Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silence broken so she can post an advert 🙄

How many times is she going to try to flog those boring prints from Desenio?!

BORRRRIINNGGGG!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That second paragraph of her advert on Instagram “I enjoy the company of my own family” 🤣🤣 don’t make me laugh beggy you cannot wait to moan about those kids and duck off out away from them the first chance you get. If your a “homebody” then it’s only because you’ve offended so many people by bitching about them on your vlogs or rubbing them up the wrong way that you don’t want to go out in case someone pulls you up about it. But this is the woman who wants to have “an adult conversation” about things 🙄 aye ok so you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Homebody......whilst in London Town with Kath!😂🤣😂🤣 shouldn’t the sofa be marked gifted too? Or is it covered by the Advertisement 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus.

“PLEASE INTERACT WITH THIS POST! I NEED TO BUMP MY IMPRESSIONS & ENGAGEMENTS UP! COME ON SHEEP, COME ON!”

and yes Rebecca, you ARE a looser. But not because of your bogus claims that you love being at home.
LOL love being a home bird.. Yet literally can't wait to get away from her home and kids and husband. Funny that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Homebody......whilst in London Town with Kath!😂🤣😂🤣 shouldn’t the sofa be marked gifted too? Or is it covered by the Advertisement 🧐
sofa should be marked. So should her jumper and anything else that’s been gifted in that image.

Reactions: 10
Let’s just carry on as if nothing’s happening and do an ad for desenio 😂😂😂
I wouldn’t have bothered complaining, but after the recent garbage (that she has yet again ignored/not given a crap about!) I think I might contact the brand 🤔

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t have bothered complaining, but after the recent garbage (that she has yet again ignored/not given a crap about!) I think I might contact the brand 🤔
I called it yesterday that she would get away with her actions. Just carry on as normal.
How disappointing.

Reactions: 8
They won’t give two shits. They’re some tacky cheap picture company that every flogger has in their homes

Reactions: 14
They won’t give two shits. They’re some tacky cheap picture company that every flogger has in their homes
I agree they gift so many influencers.
I have never complained to ASA about her before but have today.

Reactions: 14
LOL love being a home bird.. Yet literally can't wait to get away from her home and kids and husband. Funny that 😂
She’s a home bird but her Instagram bangs on about being “an adventure seeker”

JUST CHOOSE ONE REBECCA. YOU CANT BE BOTH YOU STUPID MARE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In the comments she says "it's so good to be back home". I call shenanigans. Who goes from Aberdeen to London for a 1 night trip. She's either not home at all, or she's flown home early

Reactions: 10
She’s whatever the brand paying her some pennies want her to be cos she’s a fickle money grabber with as we know no morals!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She will never give up her shite show ! 😂
She just loves the online community so much! Isn’t that the line she usually gives when she’s asked why she doesn’t give it up? Aye, you’re nae kidding anyone Beggy. You’re here for the freebies and ad dolla - no fucks given, hey?

Reactions: 15
True 🙈 though I bet not many of the influencers they work with have made national news for the use of casual racism!

Reactions: 8
Agreed. She’s scraping the influencer barrel still getting those desperado(nio) adverts. Let her have them, I say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.