Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G&TGal

Nope - not jealous Rebecca.
Hands up I had a privileged childhood provided by my parents hard work and along with the ponies, family holidays and love, they instilled in me a strong work ethic and that you have two hands so one can always reach out to help someone.
That work ethic served me well when I had to solo parent two children - one very ill - when my partner walked away and literally disappeared leaving me with a new born and a toddler. I have begged for nothing.
I worked my butt off, without winning the lottery I have no mortgage on our home, the AGA is always on as well as the kettle and I will help anyone I can.
I doubt you know my face and even if you do, I have nothing to fear. I do not 'follow' you, I have never liked a post or commented on a post so I do not qualify as a 'troll'.
I express my opinion on someone who lives their life in the public eye and runs their business online, and my opinion is that you are leaving a devastatingly destructive Internet footprint as a legacy for your children and your lying, doxxing and erratic behaviour is shaping their future.

I do have one thing to thank you for.

Reading of your visit to the food bank to which you took nothing, I mentioned this to my son who is a student. His reply was 'what an a**e'.
I am sure you are aware of the Foodbank App - well six students went onto that App tonight which highlights immediate needs and out of their own money which they have worked for as they all have part time jobs, they have purchased enough off that list to fill four of their old backpacks (also on the list of needs) which will be scrubbed clean so perfect to use and will be handed into the Cyrenians. They begged nothing from the shops - they paid cold hard cash. No one will have to swipe up and it will not be splashed all over an 'instastory' for adulation.

These young men and women are using their two hands to reach out and help someone unconditionally, not using them to grab as much as they can for free whilst begging for more. And you know what Rebecca, I am bloody proud of them !

• Heart
Reactions: 94

avabella

VIP Member
Oh yeh I’m so jealous.

I’m jealous I don’t have a massive mortgage round my neck, suffocating me on a daily basis.

I’m jealous I don’t parade my kids all over the internet, even when they don’t want to be - and even after I’ve been warned about the dangers and undesirables out there who love to watch this kind of stuff.

I’m jealous I don’t get free tickets to events instead of having the pride of treating my child to a day out that I have worked for and earned.

I’m jealous I don’t know how to split a salmon fillet 5 ways and have bee wasting my cash all this time actually buying one for each of us.

I’m jealous I don’t live in a house where someone was murdered.

I’m jealous that I don’t feel contempt for my child but instead feel like a piece of my heart is walking around independently the whole time, and the thought of them being unhappy makes me want to rip my own heart out.

I’m jealous that I don’t have a little weedy, Pat Sharpe lookalike husband with a chavvy as fuck Rangers tattoo down his leg and a smile Gromit would be proud of.

I’m jealous I don’t have the affiliate link to my cheap ass leggings so I could annoy my followers on Instagram or Facebook on the daily.

Anything else I’m missing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

MrBull

VIP Member
Right bastards, this is my first go at posting a new thread so hope this has worked.
(Edit to add, it has worked, I have totally smashed my first ever new thread, I’m so so proud of myself, I have found my bastard groove. OBSESSED).
Have a good weekend tattlers. I’m just off for some self-care time at Banchory Costa, going to block their toilets with a massive shit*

*jokes, that’s something only Edgy does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Catwoman

VIP Member
Morning tattle bastards,

Here we have it.... the anniversary of moving into meldrum Towers. Who can believe it? Always seemed fitting it is Halloween. 👻

Hi guys, welcome back to my channel! 👋

One year on and we've transformed our home with our hard work and honest effort, always leaving time for our community and helping others. It's unrecognisable from the moving in video.

Neither of us have to work, we continue to live like Inchmarlo scroungers and of course those aff links are just for pennies. Lee pretends to work offshore to keep those tattlers quiet but he secretly lives a life out of the utility room and is the drag act at Banchory Lodge most nights. 'Leeanna Gingeminge' is his stage name, I know he teases you with little hints of her on the gram every so often.

We're so so proud of what we've achieved this last year since leaving our cute little starter home aren't we Lee? Engagement is massive!

The gurlz are doing well, I know we don't show them often but we simply realised we had to protect their privacy and stop peddling them like circus animals for hard cash and we live our lives simply, with honesty and integrity. We sold the 3rd one though, I had to get the kitchen one way or another and I'd rather have a dog now anyway.

We love our new kitchen, the space is amazing and we simply couldn't have done it without you all. The whole house is completely transformed and thanks to mum in law for the grafting, we've not had to lift a finger!

The garden is all level and we've completely redesigned and replanted it, finished off with the gates to keep poor people and fans out.

Our log basket is amazing, it's my favourite feature... I absolutely love it! I'm obsessed! I'll link it below as , so so many of you have messaged me.

So tattlers, happy moving in day anniversary. We're living the dream. Exciting things to come.,starting with Disney on ice👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

e_is_for

Untitled.jpg

Surely this breaches some kind of consumer right, the fact she is purposely editing out the brand or website for her own financial gain??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

G&TGal

Are they well talked about in Aberdeen as well as their village for being super annoying? Must be hard being locals out and about and avoiding them.
They are talked about in other towns in the area as well. ;)

Picture a charitable event last year in Aberdeenshire, children get free entry and adults £5 - all proceeds to charity. Mrs M rolls up with her 3 children pretty early and wafts a £50 for entry claiming she has nothing smaller and 'worried' they may not have enough change in float to change her £50.
Cue my friend and local business owner who was helping out, diving into her own wallet to boost the float so the Mrs M didn't get in for free 😂
Once through the gate my friend asked someone else on the gate who the 'stuck up mare' was to be told she was Mrs Meldrum.

They are talked about but not in the way they would like to be. Many people just laugh at their pretentions and I love how her two finger salute has now been used as an example in several marketing meetings that I know of as how not to 'market yourself or represent your brand'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oucha Beastie it’s Barry Baltic and chunkin it doon with rain at Murder Heights this mornin. The Sunday walk is aff the table!
Had an absolutely kerrrr-azyyyy night oot last night at our buddy’s house (Kath & Stuart’s) playing games! It was a scream! That cereal box game does nae ever get old!!! What a belter!! I had a whole 2 half pints of shandy and I’ve no got even a hint of a hangover - what a PEACH!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
How can she/they think that they can still make a proper living from this (one which means she never has to actually work, and one which means he can quit his job again), after everything that’s happened, and all that continues to happen? 🙈 She’s not cut out for the life of an influencer, in my opinion.
And I know it must be difficult for her now that Lee works away (my hubby works away loads, so I do understand that!) but the majority of men go out to work to provide for their families! He’s not the exception, though granted not all men work away. He doesn’t have to though, does he?

He doesn’t have to work on an oil rig.
They don’t have to live in that ridiculous house that they can’t afford.

That’s the problem. They want to live a lifestyle that is out with thier means. The house with the huge price tag, the multiple foreign holidays, the expensive home wares and gadgets, expensive clothes etc but they don’t want to actually have to work to get any of it. They have been spoiled over the last few years in that they have had a very luxurious lifestyle and haven’t had to do anything to get it.

They could both be out working locally, so that Lee could be at home in the evenings. They should get rid of that daft horrible house and get something that they can actually afford. They need to realise and accept that regular people with regular lives don’t go on multiple holidays every year or enjoy thousands of pounds worth of free stuff.

They love the idea of living this exclusive luxury lifestyle but they can’t accept that it’s a fantasy that doesn’t exist. They are so obsessed with the fantasy world that they have immersed themselves in I honestly don’t think they have any idea how deep down the rabbit hole they are now.

Can you imagine Rebecca getting a minimum wage, entry level job and having to graft for her money and then how she would react when she sees what her monthly pay would be and how much she would have left if she took out money to pay for all the stuff she takes completely for granted? I bet she doesn’t even know how much the monthly outgoings are on that house (mortgage/utility bills/council tax/food shop etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Youbelter!

Oh hey Cath if you’re reading here....your bestest chum ever in the whole wide world has aff linked the bracelet you bought Reb for her 30th birthday 😂 what an absolute peach she is! Bestest chum ever isn’t she 😏

Can we just all appreciate how shitty this is. Can you imagine being given a special gift from your best friend and then aff linking it to make money from it? Does this woman have no shame at all? She shocks me more and more everyday

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

ALMRPM

A few things have boiled my piss about tonight's vlog,,,,,,,
1. The ad for Hello Fresh is stuck right at the end 🙄
2. Blatantly begging for an architect to get in touch and offer their services for free
3. The fact she is even advertising Hello Fresh when she's a cheap skate who would never ever spend her own money on this stuff, we all know she's a value fish fingers kind of cook.
4. Taking snobby Cannon shopping with her and the girls to buy them Halloween costumes clearly cos Nanny Cannon is paying
5. The gifted necklace, drawn by Florrie, I mean Safiyah (favourite child alert)
6. Poppy Palmed off out with Lee, Poppy left at home with Lee
7. The party gift bags "kindly gifted" (obviously) and I would imagine the party prep run down was also a beg fest for any one who wants to send her anything for free
8. No after shot of the Hello Fresh meal compared to the pic
9. Her house is a shit tip
10. She is a Twat
THE END 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MrBull

VIP Member
I ask this question of a lot of SAH Oil wives. The ones I know whose kids are getting older are dull as ****. No chat, no political opinions other than tax evasion, no pension of their own, no school stuff to fill their time, 10-15 year skills /employment gap . All the gear and no idea.
Not going to derail. But I really hate when mums are pigeonholed as “stay at home” or “working” like that defines them. I know lots of dull as fuck people. Some of them aren’t even parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It makes no difference if it’s Rebecca or Lee fronting and advert.

they are BOTH directors of Mrs Meldrum ltd.
They were BOTH involved in the racism debacle - Lee was the one who filmed the footage in that lift.
They were BOTH equally responsible for the out right lies regarding DLP.

his face on an advert or hers - it’s the BRAND that is tainted.

Reactions: 43
Well Rebecca, you clearly can't put faces to names of "trolls" because I'm a tattler, and not blocked on yours or Pat's insta...Catch me if you can 😝

I find it hilarious that she's had to pull the hello fresh ad from the vlog 😂 Oh dear, not going well is it Reb? Everything keeps going tits up career wise...best get out the Boden anxiety curing jumper and layer those eBay gym leggings up because if you carry on like this I can see murder mansion being a wee bit chilly through winter...
Couldn't happen to a nicer person...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Interesting choice of words.....

“trolls are still a part of my daily life”

Confirms for me that she’s reading tattle on a daily basis.

• Haha

Chocolate Crispie

I have to give it to him, he went back to work when the family needed a steady income and has take on doing ads etc which makes him the sole breadwinner yet you have never heard him complain once. Rebecca on the other hand brought it up whenever she could which looking at it now. Even when Rebecca was the sole earner of the house and Lee was full-time carer, cleaner & cook you still never heard him moan about it once.
Could you just imagine if Lee turn round now and said he was the sole breadwinner, I think I can safely say he would be thrown into that hole and never be seen again.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s frightening how little people know about affiliate links! Surely a way to stop influencers abusing this is when you go to checkout it states “Rebecca meldrum will earn £X.XX on this purchase, do you wish to opt in?” Or something along those lines (sorry, night feed sleepiness) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That is worthy of a few replies. Sticking up fingers. No fucks given. Really wholesome family brand there P and J live. Fail

if this is the big girls treat then they are the biggest arses ever. Freebie tickets to “treat” kids..
Are you surprised?

they ONLY ever treat the girls when they have been given a freebie. They have never ever ever, not ONCE put their hands in their pockets and done anything with the kids just because they actually wanted to do something nice for them. Nothing.

holidays? Gifted.
Days out? Gifted.
Cinema trips? Gifted.
Swimming? Gifted.
Theatre/panto/Disney on ice etc? Gifted.

They are so mean. So tight.

they wouldn’t even buy the girls some sweeties when they were on the FREE ski holiday because they were “too expensive” - seriously. Tight bastards.

you can see it in them

they obviously don’t have the heating on in the house - the way she’s always got 5 fucking layers of clothes on and is under a blanket all the time. Burning 1 or 2 pathetic logs of wood,instead of putting a proper fire on with coal. Dividing up 1 piece of fish and 3 new potatoes between the 5 of them.

they are just fucking tight bastards. The kind of people who conveniently “nip to the loo” when it’s their round at the bar on a night out and return with a drink for themselves and no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: 40