Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh pleeeeeeeeease!!!! "Mental load" she wouldn't know the meaning of the phrase. She does nothing all day!!!!!! She doesn't care for her children half the time. That post is an insult to hard working sahm's and mums who go out to work. She's got all the time in the world to sit around and think about who has a birthday party coming up. She's missed appointments for the kids??? How???? Absolute cocunt

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I dont like the house, however, i do think the family room looks the nicest. She needs to admit, like unmumsy mum, that the blue was a mistake. Repaint a light colour and then it will start to flow a it better.
Agree. Why not make the family room a living dining/play area (it’s nit like she’s remotely tidy and make the playroom a snug. There’s already a sofa in it

Reactions: 7
Her latest post? Utter bullshit. When you think you can’t stand this woman anymore she puts up some drivel like this. Does she not realise how easy she bloody has it?! I get she’s trying to be relatable but she’s so far removed from real life it’s a joke. Christ if she isn’t coping how are all the other parents managing??!!! The single parents, the working parents, the stay at home parents without a partner around 3 weeks at a time......... arghh she makes my blood boil. She is the most untidy, disorganised, selfish, self centred woman I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This week she has missed appointments for her and the kids.... but shes been in london so she trying to say she missed all the appointments yesterday ... I suppose a calendar to write down appointments might cost more than £1.50, youd need some money for a hot cup of tea out when getting one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ So again, she’s basically having a go at Melds for working, as poor old Becky has to try and remember all the girls needs... awwww poor bloody you Begs.. you really boil my piss. That’s your job!!! Her whole life is just so unorganised, her house is a tip!!! Her life is a tip!!!!
It's just bloody blows my mind!
I hope of medical appointment missed she's fined.
Most parents have a noticeboard.
A academic diary
Not schools have online apps send text reminders and all the calender and extra stuff is added to weekly email sent to me or the school website.
If only they had the fancy Google Samsung fridge.
Can't she add calender and reminders to her phone.
She doesn't appreciate anyone else's time.
I expect school already judged her as a crap parent it's she forgets show outfit last Xmas play, or kits and inset days.
Having 3 kids it is hectic I juggle 3 schools and after school clubs no family near and husband who works a lot.
My house is not a total pit.
Laying low sounds wise.
God help sheep who find this relatable
She said at start of year she was going to take control of school stuff as her and Lee don't communicate kids stuff well.
Maybe the owner of the toddler gym class she slated is pissed off .
Maybe she's missed a free nail appointment and several ramming sessions.
She said she's the main schooo parent and she's got to be more organised so buck stops with her.
She just wants sympathy and people tell her she's amazing.
No Rebecca you crap and most recognise you put your yourself before the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a quick chat with my daughter who is a mum of 2 aged 7 & 4. Her and hubby run a village pub. She’s got up this morning and cleaned the pub, got the kids ready and taken to school. Is going to have a quick blitz of their flat, do some ironing and get ready to open at midday for a full day’s work. Then I read Mrs M’s woe is me post and my blood boils! She’s complaining she’s got so much Mum stuff to do....you don’t have to go to work though do you so you have all day to sort stuff out! I know my daughter has chosen the life she leads but my point is that she never ever complains about it. Oh and she also nearly died 2 years ago with sepsis and now has a chronic lifelong lung condition as a result. Still she doesn’t complain. These instamums do nothing but moan how difficult their lives are and how hard motherhood is and it’s all for the engagement and the likes and the comments of how bleeping wonderful they are 😡 I bet all the freebies make up for it though! Sorry....I’m ranting but she makes me so angry 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
God, the mental load.

I’m a SAHM and it is my responsibility to be on top of the kids needs, the house and anything else that might come up.
My husband works really long hours at a very difficult job, physically and mentally taxing so I wouldn’t dream of expecting him to do my jobs when he comes home! He couldn’t do his job without me and I couldn’t do mine without him.
Yes their set up is different but she is a SAHM with a hobbit 🤷🏻‍♀️ so why can’t she keep up with appointments and gym kits?

I take my role in our family very seriously and try to do it well. Reb clearly doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Now imagine having to deal with a dog on top of all that mental load Becs??!!!! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Perhaps if she cut down on the me time she would have more time to devote to ‘life admin’ (god I hate that wanky phrase!). If you are a sahm Rebeggar it is only right that you shoulder the bulk of household duties, it is literally your job! Selfish stupid insensitive woman 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
“Be kind to yourself babe!”

Ffs.

NO! Do not be bloody kind to yourself!
Give yourself a good shake and get a grip.
This mental load crap is nonsense.
It’s just what being a mum in a family is!
Just be grateful for what you have and get on with it.

Less self care more family care!

It does not take a village to raise a child, it takes a Mum with a calendar.

Sorry, I’m in a rager, it’s crap like that that makes people think SAHM are lazy.
I will TRY and stop ranting....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s such a self-entitled pain in the bum 🙈 In the last fortnight, I’ve had sick kids (two hospital visits), been unwell myself, averaged about four hours of sleep a night, and my hubby was working away for the majority of it - I’ve had a bit of a moan to my husband/mum, but wouldn’t put it out there for 100k people, as so many of them will have it harder than me! I’m also not sat on my ass drinking tea (though I wish I was 😂)!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Beggy having to buy her own kids clothes and shoes!! FFS you have 3 girls hand down the out grown clothing to the next one!!! How much clothes do the older ones need with being at school all week with their 5 school uniforms!!! They take gym kit with them on a Monday and take it home on a Friday!! Hardly rocket science!!

Mental load!! 🤣🤣🤣 someone needs to be eating more muesli & fage, or Maybe a chickpea salad for that amount of 💩 that comes out of her mouth.

Here’s a thought beggy spend less time threatening ex-followers and you’ll have the time to update your calendar in you phone with appointments!! Funny how you miss the kids appointments but never miss a (free) nail appointment.

After school activities- that’s a joke they barely do any, up until a few months ago S was the only one who did anything as Granny took her to Rainbows.

Maybe Emily will send you another weekly planner!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m pretty old school. Every year around this time I buy a calendar to hang up in my kitchen. I then sit down for half an hour and everything I know that’s coming up in the next year I write them on the calendar, just the usual stuff at this point, birthdays, inset days at school etc. A holiday if I’m lucky (not gifted obvs)😂 then each time a letter or text comes from school straight away it goes on the calendar along with every other detail I have to remember in my life, bill dates, dentist appt, you get my drift. I even put my expected date of my next period on there so everyone can see at a glance in the week leading up to it why I’m more of a nut case than usual!! I don’t think that December at the moment has a day where some little detail isn’t written on the calendar. That’s how you do life Rebecca. Stop being a twit and get on with it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m pretty old school. Every year around this time I buy a calendar to hang up in my kitchen. I then sit down for half an hour and everything I know that’s coming up in the next year I write them on the calendar, just the usual stuff at this point, birthdays, inset days at school etc. A holiday if I’m lucky (not gifted obvs)😂 then each time a letter or text comes from school straight away it goes on the calendar along with every other detail I have to remember in my life, bill dates, dentist appt, you get my drift. I even put my expected date of my next period on there so everyone can see at a glance in the week leading up to it why I’m more of a nut case than usual!! I don’t think that December at the moment has a day where some little detail isn’t written on the calendar. That’s how you do life Rebecca. Stop being a twit and get on with it!
I do this! I like being organised (and need to be, or our routine would go to pieces 😂)!

Reactions: 6
God she's a lazy moaning pain isn't she? Moan, complain, whinge , whine, simper......me, me, me, ...... she's a laughing stock. Really, she ought to be ashamed of herself but I know she doesnt have the emotional intelligence or self-awareness to do so. I'm old enough to be her mother (only just 🙁) and honestly if she was my daughter I would be so sad and disappointed at how she's turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This week she has missed appointments for her and the kids.... but shes been in london so she trying to say she missed all the appointments yesterday ... I suppose a calendar to write down appointments might cost more than £1.50, youd need some money for a hot cup of tea out when getting one
With your brand new top of the range iPhones, there is something called a calendar on it.
It's really clever, you put appointments on it, and guess what, it reminds you!!!
FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.