Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha, eating less meat.... What a good choice of influencer 🙄
It’s just madness. Fake, fake, fake! All of it for engagement and to make money. If you’re going to talk bullshit to make money, try and do it in a consistent manner. It’s laughable how she’s enjoying having no red meat and a while later she’s gobbling it down and is their biggest fan. I just hate the falseness of it all, all these lies are just sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So on one hand she’s supporting Abernecessities....and in the next breath she’s advertising free dinners she’s been given
Make your bleeping mind up, you muppet

Reactions: 24
She’s said before that they are not prescription glasses - she doesn’t need them for vision at all. They are just a fashion accessory, albeit an ill advised one. They are ridiculous.
Well if that's the case, that's ridiculous. I absolutely hate wearing my glasses and only make sure I do when driving long distances.

What's her bleeping problem with labelling things clearly and to industry standard? She's so tit at advertising it's obvious anyway she's that insincere but that's not the bloody point. Today's gushing butcher one was cringe 🙄. But she just pleases her twatting self, thinking she's the dogs bollocks. What a shitey bollocks Cocunt.!!
Watched Katie Ellison today, haven't for ages. Her partnership with citreon and that kitchen must make Rebecca green to the rotten core. But the Meldrums would never manage to produce such a clear, transparent, honest and quality video. Never! They're miles behind people in the same industry nowadays. They play house, they play mummies and daddies and they play at bleeping vloggers!
Katie's kitchen and new utility room are looking fabulous! Rebecca must be seething with jealousy but Katie and her husband haven't gone on the beg for it. They've remortgaged their home to do it exactly the way the want it. I started following Katie this past summer when she went on vacation in my home province of British Columbia and absolutely loved how she portrayed my gorgeous home. She's quite lovely.

What a horrendous photo of both of them....
Lee has honestly aged about 20 years since he’s been back off shore. He looks ill.
Rebecca looks terrible - the hair is just a mess. The joker-esque make up is not a good look.

Absolutely shocking!
It's that bloody filter. The "I want my grid to have a theme" orange makes me boak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for Lee as he looks so exhausted!

It makes me laugh though this advertisement of micro meals from the local butcher. She never seems to cook family meals every night like most families would, i find her so unrelatable for someone who has a huge following of mums.

Her what i eat in a day videos are dire and full of finger foods, whats wrong with some home made soups, then making some sort of chicken casserole in the slow cooker for night.

She always goes on about how ‘busy’ her days are but all i read is ‘me me me’ ‘gym’
A single mum does more than she would!

Reactions: 18
I’m with you on this.
Watching the Truman Show movie way back thinking imagine this happened. Fast forward and here we are 😳
Yep and just like him all these children being pawned out have no idea how many complete strangers are watching them from literally in the womb! It really is sickening. children should not be allowed to have their privacy invaded this way,mits surely will have a huge impact in their mental well being in years to come.

Reactions: 14
I’m with you on this.
Watching the Truman Show movie way back thinking imagine this happened. Fast forward and here we are 😳
[/QUOTE

Agreed these influencers are the Truman Show. I mentioned it on IG when Hinch exploded and had quite a few dms from people asking me to explain what I meant!
Not sure what happened here ...

Reactions: 1
Haha, so she's saying those stories were filmed when Lee was away and the food was absolutely delicious, but no photos or proof of this. She's talking bullshit. End of. Why the lies? Oh yes, because you are saying something is delicious and so so good before you have even tried it. Misleading and manipulating advertising. She has no shame.

Reactions: 19
It is a poor AD. I automatically think that either the ready meal doesn't look very nice once heated or she didn't bother to actually make it.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well head over to edgy and you'll tond her almost wetting her self with excitement of warm water in a freezer bag in a scamp and dude jumper ... no ad or gifted and havering 💩 about being anxious after drinking and getting mixed up over gym and gin ... got rammi on her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.