Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
She has not forgotten appointments. There were no appointments.

She does not have to worry about the food as Pat does that.

The post smelt strongly of bull shit. She’s just trying her best to seem relatable to the sheep. Prior to DLP I would have read that and thought “yeah me too, we are so alike” and then beat myself up that she’s clearly got her shit together and I don’t. How times have changed.

There must be something behind this post. Could it be “sorry mr GDPR investigator. I am just a mum trying her best. Can’t you see, I recently did a post about dropping the ball because of my huge mental load. I just didn’t think messaging sheep that I was a good mum and threatening them with my hypothetical lawyer”

• Heart
Reactions: 29

montydonfc

VIP Member
Greeting you’ve got £1.50 to your name then less than 24 hours later your kids have trainers for £50 a pop.

so relatable. so genuine. 4 weeks to Christmas, folk are terrified about how they will buy their kids Christmas presents or be able to heat their homes, choosing between eating and heating.

actually don’t know how she shuts her eyes and sleeps at night.

Regarding all these messages.. I wonder if she’s found folk on Facebook via Instagram or whatever and she’s sending out these threats claiming to know they made complaints to brands about her. I wonder if she’s trying to bait people? It’s a pretty dangerous game to play as if I was a brand I wouldn’t want to be associated with someone who claimed to obtain personal and confidential information.

what I’m saying is she’s talking shite she got any information from brands and basically trying to put the willies up people.

MrBull

VIP Member
She always does that. Post without the ad - get the initial likes and engagement (people more likely to engage when they don’t think it’s an advert), then add it in a little later to fool ASA into thinking she’s being compliant. Shady as fuck and shows her priorities are always with the brand and never her followers. Report it with that screenshot.

P.S. Her hair! It’s as broken as her career.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thing is, all she’s doing is digging herself an even deeper hole by sending these messages. She’s had nothing to go to the police with; no one here has committed any crime. As members of the public we are perfectly allowed to make a complaint to a company for any reason - and the fact remains that she DID include racist content in her video - that is not a lie, it’s fact! She’s trying to intimidate people by sending those messages- if she genuinely felt that a line had been crossed and that she really did have something to go to the police with, she would have been to see them already and it would be them contacting people not her sitting on her phone after a glass of prosecco thinking she’s Don Corleone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Catwoman

VIP Member
Agree, the 2 older girls should defo be tidying after themselves. We got a little step for my sd so she could reach the wardrobe herself, teaching independence and making it easier for her to choose her own outfits
Exactly, I sometimes watch the pair of them thinking they are just playing at 'house' & mummy and daddies.. You know what I mean? Not a single ounce of maturity or common sense around them. Watching her clean and tidy is like watching a petulant teenager on punishment chores, half arsed effort and limited skill.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is it weird that I almost feel a little sorry for her? I think she’s so out of her depth, and has been for months now (and keeps digging a bigger hole for herself!), but rather than just admitting defeat and getting back to a normal life away from social media, she is trying to push through in the hope things will go back to how they were.

They live in a lovely house (albeit not to everyone’s taste), she has three gorgeous children, a hubby who probably earns a fairly decent salary (and if it’s not enough, she could get a part time job to contribute), and I think she could have a happy, content life if she forgot all about trying to ‘make it’ as an influencer. It must be exhausting! It’s not a long term ‘career’ anyway is it - who’s going to be interested in her (or any of them really!) in ten years time, when their kids have grown up/left home, etc?
Don’t feel sorry for her!

she’s completely self obsessed and has a highly over inflated ego. What’s why she’s still doing this.

being an “influencer” is lucrative; it doesn’t require any skill or talent, but the pay offs can be huge as we have seen from the Meldrums. They were riding high, getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and being gifted expensive holidays and all the rest of it for doing NOTHING. She laps it up - because it’s all she’s ever known. She’s never worked a day in her life, her rich Daddy paid for everything. She’s had Lee financially propping her up since she started going out with him. She’s never had to actually work to earn anything EVER! She quite clearly thinks the world of work is below her, you can see that in her. She doesn’t think she should have to work - oh no, she’s much too good for that.
she enjoys the bragging rights that being an influencer brings - she gets off on the fact that she thinks she’s “insta-famous” or that she’s some sort of minor celebrity- that’s why she licks the arse of other internet wankers like Giovanna Fletcher, Zoe Sugg etc - she wants to be like them - she’s desperately trying to get into the inner circle.

she’s not clever and she’s not talented or creative in anyway. She’s got no clue what she’s doing. She’s just a silly little girl play acting at being a business owner but that’s the problem, she thinks she can carry on acting like a spilt child when things don’t go her way. She thinks she can stamp her feet & turn on the water works to solve all her problems.

I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s her own worst enemy and I’m afraid she’s made her bed.

• Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I just can’t imagine when I was in my thirties saying to my husband, come in let’s fake a happy selfie to post for complete strangers to look at! I mean really??? So random the whole insta thing!!!! Really really untalented people getting attention/money/free crap for showing their completely uninspiring life. Madness!!! I am at a loss at what’s gone wrong in western society (all over really) that people are so self centred and so entitled. People blindly follow these unqualified unintelligent influencers, who seem to think they know everything and defend them to the end. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member

Right tattler bastards, here's Verrucas new theme tune, but it's a new title called 'Gifted' ... 😂😂😂

Mind you, with her history maybe lifted was the right word? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her post today is just ridiculous in every sense of the word.
What she’s describing is the normal life of a parent!!!!!! What on earth does she expect her life to be like? I’m honestly baffled by her. I don’t actually think she’s really wrote it - it’s all very generic content that sounds more like a PR brief than anything else.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hi, I'm new here, though I have been reading for a couple of days. I received the same generic message from Mrs Meldrum too. I was just going to overlook it, but after reading through I'm not sure I will - I didn't even realise it would be classed as a data protection breach!
don’t overlook it. She has obtained your details illegally and contacted you with the intention to threaten & intimidate.

have you ever complained to a company about her??

• Wow
  • Heart

HopTop

What the flop is she on in her latest vlog? She's moaning she's got no money yet planning to spends £££££'s on the house. Moaning Lee has to go back to work because they've got no money yet it' s going to be wasted on swapping rooms around? Eh?!!! The poor bloke doesn't see his kids for more than half the year so he can pay for this dozy mare to cook freezer food in the kitchen whilst watching the kids entertainment themselves! Then he can come home and exhaust himself giving the kids what they actually need whilst that moaning mooer goes off for girl trips away!! I think I've heard it all now. Surely this is it. She's gone past delusional and is just off her tits now. Becky just drop the mic. Drop it. Exit stage left through to the playroom. Or is it the kitchen? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I cannot stand the way she uses poppy on camera while sitting there eyefucking herself. It’s disgusting. The poor little girl is nothing but a business commodity to Rebecca- just another prop to be used. She’s a truly despicable person.

AC_23

Chatty Member
I read this post this morning and felt like OMG yes I feel like this too, maybe she is relateable after all! Then I remembered that she DOESN'T GO TO WORK!!

• Haha
I'm kinda gutted I've not had a message. I've already drafted my reply.

I've spoken at length with a police officer, and a SOLICITOR (because lawyers are in America) and you cannot get people arrested for having a different opinion to you. And, let's be honest here, if you had owned your drama and apologised properly, then educated yourself, especially with casual racism, most of this would have gone away.

Also, re Candice and her ads, she acknowledged and owned her drama. That's why she's still getting ads.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ginfluenced

What a horrendous photo of both of them....
Lee has honestly aged about 20 years since he’s been back off shore. He looks ill.
Rebecca looks terrible - the hair is just a mess. The joker-esque make up is not a good look.

Absolutely shocking!
Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I’m actually cringing at her stories about the steps at convent garden. How old is she? This is the kind of shit a child bangs on about. “We are pros now” fuck me rebecca get your flat arse back up to bonnie Scotland and leave us southerners get on with normal life where we don’t swoon over the tubes in “London Town”

WHO THE FUCK SAYS “LONDON TOWN”???

• Haha

Tattler 987

I think the fact that she has already been in the shit twice due to racism makes her look bad in any light that could portray racism.

It I had already been accused of something twice I wouldn't do anything that could possibly put me in that situation again especially if it was my job at risk as well as my reputation