Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dinner looks shite! Knew I married a chef for a reason! Couldn’t even get the grill marks on the steak, really not insta worthy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’ve been seriously missing out not buying our steaks from a traditional butcher” Really? Doesn’t she have HM Sheridans in her villaaage, by royal appointment no less, so much for supporting her local high street😢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It would be passable in black
Yip it looks like a burst fanny. 🙄
She always does that. Post without the ad - get the initial likes and engagement (people more likely to engage when they don’t think it’s an advert), then add it in a little later to fool ASA into thinking she’s being compliant. Shady as duck and shows her priorities are always with the brand and never her followers. Report it with that screenshot.

P.S. Her hair! It’s as broken as her career.
How long between her posting and amending? I'm reporting this. I'm sick of the deliberate flaunting, duck the lot of you, stick two fingers up your arse hole attitude from the fake, pleather wearing, spurdy legged whining princess and her twatting gipe of a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I’ve been seriously missing out not buying our steaks from a traditional butcher” Really? Doesn’t she have HM Sheridans in her villaaage, by royal appointment no less, so much for supporting her local high street😢
The butcher in Banchory closed a while back but HM Sheridans has opened a sort of pop up shop with packs of meat. So she talks utter shite

Reactions: 8
The butcher in Banchory closed a while back but HM Sheridans has opened a sort of pop up shop with packs of meat. So she talks utter shite
Talks so much shite, I can smell her from here! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So much for turning to more vegetarian meals. And when on bleeping earth do you have to cook at the “end of the day with kids hanging off your ankles” ??? You are a SAHM you literally do nothing with your day. Everyday. You could cook meals in the afternoon before doing the school run like a norma person would. But that may get in the way of your “hot cup of tea” 🤢🤢
God you would think she works 12 hour shifts the way she’s banging on.

Oh and those 7 roles you were speaking off?? None of them are chef right?

This makes her even more pathetic in my eyes. I too need glasses to SEE and would love to not wear them but then there’s this twit bag wearing them for fashion purposes.
I really don’t understand why on earth any brands would want to work with her.
Well she managed to make that meal look pretty rubbish so they have wasted their money ! do they not realise these people are a liability , seriously who would feel inspired to buy that food ? I bet it is very expensive and I predict we won’t see it again ( unless gifted obvs )

Reactions: 12
FBAB214B-8A11-48E1-949E-0F07DA6A8CA6.jpeg

Why has she added her name to this? Like it’s her charity. Adding her name has been a curse! It’s been up 8 days. No promotion either. Half arsed as usual.

A real shame for a charity that does so much good

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In case it hasn’t already been said, if you receive a message on any platform, from Rebecca Meldrum do NOT REPLY!. ThIs is her goading you to get a reply in the form of a DM! She is inviting these responses so she can then say that ‘trolls’ have been messaging her directly. Do not engage with her! End of Tattle Life service announcement 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Buys 3 for £10 meats when doing Asda online food shop.....

Eats £15 a pop steak when its being sent to her for free and she’s being paid to eat it...

so genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ah, the roaring fire with no log basket, the cheap looking oak tv unit, the blue-green walls and the beige stripy blinds/curtains from previous owners...such an inspiring image!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They both look like they are totally faking being happy these days. Has she got an eating disorder? Her portions always look like a childs

Reactions: 16
What a horrendous photo of both of them....
Lee has honestly aged about 20 years since he’s been back off shore. He looks ill.
Rebecca looks terrible - the hair is just a mess. The joker-esque make up is not a good look.

Absolutely shocking!
its been a long day but is lee’s hair getting further and further back or has his forehead always been that big? I’ve genuinely never noticed before 🤷🏻‍♀️ But her hair who keeps dying her hair it’s an absolute state it’s like straw it’s streaky it’s seriously needing chopped and some tlc she needs to dye it dark not barely brown with blonde like proper brown and give her hair time to recover bedsheets ends up bald 🤦🏻‍♀️😐

Reactions: 9
In case it hasn’t already been said, if you receive a message on any platform, from Rebecca Meldrum do NOT REPLY!. ThIs is her goading you to get a reply in the form of a DM! She is inviting these responses so she can then say that ‘trolls’ have been messaging her directly. Do not engage with her! End of Tattle Life service announcement 😂
. Has she said this?? She will have job proving that when messenger doesn’t delete messages to the receiver.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t imagine when I was in my thirties saying to my husband, come in let’s fake a happy selfie to post for complete strangers to look at! I mean really??? So random the whole insta thing!!!! Really really untalented people getting attention/money/free crap for showing their completely uninspiring life. Madness!!! I am at a loss at what’s gone wrong in western society (all over really) that people are so self centred and so entitled. People blindly follow these unqualified unintelligent influencers, who seem to think they know everything and defend them to the end. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I started watching them this time 2016 and thought Edgy was quite attractive at the time and genuinely happy. I can’t stand her right now with her stupid filter. Wish there is a platform for consumers to blacklist influencers like her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.