facebook messenger, online comments / complaint form linked to their site or via Instagram.

The fact RM has specifically mentioned your instagram identities suggests that a company or companies has either forwarded your messages or identified the source to her or her management Whalar - neither of which is an option under GDPR.

I linked a Which article in an earlier posting which outlines the procedure and to contact the companies / IOC to formally complain. It is imperative that the IOC are formally notified by all the people who got the golden ticket ....sorry, message from RM as I am sure if they have the evidence of her contacting several people identifying them through data received from several small companies then this becomes a much bigger case with possible much more serious consequences.
Should I be making a complaint or reporting a breech?

I won’t let her get away with this so don’t worry. I said before if I receive anything from her then she better be prepared. I’m not silenced by her threats of police.
Stupid cow

Attachments

• Heart