Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a word from Becks or Lee.

The ruddy shite has really hit the fan ya bastards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope the people she contacted take it further.
Anyone concerned about how their data has been used/misused is entitled to email the company and put in a Subject Access Request or SAR. A straightforward email is sufficient in the first instance reminding them they have 30 days to comply after which time you can open a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.

It's amazing what you can find out. They are legally bound to send you all copies of correspondence that mention your name and email address or that mentions you in passing.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome and think your privacy has been breached then the ICO will advise you about the next steps which may involve an investigation.

Further information can be found here

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone concerned about how their data has been used/misused is entitled to email the company and put in a Subject Access Request or SAR. A straightforward email is sufficient in the first instance reminding them they have 30 days to comply after which time you can open a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.

It's amazing what you can find out. They are legally bound to send you all copies of correspondence that mention your name and email address or that mentions you in passing.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome and think your privacy has been breached then the ICO will advise you about the next steps which may involve an investigation.

Further information can be found here

Some companies charge for this

I would hate to think her mother was involved on this but it's possible I guess.
She's been silent 20hours Lee 16 hours
They do say karma is a dish best served cold.
I have a feeling a number of bad decisions will blow up and come to a ahead.
She keeps lashing out and sending abusive messages..
Even in commemnts and stories she's being passive aggressive and sticking her 2 fingers up because someone asked questions about her nails.
She regularly and practically encourages her sheep to have a go at anyone who asks a question on Insta or Facebook.
I guess they will have crisis meeting when she gets home.
If bunker box did breech and it's been reported along Matty offensive threatening messages on Insta that were saved and saw by the public then the next rotation for Lee is going to be a bit awquard..
Why the idiot got a real job but persisted to try and be a influencer is beyond me.
He had he chance earn good money on rigs doing a honest days work and escape Rebecca.
Having a massive row with work mates.
Filming on rig when not allowed.
I hope this is wake up call for him that they have to stop with stalking/ messaging and threatening people.

Reactions: 19
I really don’t get how anyone could have advised her that messaging people that is a good idea . Clowns the lot of them . I really hope she gets done for breaking gdpr rules . She literally thinks she is untouchable . It’s like she isn’t happy unless she is causing a drama . It must be exhausting to know her . It’s like she has manic spells extreme highs and extreme lows.

Reactions: 19
I really don’t get how anyone could have advised her that messaging people that is a good idea . Clowns the lot of them . I really hope she gets done for breaking gdpr rules . She literally thinks she is untouchable . It’s like she isn’t happy unless she is causing a drama . It must be exhausting to know her . It’s like she has manic spells extreme highs and extreme lows.
The issue is if none of these people have contacted her directly ie they don't follow Her, they don't comment on her platform and they never sent her messages this looks like stalking, harassment and on-line bullying.
She's not really made clear what the persons done other than link a brand with a newspaper article about racism that was I the public domain.

Reactions: 14
Good morning can someone quickly fill me in on what’s happened
Might be time to pull the the plug on this tit show once and for all 🤣

Reactions: 6
I tried to reply to someone’s post, but don’t know how, I’m new! 🙈
Why has that Instagram account only got one follower and how did the bunker box guy get wind of the post in that case?

Reactions: 4
Good morning can someone quickly fill me in on what’s happened
Might be time to pull the the plug on this tit show once and for all 🤣
she will bleed every last freebie that she can before she goes down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The message came from Rebecca’s account regardless of who actually wrote it, as said above, if these people did not contact her directly then somewhere there has been a breech of confidentiality, that is a serious matter. The message was IMO threatening with the use of legal repercussions and as we know, she has threatened that before. She Doxxed Kermit so clearly had her info somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️. Mrs Meldrum ltd is a company bound by rules/laws and if she has indeed broke these then it needs to be dealt with.
The term ‘malicious actions’ is an odd one to use too! If, as a consumer you contact a brand, saying I won’t support you anymore because you work with ( whoever) because of their (true) actions, then you are entitled to do that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I think she is just so desperate to get back to the ads, gifted stuff, etc, that she doesn’t care/consider that what she’s doing is immoral and actually illegal 🙈

Reactions: 15
Wonder what’s going down in Meldrum land? What will they add to the tit show today?!

Reactions: 5
This just gets worse doesn't it?
1). The chance that her mother was involved, is all guess work but tattlers points are very valid, the main one being she's been involved/behaved in this way before.
2). The threatening messages from RM personal account. Even worse than using the business one!
3). Previous history and the fact that she was INCREDIBLY lucky not to have action brought against her before for that unforgiveable doxing.
4). Then the bullying messages by the bunker boy, again via a personal account when there was no mention of that company in the post. (witnessed by many and screenshot taken, though the comments have now been deleted. by whom? I'm unclear on that one... Bunker boy or the original poster?)
5). The possibility that more than one organisation has shared details of customer complaints, is shocking! Why would they do this? What had they to gain? (bunker is a different scenario given the relationship between the Directors of both MrsM and bunker. But the other one? If proved to be the same?)
I hope no follower/tattler has been hurt by this, I also hope that no trolling behaviour came from them, I have no sympathy for that. But expressing an opinion around fact to a company is not a reason for MrsM to behave in this way and the Meldrum camp would have to have very strong evidence to go in any tiny way to explain their illegal behaviour. It's incredible from every angle. It certainly appears that direct contact came from RM not the other party first and of course it won't make any difference if a complaint is not lodged, but what's the next thing they would do? It is desperate, immature and unprofessional behaviour by a few in the least but illegal all the same. Oh dear, I'm finding it hard to get my head around this. I still have visions of that very odd stories of mother, and daughter giggling about some tit and Google that didn't make sense at the time, did they then do that live to intimidate those that had been sent messages? 😕.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another day, another tub of popcorn. A day off work for me.... perfect conditions to view the tit storm 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.