Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Missy

New to tattle! So funny to find I’m not alone in finding so many of these ‘youtubers’ insufferable!!!!
I followed Mrs Meldrum a couple of years ago until I couldn’t stomach her anymore (and for being blocked from her instagram for simply giving my opinion and advice on something she was looking for advice on. Twat.) Anyhoo she popped up on my YouTube and I couldn’t resist having a nosey 😂 Wow. Her latest video where she spends the entire time moaning about how shit her ‘dream home’ is and wants to change every room makes her sound like a spoiled little girl! she starts off the vlog saying how much they wanted the house and that it’s perfect in every way to then launching into how shit it is 😂😂😂 This woman needs a reality check. First world problems eh Rebecca? Get a grip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Natgnash

Based on his latest story on Insta, I do have to give credit to Lee for how relaxed Poppy is in his company and vice versa. Its good to see a special bond there.

Reactions: 33

Aazp8687

Her latest post? Utter bullshit. When you think you can’t stand this woman anymore she puts up some drivel like this. Does she not realise how easy she bloody has it?! I get she’s trying to be relatable but she’s so far removed from real life it’s a joke. Christ if she isn’t coping how are all the other parents managing??!!! The single parents, the working parents, the stay at home parents without a partner around 3 weeks at a time......... arghh she makes my blood boil. She is the most untidy, disorganised, selfish, self centred woman I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Yourvoiceisgrating

That second paragraph of her advert on Instagram “I enjoy the company of my own family” 🤣🤣 don’t make me laugh beggy you cannot wait to moan about those kids and fuck off out away from them the first chance you get. If your a “homebody” then it’s only because you’ve offended so many people by bitching about them on your vlogs or rubbing them up the wrong way that you don’t want to go out in case someone pulls you up about it. But this is the woman who wants to have “an adult conversation” about things 🙄 aye ok so you do.

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’m pretty old school. Every year around this time I buy a calendar to hang up in my kitchen. I then sit down for half an hour and everything I know that’s coming up in the next year I write them on the calendar, just the usual stuff at this point, birthdays, inset days at school etc. A holiday if I’m lucky (not gifted obvs)😂 then each time a letter or text comes from school straight away it goes on the calendar along with every other detail I have to remember in my life, bill dates, dentist appt, you get my drift. I even put my expected date of my next period on there so everyone can see at a glance in the week leading up to it why I’m more of a nut case than usual!! I don’t think that December at the moment has a day where some little detail isn’t written on the calendar. That’s how you do life Rebecca. Stop being a twat and get on with it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Rebecca would be THAT bitch on the parents committee if she wasn’t an “influencer“

you can just tell can’t you, you know the one....we all know the one. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Exactly, I sometimes watch the pair of them thinking they are just playing at 'house' & mummy and daddies.. You know what I mean? Not a single ounce of maturity or common sense around them. Watching her clean and tidy is like watching a petulant teenager on punishment chores, half arsed effort and limited skill.

Hit the nail on the head.
They are just play acting at it. She’s a complete and utter air head. She’s as thick as shit. She doesn’t have the first clue about how to run a household or how to parent children. She’s useless. Lee is a pussy whipped little bitch - he’s so immature that he lets her walk all over him, but he doesn’t care, as long as he’s getting his hole he’s golden. The whole set up is just pathetic. She’s been with him since she was a 15 year old kid - what the hell does she know about life? Nothing. She knows nothing about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Peachbomb

VIP Member
God, the mental load.

I’m a SAHM and it is my responsibility to be on top of the kids needs, the house and anything else that might come up.
My husband works really long hours at a very difficult job, physically and mentally taxing so I wouldn’t dream of expecting him to do my jobs when he comes home! He couldn’t do his job without me and I couldn’t do mine without him.
Yes their set up is different but she is a SAHM with a hobbit 🤷🏻‍♀️ so why can’t she keep up with appointments and gym kits?

I take my role in our family very seriously and try to do it well. Reb clearly doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

murphy

Important. Re making a complaint to the ICO

For the ICO to open a complaint you MUST first make a Subject Access Request to each company you suspect of breaching data protection.
This is exactly what the ICO will tell you to do.

All you need to do is send a brief email to the company under the heading of SAR or subject access request. Something like, 'It has come to my attention that you may have shared my details following my initial complaint about the influencer........ (Meldrum, MOD, whoever) Please refer this to the relevant department to complete a SAR. You have 30 days to comply before I refer this matter back to the ICO.

You must do that step FIRST. The ICO will not help you until you do this. The companies shouldn't charge you. I'm in the middle of accessing all data that has been shared to another influencer so this is close to home for me.
This needs to be expose properly which I'm hoping to do when I have all the info as this is industry-wide problem.

• Heart

Sickandtired

Hi, I'm new here, though I have been reading for a couple of days. I received the same generic message from Mrs Meldrum too. I was just going to overlook it, but after reading through I'm not sure I will - I didn't even realise it would be classed as a data protection breach!

• Wow

Fathead

VIP Member
The murder mansion is in a rubbish location for the girls as they get older too. They will be relying on their parents to taxi them to their friends houses and after school activities. They are pretty cut off from Banchory. Those roads aren't really safe to walk along in the dark in winter and the woods are no better
So long as she has the big house for the gram though eh? Good luck paying your mortgage off until you are 80 guys . I despise the one upmanship housing culture in Aberdeen which she is well and truly sucked into. Need an extra play room, need a log burner , need more land for my trampoline ,need dorma doors , need a boot room, need a double garage . Fuck off you need food water and a. Roof over your head .

• Heart

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Would it be going too far to suggest that those tattlers who have complained to any brand about Mrs Meldrum Ltd contact those brands (not just Bloom Boutique or Bunker Box), informing them that it has come to light that she may have acquired personal details through the violation of GDPR laws and to confirm that they have not passed on your contact details?
This could serve to
1) ensure those companies tighten their compliance and warn them about working with her
2) cause this to backfire on Meldrums if it is a stunt
3) should the 2 people messaged and mentioned here not pursue the matter, at least something will have been done about it.
What do ye think?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Oh I’m a home bird! I love nothing more than sitting my kids in front of a movie so I can sit on my #kindlygifted sofa under my #kindlygifted pics in my #aff leggings of dreams, illegally obtaining bastards personal details so I can threaten them with legal action, all without leaving the house (insert podgy smug face grin)

• Haha

Hellofresh

“I’ve been seriously missing out not buying our steaks from a traditional butcher” Really? Doesn’t she have HM Sheridans in her villaaage, by royal appointment no less, so much for supporting her local high street😢

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She really is completely and utterly in her own bubble, if she played the victim any harder she'd have to start carrying round her own chalk and caution tape!

So she buggers off on a guuurrrrls trip to London then wants sympathy because she's finding it hard to be a parent? She goes the gym, gets her hair and nails done and punts her youngest in nursery for "couples time" yet wants to detract from wrong doing because she's just a hard working, over stretched mum of 3? DUCK OFF YOU SELFISH LAZY BINT!

I figured out why I'm not jealous of you Rebecca, and its not because I am slimmer/prettier than you, that I have more materialistic gains than you or that I have to work and you don't. It's that I'm HAPPY with myself and my life. I love my home, my kids, my job, my self. I don't have the constant need to improve or change everything, I'm satisfied. I'm not deeply unhappy as you consistently appear, I feel lucky to have what I do and therefore don't need to moan about it all.
If you weren't so selfish and nasty I'd feel sorry for you. Your life clearly stinks, there's no positivity, no joy radiates from you or your environment. You could spend millions on that house, on personal trainers and hauls, but it's never going to be enough to fix what is actually wrong, your miserable rotten core. It's so sad.

• Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
can I ask....

What the fuck is this ensemble all about?!!

- hideous puffer jacket in that horrible pink colour
- over sized spotty shirt that’s straight out of 1994
- those bloddy horrible, tired, baggy pleather leggings that do nothing for her at all and are just shit
- the horrible massive Chelsea boots that swamp her and make her look like she’s got clown shoes on
- the stupid fake jam jar glasses
All pleather leggings scream to me is “SWEATY MINGE”

• Haha
  • Sick