Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure S has had a fab day and that’s all that matters, I may detest Rebby ( although I secretly have a soft spot fo Pat) but the girls I wish nothing but the best, especially S.
I agree, I get quite uneasy when these threads take a turn of speculation about the girls being hard done by or missing out etc. Don't get me wrong, I hate the exploitation but their lives could be far far worse.

Reactions: 9
#63 She's ruled by the moon and is begging a kitchen to come to her soon.
I’m sure S has had a fab day and that’s all that matters, I may detest Rebby ( although I secretly have a soft spot forPat 😂😜😍🤪) but the girls I wish nothing but the best, especially S.
And I'd love a piece of that cake, it looks yummy😍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She could have offered to do the ad for free (apologies if she did!)? 🤔
Yes she has done because she felt uneasy about it but got mixed responses from people ,some who agreed with her and other influencers saying they might as well use their platform for a good cause and it is just part of the marketing budget.

Reactions: 5
Yes she has done because she felt uneasy about it but got mixed responses from people ,some who agreed with her and other influencers saying they might as well use their platform for a good cause and it is just part of the marketing budget.
Best of both worlds is her donating the fee right back to the NHS.

• Heart
When ever the 'cute little starter home' quote is mentioned I can't help but wonder does Mrs Cannon think of Lee as a 'cute little starter husband'? Snobby woman must be desperate for Rebecca to trade up 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Abricabeats.
Couldn't find a cost per class.
But it sounds popular and good
58 positive reviews plus won awards
It's run a by a local mum I guess possibly as franchise .
Rebecca always said poppy enjoyed it.
This must be example of the supporting women and lifting them up.
My guess is she maybe had free trial and now she got termly invoice she's blown away how much parents pay to do activities with their kids!
There was no need spare a business on vlog it was a shifty bitchy thing to do.

If i was Angela and I saw this I would be annoyed.
Maybe it's weird ploy for class owner to say be my ambassador and gave classes for free.

What's even weirder is according to past post on tattle lee took poppy and Florence to a class in 2018 so they been going a while and only now nearly a year later think it's expensive. Do I smell a possible past gift as she was singing the classes praises in Sept.
I do expect now they less coming in Lee's going through expenditure line by line on where they can save money but 2 days private nursery won't be cheap.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Couldn't find a cost per class.
But it sounds popular and good
58 positive reviews plus won awards
It's run a by a local mum I guess possibly as franchise .
Rebecca always said poppy enjoyed it.
This must be example of the supporting women and lifting them up.
My guess is she maybe had free trial and now she got termly invoice she's blown away how much parents pay to do activities with their kids!
There was no need spare a business on vlog it was a shifty bitchy thing to do.
If 9
I was Angela and I saw this I would be annoyed.
Maybe it's weird ploy for class owner to say be my ambassador and gave classes for free.

What's even weirder is according to past post on tattle lee took poppy and Florence to a class in 2018 so they been going a while and only now nearly a year later think it's expensive. Do I smell a possible past gift as she was singing the classes praises in Sept.
I do expect now they less coming in Lee's going through expenditure line by line on where they can save money but 2 days private nursery won't be cheap.

It’s not a franchise (or it wasn’t) it’s a local business started by a mum.

Not sure how much it costs now but 7 years ago it was £20 for a 4 week block.

Grabby can supposedly afford a personal trainer 3 times a week and a whole day of private nursery, but moans about the cost to take her youngest to 1 class a week!!

FFS she has less than a year until Poppy is in nursery everyday, but she’s still moaning. Maybe she should cherish the small time she has to be able to take Poppy to a group without requiring to bring along older or younger sibling!!

Reactions: 11
It’s not a franchise (or it wasn’t) it’s a local business started by a mum.

Not sure how much it costs now but 7 years ago it was £20 for a 4 week block.
Wow so 5 quid a class that's fine. It's not toddler group proves as its a private class.
I have to pay 40 today for whole term music toddler group so think around 5 50 a class for 30mins.
She must upset so many locals skating their business from hairdressers to panto

Mystery solved £6.50 so bill for £26. For the month. I pay 45 breakfast club and 25 a week child minder.
I know she's not named the class but she has plenty times in the past.
Wonder if anyone in her class watches this vlog.
She really is a out if touch selfish cocunt.
I assume rain costs same per session as monthly bill for toddler music group.
She will probably say poppy dident like going and they will do something else.
Feck me living in 600k house but £26 is a fortune.
I hope she purchase the birthday cake.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Grabby can supposedly afford a personal trainer 3 times a week and a whole day of private nursery, but moans about the cost to take her youngest to 1 class a week!!
This. That's like £4k a year on just personal training. Are you really paying this, are you Reb? 🤔

My best guess is that she asked the lady who runs the classes to go for free in exchange for publicity and got told no.

Reactions: 14
This. That's like £4k a year on just personal training. Are you really paying this, are you Reb? 🤔

My best guess is that she asked the lady who runs the classes to go for free in exchange for publicity and got told no.
Wow that's a crazy amount.
I assume the bmw went back to save money.
Watched the she starting nursery vlog.
Absolutely shocked she had both grandparents bath and put her kids to bed for her whilst she made a frozen tea.
Also interests of security telling everyone when she's at coffee shop with set dates for fondue nights is a bit daft.
1 negative comments saying seen all this on Instagram.
Nails, coffee shop, walk and strictly what a thrilling day.
Those poor neighbours best keep their distance. Wonder if they have a nicer house and kitchen.

Reactions: 2
#63 Grabby begging for a kitchen, it’s the house they should be ditchin’. She’ll be ‘guided by the moon’ to get out of there soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve only started watching Mrs meldrum a couple of months ago after seeing these threads on here when I came to read about Mrs Hinch.
Out of curiosity about their old house I scrolled way back on her grid last night, to when Poppy was born and just a small baby. What a difference between then and now! Then her photos are beautiful, natural colours, the girls look happy, she looks genuinely happy, even the posts are upbeat, happy, positive. Now it’s all doom and gloom and complaining, with that god awful filter ‘to create a grid theme’ 🙄. When you look back at her grid pre filter it had a theme, one of gorgeous photos and actual joy in her life. I know things have gone tits up for her since then but she is so bitter and twisted now, and it shows in her attitude, and her face. It’s aged her so much in just a couple of years.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When ever the 'cute little starter home' quote is mentioned I can't help but wonder does Mrs Cannon think of Lee as a 'cute little starter husband'? Snobby woman must be desperate for Rebecca to trade up 😉.
I’m not sure of mummy Cannons background but grandad seems lovely and not at all snobby, neither does Rebby dad! Her mum seems cold though, maybe that’s where Edgy gets it!!!

I’m not sure of mummy Cannons background but grandad seems lovely and not at all snobby, neither does Rebby dad! Her mum seems cold though, maybe that’s where Edgy gets it!!!
Can someone give me the context to the CLSH quote? I've got the gist but would like to know exactly and it's long before I started reading.

I’ve only started watching Mrs meldrum a couple of months ago after seeing these threads on here when I came to read about Mrs Hinch.
Out of curiosity about their old house I scrolled way back on her grid last night, to when Poppy was born and just a small baby. What a difference between then and now! Then her photos are beautiful, natural colours, the girls look happy, she looks genuinely happy, even the posts are upbeat, happy, positive. Now it’s all doom and gloom and complaining, with that god awful filter ‘to create a grid theme’ 🙄. When you look back at her grid pre filter it had a theme, one of gorgeous photos and actual joy in her life. I know things have gone tits up for her since then but she is so bitter and twisted now, and it shows in her attitude, and her face. It’s aged her so much in just a couple of years.
I’ve just scrolled back and you’re absolutely right. Their old house is amazing, especially the kitchen. I don’t like the new house but if I’m definitely jealous of the old one. Cute little starter home my arse. I’m renting a pokey little house whilst we save for our first home, I would be over the moon with that house!

Reactions: 12
Nothing is ever enough for green eyed rebegger I'm sure she scrolls other vloggers and feels entitled that she deserves freebies and puts the begging act on she's a nobody her views have fallen leechy Lee has more ads at the minute and yet she's living her best life taking time back from vlogs social media that lead on the rigs 😂yeah right rebs your a money grabbing tight arse and people are beginning to see you for what you are a Me Me Me Me Me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.