Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t get this urgent need of hers though, it’s really quite sad if it’s all about keeping up! just have a five year plan, the kitchen is 100% better in white, take your time and work out what works for you. They may sell in a few years and would be silly spending that amount on it, or wait and get it done when they can afford to do it! This begging is sickening! The trouble is people like Rebecca etc have all gone into this industry ( and I call it that loosely) for the freebies! They dont deserve any of it and they certainly have not worked hard for it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Wow they better get saving that’s going to cost a heck off a lot!!!!
She will also loose her beloved open fire!! Thought that living room was her favourite room!!!

I think she’s the worst for hinting/begging I have never known anything like it!! It’s rather embarrassing really!!

Reactions: 16
Many people would give their right arm to have a kitchen like her current one. She’s NEVER happy. Just admit it Rebecca you twit, you bought the wrong house, you could only afford it cos probably no one else wants a house where someone was murdered. You just had to be seen to be the big social media influencer with your ( not actually that ) big mansion that you can’t even keep clean and tidy!
Just give it up love, you’re a talentless airhead.

Reactions: 19
It's all so sad. Their last home was perfect for them.
That kitchen at last house stunning but within a year they moved despite having 4 bedrooms.
The last kitchen pic she posted when announced she was moving and packing up so clearly even from moment they saw kitchen in the new house they had plans change it.

Earlier this year lee posted plans then nothing came of it.
We constantly got the pot is empty.
When she announced lee going back on rig I am sure she said new kitchen plans were on hold.
They have hardly done anything in a year other than paint which Lee's mum did most of it.
They haven't changed anything no floors/tiles/ bathrooms not even sure they changed handles on painted kitchen.
When you see level of thought and attention to detail Katie Ellison pays to picking things for her kitchen ie handles/lights and tiles she's a different league.
Nearly all the furniture and art work were gifted.
They living with previous owners curtains and blinds
The exterior needs a paint.the patio is yuck.
They never got garden landscaped they brought a few pots that's extent if their garden.

If I dident know who lived there and I was shown that house I would still dislike it.
I fail to see it's beauty am I missing something.
Maybe it's fact it's dated dark murder scene doesn't help like it.
It comes across even worse on vlogs than grid pics which are carefully edited.
I find it such a depressing house like a bad overpriced rental there's no warmth,no redeemable features other than it's huge and surrounded by rural country side.
Maybe daddy cannons will help as clearly the kitchens is always on her mind.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I forgot she said that and quite recently.
Mortgaged up to eye balls and 1 year in plus stagnant market remortage release equity if they have any out the question.
I think she forgets what's she said.
We spent all out savings.
We can hack no spend Jan
We cutting back. If Lee's income covers all major bills maybe they can save if they forgo a new car or a holiday.
Even if they saved like mad I imagine it's 3 years away at least before they could raise that money so why post now.
Do you think any sheep architects gave her a private message that's what she means as they cost money.
A kicthen designer will come over for free as well a kitchen fitter but they will then hate you for being a time waster.
It was clear she loved it lee was less keen.
I really doubt Lee's salary covers everything. The way they've been sneaking Ads in on Lee's account shows they're desperate for the extra cash. I don't mean that as a dig towards Lee at all, but they've admitted he doesn't have that much training and after nearly 3 years off, you can't expect to go back to what you were earning straight away. What they want to do is extensive and it's a lovely idea but they're looking at spending near 100k on all that work. Plus the work the outside needs... I'd be terrified of the costs and much rather take a loss selling it and getting something that more inline with not having to rely on Ad income to afford.

Reactions: 13
Where is the sense of achievement though for being able to save to buy something yourself. I for one wouldn't be getting or looking out for freebies if I had the money to do it myself....
there isn't much of a sense of achievement apart from her following "buys" her this stuff, that effort she has put into her platform etc. and money usually creates greed, somehow, you see it time and time again

Reactions: 5
That kitchen at last house stunning but within a year they moved despite having 4 bedrooms.
The last kitchen pic she posted when announced she was moving and packing up so clearly even from moment they saw kitchen in the new house they had plans change it.

When she announced lee going back on rig I am sure she said new kitchen plans were on hold.
They have hardly done anything in a year other than paint which Lee's mum did most of it.
They haven't changed anything no floors/tiles/ bathrooms not even sure they changed handles on painted kitchen.
When you see level of thought and attention to detail Katie Ellison pays to picking things for her kitchen ie handles/lights and tiles she's a different league.
They never got garden landscaped they brought a few pots that's extent if their garden.

If I dident know who lived there and I was shown that house I would still dislike it.
I find it such a depressing house like a bad overpriced rental there's no warmth,no redeemable features other than it's huge and surrounded by rural country side.
Confused. Is that the old house outside? If so, It's a home that most people can only dream of and would be content to live there for many years.

Reactions: 9
Her sense of self entitlement is staggering.

She was a young Mum. Two more children before she was 30. She's never worked. And she think shes entitled to live her life like other older family influencers who have worked harder and longer than she's ever done.

She wasn't happy with that lovely 4 bedroomed home!!! Most families can only afford major renovations on that scale and finish on 2 higher end salaries. Instagram is at fault here. Making the Insta generation believe that they can have it all now before they're out of their 20s.

It took my parents 20 years to do up our decrepit old house and that was with my Dad doing it all himself at evenings and weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Confused. Is that the old house outside? If so, It's a home that most people can only dream of and would be content to live there for many years.
Yes old house I loved it. New house and dlp start of decline

Reactions: 9
Yes that was the 4 bedroom "cute little starter home" that was not good enough for princess Reb

Reactions: 12
Yes old house I loved it. New house and dlp start of decline
Yes I agree I liked their old house too. I think they rushed into buying their new house and didn't think it all through properly. Then again, she just assumed she'd get everything for free and it wouldn't be a problem. Oh dear, it's hard not to laugh really🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She just needs to learn to wait! Wait until the kids are older ( children trash homes) wait until they get a dog and it’s older ( puppies chew) just wait! The house is in a lovely location countryside wise, Banchory seems a nice place to live, stop trying to be all insta trendy and wait!! That’s much more relatable to her viewers and probably earn her more brownie points from them!!

• Heart
View attachment 54058

We treat every post that you put up with suspicion and a critical eye because you are a sneaky, sly, misleading liar, so what do you expect🤷‍♀️. How you can think that after all your shady behaviour and cock-ups that people would believe you is laughable😂😂😂. Honesty costs nothing, but you still carry on with lies and deceit, so you'll always be seen as suspicious, Mrs Shady McShadyson. 🤨
Passive aggressive, gaslighting twit she is! It’s how you view things....it’s your fault etc. duck off Rebecca! Absolute wankers the pair of them ! 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes that was the 4 bedroom "cute little starter home" that was not good enough for princess Reb
Ahh yes, Princess stompy feet Verruca Salt 👸
It's a while since I've called her that 🤣

Passive aggressive, gaslighting twit she is! It’s how you view things....it’s your fault etc. duck off Rebecca! Absolute wankers the pair of them ! 😡
Nasty, basty replies aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is the sense of achievement though for being able to save to buy something yourself. I for one wouldn't be getting or looking out for freebies if I had the money to do it myself....
I would say fair play if not for the fact that those with no home , no income , sleepingvrough and begging for food are vilified , councils are putting in spikes to stop these people ! , thousands of people on benefits called scroungers ! , thousands of hard working families who on minimum wage are having to resort to food banks to get them from one month to the next ,myopic would think that people would say , this is shocking ! We must help these unfortunate people , but no somehow it’s their own fault ! What a society that condemns the poor for asking for help but sees no problem with influencers getting paid for being on Instagram or YouTube , begging for freebies whilst encouraging others to buy , buy ,buy all the must haves gadgets etc some people can barely afford to eat and heat their homes ,holidays are for many a luxury that they will never have they are not living their best life

How many times has she mentioned needing/wanting carpets ? But no money , New curtains/blinds but no money , yet she wants us to believe she can and will be saving for a new kitchen that will cost a small fortune it’s beyond ridiculous for her to suggest she is not reaching out for freebies/ collaboration call it what you like it’s begging, scrounging and it’s disgraceful living in a home that size and begging 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she has no intention of getting the work done for free then why keep banging on about it. Save up for it (in private!!) like the rest of us have to and show us the finished product whenever it’s done even if that’s in a few years!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A week ago a vlog with her scribbles for the kitchen on paper, this morning rabbiting about another plan. Not a clue, not a bleeping clue. 🤔

Vlog on at half 7, hold on to your handbags tattle bastards, queue up for the thrill of the main attraction at inchmarlo fun park. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A week ago a vlog with her scribbles for the kitchen on paper, this morning rabbiting about another plan. Not a clue, not a bleeping clue. 🤔

Vlog on at half 7, hold on to your handbags tattle bastards, queue up for the thrill of the main attraction at inchmarlo fun park. 😊
What I found hilarious is the idea came to her couple days ago about flipping.
Yet the architect started drawings last week I assume on kitchen/ garage so they are going to have to go back to the drawing board.

Her behaviour is so erratic and manic.
The mood swings, her crazy random ideas.
She very impulsive they moved and brought new house in such a hurry.
The art of delayed gratification is not her jam.
The gas lighting and insulting fans is weird live it's like she thrives on drama.
Clearly and it's a big if works done it be so so many yurrs away .

Reactions: 10
Ahh yes, Princess stompy feet Verruca Salt 👸
It's a while since I've called her that 🤣

Nasty, basty replies aren't they?
Absolutely 😡 she can’t help herself and blame others instead of admitting anything....the classic problem lies with you line....head

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.