Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll just get a little slap on the wrist and none of it will be mentioned.

Reactions: 4
I don’t actually doubt TimeWaster FWIW, but this whole episode is showing that the meldrums are up to games (tagging bunker box in that Ibiza trip post was the start) so I can see why people are being suspicious this/you might somehow be part of an elaborate plan to silence people from contacting brands “look what could happen to you” type thing. Don’t take it so hard, we’re all bastards supporting bastards.

Where is the tattler who (thinks they) had their details leaked by Bloom Boutique? Was that definitely the only company or was it possible they had contacted Bunker Box at some point too?

@JustAnotherUserName
Similarly to Mr Bull I do not doubt Timewaster at all regarding this message from RM via messenger .

If I were to put myself in the position of someone that the Meldrums had contacted with that message I would potentially want to know

i) Had anyone else been contacted or had I been singled out.
ii) Others contacted may read Tattle Life but not be a member so could not reply hence also put on instagram with appropriate tags
iii) What is the legality of this, sometimes we all need confirmation from others as to the action that could / should be taken as we all have different skills and experiences that can contribute to a discussion.
iv) Identifying with others who had received messages, could a commonality be found in brand that could have potentially breached GDPR

Once I had all that information I could decide on what action to take.
If it transpired others had received the exact same message then yes Rebecca may know my identity but I could be one of twenty people unless she had carefully built in a subtle difference to each message to identify each of us individually should we decide to share that message.

I would still wish to keep some of my cards close to my chest.

If Matty - who possibly overindulged in wine gums last night - boasting how he had spoken to Mrs Meldrum about me and my email inbox was full, is representative of how Mrs Meldrum / Brands / Friends react publicly, and we know they all read here, then I would be economical with how much further information I put out until appropriate action had been taken.

This isn't a playground spat that warrants a slip on the wrist, GDPR breach is serious and rightly so. So much of our lives is online - from electoral roll, companies house, social media, reviews left on Trip Advisor etc etc.

Personally I hope they throw the book at her and whichever brands have breached the Data regulations and hit her hard where it would hurt Mrs Meldrum most ..... with a fine.

This is not a personal attack on Mrs Meldrum Limited, this is how I would want to see any company who handed over data illegally to be dealt with.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not related to the current 💩shoe but I am so glad to see Poppy dressed in trousers today.

Reactions: 6
BUT they probably overstretched themselves with the mortgage?
Yes using Zoopla as an example similar sizes house same value and postcode their mortgage costs utilities and band h council tax is over 2k.
That's before you buy food. Pay car costs
Holidays clothes make up ect and stuff for the house.
They even scrounge free paint.
The current accounts so feb to Nov show they made more money in 2019 that 18 bit what's left is not a huge amount.
I am doubtful they earn 100k between them and would pay higher rate tax.
The new lot accounts for next year possibly might show a decline in meldrum ltd earnings as less ads.
Lee went back to rig because he had to.
But she cant cope him being away.
She hates most of her house.
It's really sad situation they got themselves in.

Reactions: 5

Yes but maybe more like this 😀
I think she’ll just get a little slap on the wrist and none of it will be mentioned.
Disclaimer: I don't condone or promote the use of violence to resolve meldrum duck ups. But still...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quick thought, I guess @timewaster wanted to remain anonymous on here and not be linked as JWood? RM will not even acknowledge this incident. Nor will Lee and poor Matty has blown his chance at the big time 😂

Reactions: 10
Matty_Maxwell you complete Trollop 😂

hope you realise you’ve not done the Meldrum’s or yourself any favours by your schoolboy-style ranting!!

Are your hands sore after all that hole digging?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is her style more than Lee's she gets in a rage then lashed out.
I suspected for a while she has access to several Insta and fb accounts.
She probably can access Lee's and her mum's as she used Scottish horse and hounds to stalk so called trolls in the past.
Someone helped her write it I doubt her management be that stupid.
Other than reading on here don't know how Matt from bunker box got hold of this info unless wood messaged them asking .
Regardless who wood is what's happened is so wrong and don't blame them being a bit fearful as few months ago Mrs meldrum reported a local who posted here to their employers.
They very petty and vindictive.
Pats a twit but less of a twit than her.
I figured he went quiet and he shouldn't be using his phone on the rig.
He s definatly been tired and grumpy since he's been back.
I think you are spot on , well summed up , I too hope that the lady who was messaged takes legal action because I for one would be very annoyed if she gets away with this , doxxing Kermit then getting away with it annoyed me , but then to speak to someone’s employer was really crappy , she did leave a racist comment in her video , even after being told she just played music over it so she wasn’t sorry until she realised it could cost her dearly then she made a post basically saying it was an accident , poor edit etc, if she had immediately removed the video and said sorry then it would not have upset so many it was her attitude that bugged people , she still won’t acknowledge she was in the wrong , that brands not wanting to associate is not her fault but as a result if trolls, tattle bastards , jealous, bitter and unattractive people blah blah blah , this is why I have no sympathy she is basically a cocky little madam who thinks having her own way is a right which she will take full advantage if, no matter who may get hurt in the process , this is only one of the reasons I can’t stand her there are many more good reasons why she is unlikeable and self absorbed .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I for one won't be intimated by the Meldrums. If we, as consumers, wish to state our objectives to the brands who choose to work with the Meldrum Company we are more than within our rights to do so.

If she is asking the brands to give out the names of the people complaining it just goes to show that we are having an affect. Shame on the brands (or Lee's pal) for revealing this information to her. I hope they do get into a lot of trouble.

I look forward to my message from The Meldrums with bated breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With all this drama we’ve over looked the fact that lee has solo patented for almost 2 full days without an emotional break down or slating his children.....in fact the children all seen happy and relaxed and he does too.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
With all this drama we’ve over looked the fact that lee has solo patented for almost 2 full days without an emotional break down or slating his children.....in fact the children all seen happy and relaxed and he does too.....
Proving sadly that she is all we say she is a drama queen , lazy , bored and boring mummy I am no fan of Lee either but he definitely is the better parent , Rebecca that is not trolling you it is simply saying how it is by your own mouth you have proved this fact , not once has Lee mentioned solo parenting, lack of sleep, feral bairns etc etc no he has just got on with being a dad , you could learn from this and your husband, parents, friends and followers need to open their eyes and stop babying you , time to grow up I think !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Would it be going too far to suggest that those tattlers who have complained to any brand about Mrs Meldrum Ltd contact those brands (not just Bloom Boutique or Bunker Box), informing them that it has come to light that she may have acquired personal details through the violation of GDPR laws and to confirm that they have not passed on your contact details?
This could serve to
1) ensure those companies tighten their compliance and warn them about working with her
2) cause this to backfire on Meldrums if it is a stunt
3) should the 2 people messaged and mentioned here not pursue the matter, at least something will have been done about it.
What do ye think?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I do think the bunker box is a red herring. It surely can’t be real. A golf subscription service, come on!!
It’s also very suspect that it was set up a month before the Ibiza trip and that was the first and only place we’ve seen the company. I think it’s a front and they’ve probably got Lee or Rebecca as secretary of the company so no data breach....

Bloom boutique however are in serious trouble.

I do think the bunker box is a red herring. It surely can’t be real. A golf subscription service, come on!!
It’s also very suspect that it was set up a month before the Ibiza trip and that was the first and only place we’ve seen the company. I think it’s a front and they’ve probably got Lee or Rebecca as secretary of the company so no data breach....

Bloom boutique however are in serious trouble.
a red herring for what purpose though?? Why would 2 random guys off Lee’s oil rig set up a company as a front for the Meldrums?

a red herring for what purpose though?? Why would 2 random guys off Lee’s oil rig set up a company as a front for the Meldrums?
To catch people out who complain to brands. They really believe intimidation will work. Nothing was done about doxxing so to them they are untouchable.

They could have even paid these guys to set up a bogus company. Has anyone even ordered a golf subscription 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.